Crystal Ridge Whistler Accommodation
Crystal Ridge Whistler: 3 bedroom + townhomes - Crystal Ridge townhomes offer almost every amenity you can think of, and are among Whistler's most spacious vacation rentals. If you don't want to lose another minute, find and book your Crystal Ridge Whistler accommodation now! Otherwise, find out more about it below!
Crystal Ridge Whistler - Location
Crystal Ridge Whistler is located in the Benchlands, minutes away from Blackcomb Base. Take a quick walk to get to the slopes, and get down to the lifts right away.
Crystal Ridge Whistler boasts privacy and luxury you won't find anywhere else, though you'll be trading in immediate access to shops and restaurants.
Crystal Ridge Whistler - Location Accessibility
Crystal Ridge's privacy and quiet location does come at the cost of being further from Whistler Village. Though luxurious, those who want to be in the middle of the action may find Crystal Ridge not for them.
- Do you need a car?: There is a free shuttle stop nearby that takes you to Whistler Village and Village North. It's about an 8 minute walk to Blackcomb Base and a 15 minute walk to Whistler Village.
- Free shuttle: The free shuttle stop is about a 2 minute walk away, outside the neighbouring Powderhorn development.
- Ski lifts: Walk less than 5 minutes to get to the Blackcomb slopes. Strap on your equipment and you'll reach the lifts in no time!
- Equipment rentals and ski school: You can find both at the Blackcomb Day Lodge at Blackcomb Base. Hop on the free shuttle, or walk roughly 8 minutes to get there.
- Shops and restaurants: There are lots of dining options near Crystal Ridge Whistler located in Blackcomb Base. More dining options are available in Whistler Village.
- Grocery store: The largest one would be IGA, located in Marketplace Plaza in Village North. The free shuttle will take you there with the least amount of hassle. Walking would be a 20 minute walk, so it's not suggested if you'll be buying a lot of groceries.
- Liquor store: The closest would be Blackcomb Beer and Wine, which has quite a large selection. For even more liquor choices, there's the BC Liquor Store in Marketplace Plaza.
- Spa: Two spas are nearby in Blackcomb Base.
Take a video tour of the Blackcomb Base area by clicking the icon to the right.
Crystal Ridge Whistler - Size & Suitability
The townhomes of Crystal Ridge Whistler are made up of 3 bedrooms + properties (around 1400 sq ft). This makes it ideal for groups or families of 8 travelling together.
- Families with Kids and Teens: Kids will love wading in the hot tub with their parents on guard. Bring your kids' favourite DVDs to play on the in-suite DVD player. Teenagers can easily take the free shuttle that stops nearby to get to the Village, sparing parents having to drive them.
- Seniors: If you're into skiing, you'll love the proximity to the Blackcomb slopes. If you're into relaxing, spas and fine dining are available nearby at Blackcomb Base.
- Couples: If it's just the two of you, there's a lot of extra space that you won't need. If you're part of a group of couples though, Crystal Ridge Whistler's spacious townhomes would be perfect.
- Young Adults and Nightcrawlers: If you want to be able to walk back to your vacation rental after clubbing, you may want to find something in the Village or Village North. There is a free shuttle that stops near the Crystal Ridge Whistler though.
- Non-Skiers/Boarders: One of the key advantages of Crystal Ridge is its closeness to the slopes. If you're more into the thrilling sport of shopping, you might want to find something closer to Whistler Village.
- Disabled/Less Mobile: While there is a free shuttle that takes you to the Village, staying in the Village or Village North is generally more convenient. Check out other accommodation in Whistler by development to find your perfect vacation rental.
Crystal Ridge Whistler - Amenities
- Private hot tubs: Forget about having to wait your turn for the hot tub! You'll have one all to yourself!
- BBQ: Enjoy freshly grilled burgers anytime you want.
- DVD player: Occupy your kids with their favourite movie! Or, cozy up to your partner and enjoy that latest flick you've been dying to watch.
- Fireplace: There's nothing quite as soothing as a glass of your favourite wine, a blanket, and a book by the fireplace.
- Private laundry: With all the baggage surcharges these days, it pays to pack light. Now you can just pack what you need and wash as you go!
Free Parking at Crystal Ridge
- Private heated garage
- Extra parking for your guests
$ Inexpensive, $$ Moderate, $$$ Expensive
Cafes & Pubs:
Crystal Ridge Whistler - Pros & Cons
If you have a group of 8 people or less, staying at Crystal Ridge Whistler would be perfect. Most units are 3 bedrooms and a den, so there's plenty of private space to retreat to for some down time.
For larger groups, you'll have to consider renting another unit at or near the Crystal Ridge. Renting multiple properties allows larger groups to be in close proximity to each other without trampling over each other. See below for the buildings closest to Crystal Ridge Whistler.
Buildings Near Crystal Ridge Whistler
Look at nearby developments to expand your Whistler ski accommodation options.
- Crystal Ridge's neighbouring development
- Powderhorn is closer to the slopes than Crystal Ridge
- Most suites are 2 bedrooms or larger
- Crystal Ridge's other neighbour, further up Painted Cliff Road
- It is a bit further than Crystal Ridge to get to the slopes
- Most suites are 3 bedrooms
- Located two buildings down; next to the Powderhorn
- Stoneridge is closer to the slopes than Crystal Ridge
- Most suites are 2 bedrooms or larger
Locate these developments on a Whistler Crystal Ridge map.
Booking the Crystal Ridge - Search & Book Your Whistler Ski Accommodation
Each property on alluraDirect.com has a unique webpage filled with information about it specifically. See the vacation rental that you'll stay in before you book it. Here's how you can see these pages and book directly on our site:
Browse All Crystal Ridge Whistler Rental Listings - View all Crystal Ridge Whistler accommodation options and click the 'Reserve Now' button on the property page that you're interested in.
Search on Specific Crystal Ridge Dates and Features - Try our easy-to-use search engine to find your Whistler lodging by exact dates and other requirements.
Check out our Whistler accommodation resource centre for search, booking, & savings tips.
Whistler Accommodation Research - Keep Exploring Whistler Lodging Options & Get Expert Whistler Vacation Rental Tips
Do you need more information to help plan your Whistler vacation? Here are some handy links:
- Compare accommodation in Whistler by development
- Search Whistler lodging based on dates and other requirements
- Learn more about Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort, including activity and lift ticket discounts
- Find a vacation rental in other destinations listed on AlluraDirect.com
Own a Crystal Ridge Whistler Rental or Somewhere Else in Whistler?
You love Whistler-that's why you own there-or are dreaming of owning there.
You're proud of Whistler and take pride in vacation home ownership. You're bursting to share your Whistler knowledge and insider tips with the world. If you could boost revenue you'd either buy a Whistler vacation home, or rent your existing home less and use it more personally.
If this sounds like you, list your Whistler vacation rental on our commission-free, annual subscription-based Whistler accommodation directory. Join a community of 550+ like-minded Whistler homeowners who are bringing the world to Whistler and helping them have a trip of a lifetime!
In just minutes a day, you can take control of your Whistler vacation home and eliminate the extra management fees, irrespective of where you live. Connect directly with people who would love to rent your home and take care of it while you're not there. It's easy, safe and fun. We'll show you how and give you the tools to do it.
Own a Vacation Rental in Another Destination?
AlluraDirect.com also lists properties in other destinations. Just like our founding Whistler model, we aim to give owners independence and control over their properties. View our vacation rental service details or contact us for more information.