Sun Peaks Chalet Rentals
Your Vacation Home Away from Home
Enjoy lasting vacation memories when you stay at a Sun Peaks chalet. More than just a place to stay; a chalet is a large and inviting space to explore and enjoy with your friends and family.
All Sun Peaks chalet accommodations on this site are provided directly by the Owner - to you - without those pesky agents and their expensive commission fees. Get the best rental rate when you book direct and save your money!
Sample Sun Peaks Chalet & Large Vacation Rental Listings
Use the enhanced search at the top of this page to narrow down the accommodation list with your specific dates and other criteria.
Choose dates Edit Search
Sun Peaks Vacation Rentals
Location, location, location. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo (sleeps 8) is right in the Village. Park your car upon arrival and don't use it again until you leave. Simple ski-in, ski-out right through the Village and walk everywhere you want to go. ...
Comfortable ski-in ski-out 2-bedroom right by Mt Morrissey Chairlift. Private HOT TUB, free wireless Internet, flatscreen TVs, heated floors, ensuite laundry facilities, baby equipment, fireplace, underground parking
Beautiful ski-in, ski-out 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite. Beautifully furnished, high windows with some views, fireplace, private deck with hot tub (ski season only), Internet, TV's, cable, DVD’s, stereo. Pets: on approval.
Snow Creek Village 11b is the perfect combination of ski-in/out, affordability and village access. The suite is nicely decorated and lovingly cared for and is surprisingly large for a compact studio.
Located on the backside of the Timberline Village complex giving it a bigger sense of privacy with the forest being just outside your door, but still only a couple of minutes walk to the main village. Relaxing fireplace
RARE TRUE SKI-IN AND SKI-OUT 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo with private hot tub, heated underground parking and in-suite laundry. The Mount Morrisey and the Orient Chair lifts are just out the back of the condo.
PET FRIENDLY condo with 2 beds, 2 baths, sleeps six, living area and full kitchen. Free internet, private hot tub, ski locker, Propane BBQ. Underground secure garage - two spaces. Lots of extras. New and very comfortable mattress on pull-out
Woodhaven 44 is a 4 bedroom plus den luxury home with open plan, soaring ceilings and heated tile floors. Private hot tub. Fully equipped for family gatherings. Comfortable firm beds (1 king, 3 queens and 3 singles) with no bunks or pullout sofas. With ...
This lovely and large well appointed one bedroom condo at Fireside Lodge features two double beds as well as a queen sofa providing that extra bed ideal for smaller families. There is also a large private balcony
Offering the comfort and convenience of staying in the Village with everything you need - this unit sleeps up to 6 people and the complex has laundry facilities situated on each floor and ski lockers on the main level.
Why Use this Sun Peaks Accommodation Site?
Accurate Search Results - Get a Personalized List Quickly
Simply fill in your dates and other search criteria into the search bar above and receive a list of relevant results. Availability is accurate and bookings are instant!
Big Savings - Cut out the Middle Man
Book now and 96% of your money goes directly to the chalet Owner (the other 4% covers credit card fees). Advertised rates are free from commissions and Agent fees, keeping them lower for you.
More Space for Less - No Tiny Hotel Rooms Here!
Sun Peaks chalets come with fully equiped kitchens and comfortable living rooms. Depending on the unit you choose (anywhere from studios to 6 bedrooms homes) you can even get perks like private hot tubs and in-suite laundry facilities!
Secure Bookings - No Risk, Fraud-Free Rentals
All listings are ownership-verified, so you don't need to worry about fraud. Pay by credit card and receive extra consumer protection.
Instant Confirmation - Book & Relax
Enjoy instant email confirmation when you reserve online. No other Owner-Direct booking site on the Internet offers this feature! Receive detailed check-in instructions in your email before arrival.