The Marquise Whistler Accommodation
The Marquise Whistler is close to all the conveniences of Blackcomb Base, but nestled in a quiet area. Whether you like to ski, shop, or sight see, you won't have to go far from the Marquise to enjoy Whistler. View all listings in the Marquise Whistler or continue reading to see if the Marquise is suitable for you.
The Marquise Whistler - Location
The Marquise Whistler is located right above the Upper Village, in the Blackcomb Benchlands. It's also only moments away from the Blackcomb Daylodge, where you can pick up your AlluraDirect.com Whistler discount lift tickets and equipment rentals!
The Marquise Whistler - Accommodation Size & Suitability
Most units in the Marquise Whistler are 1 bedroom (usually around 575 sq ft), with some 2 bedroom & dens (1050-1400 sq ft).
- Kids & Teens: The Marquise Whistler has a pool and hot tub, so kids will have plenty to do during summer. The ski school for Blackcomb is close at hand, so lessons during winter is a great activity!
- Seniors: The ski slopes are close by for the young at heart! World class boutiques offer great shopping at the Blackcomb Base area as well.
- Couples: Most units are 1 bedrooms, so they're great for couples who don't need a lot of excess space. The Vida Wellness Spa at nearby Fairmont Chateau Whistler is great for a romantic day together.
- Young Adults: Blackcomb Base is minutes away for avid boarders and skiers. Nightlife in the Village is a bit of a further walk, but the free shuttles do run late into the night.
- Non Skiers/Riders: There are plenty of amenities in the Marquise Whistler to keep you busy, not to mention the many stores in the Village that is a brisk walk away.
- Disabled/Less Mobile: The Marquise Whistler is wheelchair accessible, with wide hallways and an elevator. For each individual unit's accessibility, please contact the Lodging Operator.
The Marquise Whistler - Common Amenities
- Heated Outdoor Pool, year-round - Old and young alike will love it!
- Glass Enclosed Hot Tub - Unique to the Marquise Whistler! Snow or rain, enjoy the hot tub under the glass dome!
- Dry Sauna
- Fitness Facilities
- Coin Operated Laundry
- Pool table in Common Room
- Guest Pay Underground Parking
The Marquise - Where to Park?
- Guest pay underground parking
- For current parking rates, contact the Lodging Operator
The Marquise - Whistler Accessibility
The Marquise Whistler has easy access to Blackcomb ski lifts, shopping and dining. A free shuttle will connect you to groceries at the Marketplace Plaza or Whistler ski lifts at the Village.
Do you need a car?: With shopping, restaurants, the slopes, and more within walking distance, you can park your car and forget about it! There's also a free shuttle for extra convenience.
Free shuttle: Within the village, a free shuttle system operates from 5:30am to 3am year-round. The closest stop from the Marquise is only a short walk away, should you need this fantastically convenient service.
Ski lifts: The Wizard Express taking you up Blackcomb Mountain is just a quick downhill ski away. To walk there, it would take about 5 minutes. Marquise's proximity to ski lifts will give you more time on the hills.
Equipment Rental & Ski School: Located at Blackcomb Base, right next to the ski lifts. This means that if you choose to take your equipment back to you unit, you won't be lugging it far!
Shops & Restaurants: Plenty of restaurants and cafes are at your fingertips at Blackcomb Base. A great meal is never more than a short walk away.
Grocery Store: IGA, the largest grocery store in Whistler, is but a 10 minute walk away. If you'll be buying a lot of groceries, you may want to take the car, making the trip 5 minutes. Alternatively, take the free shuttle that has a stop right outside the Marketplace Plaza where IGA is located.
Liquor Store: Blackcomb Base has a beer and wine store only minutes away. For a larger selection, there is a BC Liquor Store at Marketplace Plaza, where IGA is located.
Spa: The Vida Wellness Spa is located close by at Blackcomb Base, in the Fairmont Chateau Whistler. Aching skiers or boarders won't have to travel far to find relaxation! Don't forget to book early!
Where to Eat Near The Marquise in Whistler
$ Inexpensive, $$ Moderate, $$$ Expensive
Cafes & Pubs:
The Marquise Whistler - The Pros & Cons
Buildings Near The Marquise Whistler
Expand your lodging options by looking at buildings near the Marquise. See how close they are to the Marquise, on the Marquise Whistler map.
- The Aspens
- Another development great for large groups that's just across the street
- Most suites are 1 or 2 bedrooms
- The Greystone Lodge
- Also across the street from the Marquise
- Most suites are 2 bedrooms or 2 bedrooms + loft
- The Wildwood Lodge
- Marquise's neighbour along Spearhead Drive
- Suites range from 1 bedroom to 2 bedroom + loft
Travelling in a Large Group or With Several Families?
Want to enjoy enjoy each other's company but also spend some quiet downtime in your own suite? Booking several properties within the Marquise allows each group to be close to each other but also allows for privacy. AlluraDirect.com lists more than 25 rental units for the Marquise in Whistler.
Booking the Marquise Whistler - Search & Book Your Accommodations
On AlluraDirect.com, each rental unit has a property page chock-full of photos and information. Each page is as unique as the property is represents, so you know exactly what you're booking! The owner or manager of the property is also on hand to answer any questions you may have about the condo.
Browse Marquise Whistler Listings - View all Marquise Whistler accommodation options to find the one perfect for you. When you find your dream vacation rental, click 'Reserve Now' on the property's webpage to book instantly online!
Search on Specific Dates and Features for the Marquise Whistler - Search for Whistler lodging by specific dates, amenities, location, and more! Find exactly what you need in less than a minute! If you're only interested in the Marquise Whistler, simply narrow down the search to your exact dates within the Marquise.
For more information, check our Whistler accommodation resources for search, booking, and savings tips.
Whistler Accommodation Research - Keep Exploring Whistler Lodging Options & Get Expert Whistler Vacation Rentals Tips
If you haven't quite decided on the Marquise Whistler yet, that's perfectly fine! We want you to have the best Whistler vacation possible, so here are some resources to help you along in your research.
- Browse through all our Whistler ski accommodation by development
- Get Whistler lodging tips and see our guarantees and standards
- Find information and activity discounts for Whistler Blackcomb
- Find vacation rentals for other destinations
Own a Marquise Whistler Vacation Rental or Somewhere Else?
All of AlluraDirect.com's vacation rentals are owned by owners just like you. If you have a vacation home that you don't use all the time, why not make some money off it? It could help you improve your home, pay off the mortgage, or go towards your next vacation! With only a yearly subscription and no commissions, we give you all the tools you need to take control your vacation home in just minutes a day.