1. What you should ask a Whistler Limo Service company before you make your reservation.
The old adage “you get what you pay for” remains particularly true with Whistler limo services. A reliable, efficient and quality ride will cost you a little more, but is well worth it, ensuring you a smooth vacation arrival in Whistler. Don’t risk the vacation nightmare of being stranded in the cold Canadian mountains, because the ol’ limo breaks down enroute to Whistler. This delay could cut into your precious vacation time and cost you a ski day for your entire family on the Whistler slopes.
When should you reserve your Whistler Limo?
Don’t wait to the last minute to book! Reserve your Whistler limo as soon as you book your flights and Whistler accommodations. Popular arrival and departure days book up quickly, depending on the season and holiday times. In particular, if you are visiting Whistler around Christmas, New Years, US President Week and Martin Luther King long weekend, book as soon as you have firmed up your flight and accommodation arrangements. Also keep in mind busy arrival and departure days of the week that book up quickly are: Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Questions to ask when searching for a good Whistler limo service:
- How old are the vehicles?
- How often are they maintained?
- How often are the vehicles detailed? (It’s not uncommon for Whistler limo companies to detail their vehicles after every use)
- Do the vehicles have snow tires and chains, if not a 4 wheel drive?
- How long has the Whistler limousine company been in business?
- How experienced are the chauffeurs?
- What is the average Whistler chauffeur turnover rate?
Winter travelling can pose extra challenges, especially when flying to Vancouver, Canada - due to weather, there is a good chance that you may encounter delays. Most quality Whistler limousine services will monitor your flight arrivals and alter your pickup time accordingly, for no extra charge.
What do you need to know before making Whistler Limo Reservations?
You will need a few important pieces of information prior to making your Whistler limo reservations:
1. Determine how many people in your party, this will determine what size of limo you will require. Make sure you have enough room for all the passengers AND luggage. After being cramped up in a tight airplane seat for hours on end, you will definitely want to stretch out your legs! Therefore, err on the side of booking a larger vehicle, rather than smaller for maximum comfort.
2. Know how many skis and snowboards you will be bringing with you. Be sure that your Whistler limo has ski/snowboard racks and that there is enough room for all of your ski and snowboard equipment.
3. Know your flight arrival & departure dates and time and accommodations address. Your Whistler limousine company will need to know this in advance for scheduling and to monitor your flight arrival, just in case your flight is delayed.
4. Determine if you require one way or round trip. If you wish you can book your Whistler limo service for just a one way trip from Vancouver International Airport to Whistler or round trip. However, most Whistler limo companies will not be able to accommodate one way trips from Whistler to Vancouver International Airport.
Read on for Whistler Limousine Service tips
1. What you should ask a Whistler Limo company before your reservation
2. How much will a Whistler Limo service cost you?
3. 6 Final Tips when Reserving your Whistler Limo
Need Whistler Accommodation? Try a Search Now!
If you have not yet booked your Whistler lodging, start your research by searching at the top of this page and tap into our direct reservation site, which features hundreds of top-located Whistler vacation homes. Our search is fun, friendly, easy and fast. View the exact property you will stay in before you book it online (as opposed to a "example" of what you might get!)
Why you should book direct lodging on this site:
Huge selection of over 560 top vacation homes - which means that you get exactly what you want.
Direct savings - keep more money in your pocket for your vacation pleasure by bypassing middle agent fees and taxes
See it before you book it - be confident in your choice by seeing the exact property you will stay in and not just a representative example
Instantly confirmed online reservations - which means that you don't have to wait around for someone to call you back to confirm it.
Customer support - if you want to talk to someone or need help, contact us! Alternatively, you can contact homeowners and lodging suppliers directly.
Contribute Additional Useful Information to this Page or to this Whistler Site
If you are on this page, you may have some additional tips or useful information to add to this page or our web site. We want to hear from you!
Link to this Page: Please send us an email if you link to this page!
View All Whistler Canada Accommodation Deals & Discounts | Whistler Home | Find Whistler Accommodation