Arrowhead Point Whistler Location
Arrowhead Point in Whistler is located just off the ski trails in the popular Blackcomb Benchlands area. Spend more time on the slopes and less time lugging your equipment around with ski in/ski out access.
Secluded among the trees, Arrowhead Point will give you privacy and quiet. Enjoy the action of the Village by taking a quick shuttle ride. Aprés celebrations are just a short ski away at Blackcomb Base.
Arrowhead Point Whistler Location Accessibility
Do You Need A Car for your Whistler Vacation? The Village and Blackcomb Base are both a 10-15 minute walk away. With the free shuttle arriving every few minutes, there is little reason to need your car.
Free Whistler Shuttle: Catch the free shuttle, running from 5:30 a.m. to 3 a.m. during winter season to get wherever you need to go.
Ski Lifts: Put your boots on as you eat breakfast in your kitchen and then take a quick stroll to the slopes. Arrowhead Point is less than a 2 minute walk in ski boots from the slopes on Blackcomb.
Equipment Rental & Ski School: Walk down the mountain and find yourself at the meeting place for ski school lessons or at the equipment rental shop less than 10 minutes away.
Health and Wellness: The Vida Wellness Spa at the Fairmont Chateau is just 10 minutes away from Arrowhead Point. Pamper yourself between runs or indulge in a day of bliss.
Shops & Restaurants: Find plenty of shops and restaurants at the base of Blackcomb or head to the Village for more selection, just a quick 10 minute shuttle ride away.
Grocery Store: IGA, the largest grocery store in Whistler, is a quick 10 minute shuttle ride away. Grab your groceries and save big by cooking your meals at your Arrowhead Point townhouse.
Liquor Store: Bring home drinks from nearby Blackcomb Beer & Wine, located at Blackcomb Base. If you like to choose from a larger selection, head to the BC Liquor Store at Marketplace Plaza, Whistler Village North.
Arrowhead Point Whistler Accommodation Size & Suitability
Arrowhead Point townhomes range in size from 2 - 3 bedrooms (1000 - 1200 sq ft). They are suitable for a wide range of Whistler visitors.
- Couples: Tucked away among the trees in Blackcomb Benchlands, Arrowhead Point has everything you need for a romantic getaway: private hot tub, fireplace, easy access to the slopes, and quiet surroundings.
- Families with Kids & Teens: Townhouses in Arrowhead Point have 2-3 rooms, meaning you'll all have space to stretch out your legs without hitting each other. Start the morning fresh with a quick walk to the slopes and avoid the whines and groans from the awkward ski equipment-shuffle. Teens can safely exercise their independence with a quick shuttle to Whistler Village.
- Active Seniors: Avoid being woken up by late-night partiers in Arrowhead Point's quiet location. Easily walk to the slopes for early-morning skiing. The walk up to Arrowhead Point is a bit of a climb, but the free shuttle gives accessibility throughout Whistler for people of all ages.
- Non-Skiers & Riders: Sightseers and shoppers still revel in Arrowhead Point's location, amazing views and comfortable amenities for a peaceful and relaxing vacation. However, if you wish to stay close to the action of Whistler Village, you'll want to consider accommodation in Whistler Village or Village North.
- Young Adults & Nightcrawlers: Join the party in the Village with a short shuttle ride. Service runs until 3am in winter. Prefer to walk and not wait for a bus? Choose accommodation in Whistler Village or Village North and stumble home along the pedestrian walkway - not up a slippery slope.
- Disabled/Less Mobile: Arrowhead Point units are townhouses with access mainly through stairs. Also, getting around once you're out the door may be easier if you stay at the base or nearer the Village area. If you have concerns about Arrowhead Point's accessibility, please contact the property owner.
Arrowhead Point Whistler Amenities
- Private Hot Tub - Soak you tired, achy muscles after a hard day on the hill.
- Private Deck/Balcony - Take in the beautiful mountain views and fresh air.
- Fireplace - Get cozy with a good book or a nice glass of wine.
- Private Laundry - Have dry pants and jackets every day.
- Ski Storage - Don't worry about your gear walking off without you wearing it.
Arrowhead Point Whistler Parking
- Guest parking available for a fee
- Secure underground reserved parking
- Ask owner for parking details
Arrowhead Point Whistler Restaurants & Food Nearby
- Monk's Grill: both casual & formal dining ($$)
- Nagomi Sushi: fresh sushi ($$)
- Fifty Two 80 Bistro Bar: casual & formal dining ($$$)
- La Rua Restaurante: West Coast cuisine with a Mediterranean flair ($$$)
- Wildflower Restaurant: BC regional cuisine ($$)
Cafes & Pubs
- Wizard Grill: quick sandwiches & wraps ($)
- Merlin's: great aprés & pub food ($)
- Ciao Time: deli style breakfast & lunch ($)
- Mallard Lounge: great aprés - Canadian & West Coast cuisine ($$)
- Portobello: market and bakery ($$)
Arrowhead Point Pros & Cons
- Ski in/ski out access to lifts
- Peace, quiet, and seclusion
- Free shuttle service to the Village and Blackcomb Base available
- Larger living areas to stretch out in
- Private hot tubs and parking spots
- In the summer, you won't benefit from ski in/ski out access
- Limited accessibility for those with mobility issues
- The journey to the Village is a bit of a trek, and not as convenient as staying further down the mountain.
- No swimming pool
Love to location of Arrowhead Point in Whistler, but really need a swimming pool or other amenities? Check out other accommodation at Whistler Blackcomb Benchlands. Compare all Benchlands property listings and find ones available for your vacation dates by searching Whistler accommodation and confining the area to the Benchlands.
Need Whistler Blackcomb Group Accommodation?
Whistler Arrowhead Point townhomes range from 2 - 3 bedrooms in size and up to 1200 square feet. If one unit at Arrowhead Point isn't big enough for your group, consider booking multiple units.
Booking several units within Arrowhead Point enables group members to be close to each other but also allows for privacy. This means that you can enjoy each other's company, take turns hosting dinner parties, yet also enjoy some quiet downtime in your own suite.
Arrowhead Point Whistler Developments Nearby
Perhaps your group is too large to accommodate everyone at Arrowhead Point. Check out the list of accommodation developments near Arrowhead Point below:
- Mountain Star
- Ski-in/ski-out, located right beside Arrowhead Point
- 2-3 bedroom units
- Painted Cliff
- Ski-in/ski-out just down the street from Arrowhead Point
- Larger units for big groups
- Cedar Creek
- Ski-in/ski-out access to Whistler Base
- 1-3 Bedroom units
Reserving at Arrowhead Point - Search & Find a Great Whistler Rental
Know exactly which unit you'll be staying in at Arrowhead Point before you commit to a reservation. Every Arrowhead Point Whistler lodging listing includes tons of details, description and photos. Use one of the methods below to find and book the unit that's just right for you:
Browse all Arrowhead Point Whistler Rental Listings - See a list of all rentals at Arrowhead Point in Whistler. Check out the photos, descriptions and availability calendars to determine your best option. Book instantly online with your credit card by clicking the "Reserve Now" button.
Search all Whistler Accommodation (or just Arrowhead Point) by Dates & Features - Search all Whistler accommodation in minutes and get a list suited to your dates and desires. Confine the "Development" field to Arrowhead Point to only see those options.
Book Arrowhead Point Directly from the Owner on Your Time - Book direct with homeowners and small local managers to cut out middle agent fees. Most owners who list on alluraDirect.com instantly confirm and guarantee your booking with deposit or full payment, depending on how close your arrival dates are.
Visit our Whistler accommodation resource centre for search, booking & savings tips.
Whistler Ski Accommodation Research Tips
Want to see & compare other Whistler ski accommodation options or read tips for finding the right place?
Use the following handy links:
- Compare accommodation in Whistler by development.
- Get Whistler lodging search & booking tips, as well as comforting guarantees and standards. Narrow down your list from over 550 rental options!
- Get Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort info - including how to save money on parts of your trip outside of lodging.
Own at Arrowhead Point or Thinking of Buying? List your Rental with Us!
Share your love of Whistler and your beautiful home with guests from around the world.
If you're bursting to share your knowledge & Whistler insider tips with the world, running a vacation rental business should be right up your alley. Boost your existing revenue or create an income with rentals from alluraDirect.com.
List your Whistler vacation rental on our commission-free, annual subscription-based Whistler accommodation directory. Join our community of 550+ like-minded Whistler homeowners who are bringing the world to Whistler and helping them have a trip of a lifetime!
Take control of your Whistler vacation rental business and eliminate the extra management fees, irrespective of where you live. It takes only minutes a day! Connect directly with people who would love to rent your home and take care of it while you're not there. It's easy, safe and fun. We'll show you how and give you the tools to do it.
Own a Vacation Rental in Another Destination?
We list vacation rentals in other destinations. Break free, join forces with your local like-minded owners & start your own direct vacation rental community for your loved destination.
We help Owners and small, local, independent lodging companies succeed online through all of their marketing channels. For a flat annual fee, we show you how and give you all the tools and tips to do it well.