3. 6 Final Tips when Reserving your Whistler Limo
1. Make sure you have enough room for luggage & gear. When you are reserving your Whistler limo, ask for the capacity of the vehicle of your choice, including your luggage and ski/snowboard gear. Although you may book a 10 passenger super stretch limousine, it may only have the capacity for 7 with luggage and gear.
2. The least expensive Whistler limo company is not necessarily the most reliable and efficient. Don’t be left stranded! Ask the questions and book with a Whistler limo company that has newer, and reliable vehicles.
3. Food, Alcohol and Smoking – Bring a snack for the ride. The drive from Vancouver International Airport to Whistler is approximately 2-1/2 to 3 hours, depending on traffic. It is not recommended to drink alcohol on the ride up the very scenic and curvy Sea-to-Sky highway. Most Whistler limo companies operate non-smoking vehicles. Therefore, get your smoke in before leaving Vancouver International airport.
4. Whistler chauffeur expectations – If you have never been to Whistler, let your Whistler chauffeur know. Many love to give a commentary about the different points of interest.
5. Whistler chauffeur tipping – An appropriate tipping amount is 15% providing you feel you have received quality service.
6. Bring CDs, DVDs and Videos – Pump the tunes! Most vehicles come equipped with monitors, DVD or VCRs and stereos.
Your vacation time is limited and precious.
Making the right Whistler limo service decision can make or break the beginning of your Whistler vacation. Ensure a smooth Whistler arrival with a Whistler limo service by asking questions and save money by making smart choices and reaping the benefits of booking your Whistler accommodation direct with the owner, and getting access to super secret insider discounts on your Whilstler limo rental.
If you have not yet booked your Whistler lodging, start your research by searching at the top of this page and tap into our direct reservation site, which features hundreds of top-located Whistler vacation homes. Our search is fun, friendly, easy and fast. View the exact property you will stay in before you book it online (as opposed to a "example" of what you might get!)
Why you should book direct lodging on this site:
Huge selection of over 560 top vacation homes - which means that you get exactly what you want.
Direct savings - keep more money in your pocket for your vacation pleasure by bypassing middle agent fees and taxes
See it before you book it - be confident in your choice by seeing the exact property you will stay in and not just a representative example
Instantly confirmed online reservations - which means that you don't have to wait around for someone to call you back to confirm it.
Customer support - if you want to talk to someone or need help, contact us! Alternatively, you can contact homeowners and lodging suppliers directly.
Contribute Additional Useful Information to this Page or to this Whistler Site
If you are on this page, you may have some additional tips or useful information to add to this page or our web site. We want to hear from you!
Link to this Page: Please send us an email if you link to this page!