Accommodation Whistler - Ski Accommodation Listings by Whistler Developments
Whistler Ski Accommodation Options - Which Whistler development is best for you?
Here is a list of questions worth asking yourself before you start researching:
- how far you can bear to be from the lifts
- if you need to have shops and restaurants on your doorstep
- which amenities are a must (like a cozy fireplace or steamy hot tub)
- how much space you need
Whistler ski accommodation developments are extremely varied so there's bound to be one that suits you perfectly.
Start your Whistler Ski Accommodation Search 1 of 3 Ways:
1. Read more about featured Whistler ski accommodation developments and view our Whistler ski accommodation comparison chart for a quick glance at location and amenities. Know which building you want to stay in.
2. Search over 500 Whistler lodging options all at once in less than a minute! You set the criteria including distance to lifts, shops, restaurants, maximum price, minimum size category and vacation dates. Or just learn a bit more about the different areas in Whistler to start narrowing down your search criteria.
3. Discover Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort deals on everything from accommodation to lift tickets to ski rentals. Determine the best times to visit when everything is cheap.
Whistler's Upper Village area is a favorite for its many ski in/out accommodation options. Many vacation rentals can be found at the base or slightly up Blackcomb Mountain. Whistler lift tickets and ski rentals can be picked up and ski school lessons meet at Blackcomb Base. You'll also find a fair selection of shops and restaurants in this area.
Choose Whistler Village North if you like to be near the action! Most accommodation in this area of Whistler is located along the North end of the pedestrian walkway or just across the street from the walkway, providing a noise barrier. Guests love staying here as they have shops and restaurants on their doorstep and lifts are a short walk away.
Choose accommodation in the Whistler Creekside area if you enjoy short lift lines and a quiet Village atmosphere. Many developments in this area are ski in/out or less than 5 minutes walk to the lifts. Creekside features a great aprés bar, a grocery store and a few shops and restaurants. If you want a larger selection of these amenities though, stay nearer the main Village.