Whistler Olympics - 2010 Resources & Rentals
Whistler Olympics Must-Know Facts
Come to Whistler for the Olympics - here's why:
- Accommodation is Affordable: You can get a studio right in Whistler Village for $300 CAD per night-that's less than you'll pay for a hotel room in Vancouver or Tofino in the off season! Alternatively, get a 1 bedroom deluxe slopeside 1 bedroom apartment for $370 CAD per night. View Affordable Whistler 2010 Olympics Rentals
- Accommodation is Available: There's lots of fully loaded, top-located personal vacation homes that aren't hosting the "Olympic Family". View Available Whistler Olympics Accommodation
- Accommodation is Abundant: There's hundreds of Whistler vacation rentals on this site with 2010 Olympics availability at this moment. Another 300 or more will come online over the next few months. View Whistler Olympics Rental Options
- You can Drive your Car in and Around the Resort: If you have a reserved parking spot (ie: if you have booked lodging), you'll be able to drive in and park at your vacation rental, so don't let that stop you from coming to Whistler.
- The Mountain will be 90% Open & all but 1 Lift in Full Operation: Pre-Booked Tickets are Cheaper than Resort Rates - In fact, you'll probably have that huge playground all to yourself. Book your discount Whistler lift tickets at least 4 days in advance. There's no pass price gouging going on. Thanks Whistler Blackcomb!
Whistler 2010 Olympics Accommodation Listings
Book your Olympics accommodation direct with one of hundreds of homeowners on this site. You'll save middleman fees and taxes & get more space, perks and location for your money!
Whistler Olympics Accommodation Booking Tips
Get important Whistler 2010 accommodation tips, including how to get the best rental deals, parking and how to avoid line-ups while in Whistler.
See the torch burn without burning a hole in your wallet! Get the Whistler Olympics money-saving secrets without burning a hole in your wallet!
2010 Vancouver- Whistler Olympics Dates, Venues, Photos & Schedules
Here are some useful links: