Timbers Big White Accommodation
Ski in/out condos in the heart of Big White
Timbers condos offer ski in/out access in the winter and located right in the main village. High-end finishes include heated tile floors, gas fireplaces and pine woodwork.
All Timbers Big White accommodation on this site are offered directly by the Owner - to you - without any pesky, expensive Agents in between. Get the best rate when you book direct!
Sample Timbers Big White Accommodation Listings
Try a search at the top of this page to narrow the list by your specific dates and other criteria.
Big White Vacation Rentals
1 Bedroom Premium Ski-in/Ski-out at The Legacy
Premium one bedroom condo located within The Legacy complex. Easy SKI IN & SKI OUT and a five minute walk to the village.
Welcome toTree Tops #30
Welcome to Big White and to Tree Tops #30, our home away from home! Enjoy our luxury 2 bedroom and den condo accommodation which is a short walk from the center of the ski village. Restaurants and bars are only a short stroll away, or if you prefer relax ...
3 Bedroom Snow Ghost Inn Condo Dog Friendly
Assigned Parking available. Welcome to our comfortable 3 Bedroom, 2 bathroom Condo in Big White.
Spyglass 2 bedroom ski in/walk out condo steps fro...
Beautiful Two bedroom, 2 bath ground floor condo in Spyglass. Excellent ski in /out. Private hot tub, Private garage. Mountain views. Heated floors,steam shower and fireplace.
David & Barb Benson
2 Bedroom plus den, 2 bathroom condo with private hot tub and BBQ at the top of Big White Village in Timber Ridge. 5 beds (doubles and queens) well suited for sleeping 6 but room for 8. Seating for 8 at the dining room table. Free Internet & Wifi.
Glacier Lodge 101
Private hot tub. Assigned Parking available. Welcome to our comfortable 2 Bedroom, 2 bathroom Condo in Big White.
Kerry Elder - Bear's Paw Ski In/ Ski Out with Hot ...
Ideally appointed for 2 families ( + parking for 2 vehicles) with 2 bedrooms (1 queen, 1 double ) & bathroom upstairs & a cosy Den with 2 single bunks & bathroom downstairs... great for the kids!
Glacier Lodge - 2 Bedroom Ski-In Ski-Out condo w P...
Luxury 2 Bed 2 Bath condo with private hot tub just below the village. Tru Ski-In Ski-Out just steps away from Happy Valley Way. Bright & welcoming open floor plan with heated slate, hardwood floors, granite countertops, modern furnishings and electronics. ...
South Point - 18 - A true ski in and ski out home ...
Beautiful, modern well-appointed condo with open floor plan, gourmet kitchen, modern furnishings, electronics and tastefully finished. Private deck with hot tub and BBQ. Steam shower in ensuite and plenty of room in bunk room. WATCH THE REALTIME SKI ...
Timbers at Happy Valley
Best luxury 5 star family location on the hill -The Timbers. Fantastic location directly at Happy Valley tube park, skating rink and gondola. Spoil yourselves with our steam shower, private hot tub and luxury finishings.
Amazing Ski in/out location- great views- Spy Glas...
Spy Glass has everything you could want for a great ski holiday. Literally steps from the ski access to Happy Valley recreation area and the Gondola to the Village center. WATCH THE REALTIME SKI IN/OUT VIDEO! Our home features 2 master suites with comfortable ...
The Eagles - 3 Bedroom Condo
The Eagles- Lower Village. True Ski in/ Ski out. (Out the door/on the slope) Come in for lunch! 2 minute walk to Village. Cozy, comfortable and remodeled 3 bedroom. Underground designated parking stall( height ok for pick up) Nice view of Monashee's...
Why Use this Big White Vacation Rental Site?
Accurate Search Results - Get a Personalized List in Seconds
Simply plug your dates and other search criteria into the search bar above and get a list of matching results. Availability is accurate and what you see is what you get!
Big Savings - Cut out the Middle Man
Book online and 96% of your payment goes directly to the cabin Owner (the other 4% covers credit card processing fees). Rates are free from commissions or Agent fees, keeping them low for Guests.
More Space for Less - No Tiny Hotel Rooms Here!
Vacation condos/cabins come with kitchen facilities and generous common area space. Depending on the type of unit you choose (anywhere from studios to 6 bedrooms homes) you may even get perks like private hot tubs and in-suite laundry facilities!
Secure Bookings - No Risk, Fraud-Free Rentals
All listings are ownership-verified, so you won't fall victim to fraud. Pay by credit card for extra consumer protection.
Instant Confirmation - Book & Relax
Get instant email confirmation when you book online. No other Owner-Direct booking site offers this convenience! Receive check-in instructions immediately after submitting full payment.