Whistler Blackcomb-Snow, Savings & Tips Enjoy Snow, Savings & Fun at 7300 Feet!
February 3, 2005
- February, March & April Whistler Blackcomb Ski School & Lift Ticket Specials
- February, March & April Whistler Accommodations Deals
- Additional Whistler Accommodations Bonuses
- More AlluraDirect.com Consumer-Direct Discounts
- Worried About the Weather?
- More Things to Feel Good About-Minimizing your Trip Cancellation Risks
- Wrap Up & Frequently Asked Question
Greetings Whistler Blackcomb Newsletter Subscriber!
Thanks very much for your continued subscription to AlluraDirect.com's Whistler Newsletter. Whistler Blackcomb is alive and kicking.
Thanks to a blinding 20 cm (8 ins) of sparkling fresh snow (with lots more in the forecast for February & March) you can expect maximum fun at 7300 ft!
The hot Whistler news (no weather pun intended :)) is that January's highly unusual & unfavourable weather system has stimulated some of the best February, March & April d e a l s we have seen in 5 years.
With snow in the forecast, you have nothing to lose and a lot to gain by visiting Whistler Blackcomb.
Today's newsletter is jam-packed with useful Whistler tips, savings alerts and weather info to help you get the most out of your BC mountain adventure.
Do you still sit on the chair lift and secretly wish that you could gracefully slither down the slopes like those terrain-conquering masters you see beneath you?
Stop day dreaming and start doing!
Improving your ability is easily achievable, fun & personally fulfilling. All it takes is great instruction, confidence & practice. You can do it and here is how:
Close your skiing/riding ability fantasy vs reality gap by visiting Whistler in February, March or April, when you can take advantage of the following ski school & lift ticket deals:
February 12-18: Learn to Ski/Ride for Just $69 per Day or $159 for 2 Days Including Lift, Lesson & Rentals
If you are a Level 1-3 skiier or boarder, be sure to take advantage of this deal. You must start your program in the date range.
February 5-13th: Calling all Divas! Save on Top Women's Ski School Programs at Whistler Blackcomb
Get the top women instructors, enjoy lift line priority, video analysis, apres activities and more. There are 7+ women's specialty programs to pamper yourself with!
February 3-March 27: Book a 4 Day Ski Esprit Program for the Price of 3 Days
We personally think that this is best deal on the mountain. Get master guided instruction, video analysis, socializing with the locals & lift line priority for $88.00 per day (not including lifts). Considering all the perks, this is the best overall experience and ability-improvement option.
February 3-April 15th: Save $21.95 on the 3- Day Atomic Dave Murray Race Camp.
For Levels 4-6. Gate train with the industry's very best ski coaches at the Whistler Race Centre, our private hill space location, utilizing the latest in Atomic demo skis and on hill video analysis. As you hone your technique, W-B coaches will work with you to apply these skills in our big mountain skiing environment. Camps include continental breakfast, slope-side refreshments, prizes, and aprÃ¨s parties for just $417.05 CAD.
February 27-March 27 Inclusive: Book a $99 Full Day Whistler Mountain Group Lesson & Get the Lift Ticket for Free
February 27-March 25 Inclusive: Book a $300 3-Day Whistler Mountain Group Lesson & Get your Lift Tickets & Rentals for Free
March 28-April 12: Get 50% off 3 & 4 Day Ski Esprit Programs
Pay only- $165.00 (only $54.83/day) for 3 days or $174.50 (only $43.63 per day) for 4 days. Lift tickets are not included, but who cares-they are 20% off at that time of the year anyways!
If you are interested in taking advantage of those ski school & ticket deals, then you are going to need a place to toss your touque for the night.
There are currently a huge number of February, March & April accommodation specials on AlluraDirect.com, even for the top slopeside, Village and base-located rental retreats.
Quick search over 480, top-located and spacious private Whistler homes to find, view & book an apres ski retreat where you can kick back, relax & rejoice in the glow of your new found skiing/riding talent.
Here is a sample of the best d e a l s currently available on AlluraDirect.com in the Whistler Village North/Blackcomb Benchlands area for a 4 night stay as of February 1st:
February Lodging- Whistler Village North/Blackcomb Benchlands Area
- 1bdrm-from $99 per night
- 2bdrm-from $200 per night
- 3bdrm-from $195 per night
- 4bdrm-from $425 per night
- 5bdrm+ den-from $595 per night
March Lodging- Whistler Village North/Blackcomb Benchlands Area
- 1bdrm-from $140 per night
- 2bdrm-from $198 per night
- 3bdrm-from $225 per night
- 4bdrm-from$425 per night
- 5bdrm+ den-from $595 per night
April Lodging-Whistler Village North/Blackcomb Benchlands Area
- Studio-from $90 per night
- 1bdrm-from $95 per night
- 2bdrm-from $119 pernight
- 3bdrm-from $150 per night
- 4bdrm-from $325 per night
- 5bdrm+ den-$595 per night
- Prices are in Canadian dollars & do not include 7%
- Most owners on AlluraDirect.com do not charge the 10% non-refundable hotel tax. Those that do, own/manage 4 or more private homes.
- Since most owners accept instantly confirmed reservations, availability changes quickly.
- The above prices reflect live availability of specific homes on February 1, 10 PM PST. Prices will change as the homes get booked, but there are many more in the approximate price range.
Here are a few good reasons to start your Whistler lodging search on AlluraDirect.com:
* Great Prices-Not only are the nightly rates competitive, but most properties do not charge the non-refundable 10% hotel tax. Remember to do the math and add 10% to rates offered by rental managers when comparing owner direct rentals to what is offered by a rental manager.
* See the Exact Property You will Book-You can view detailed photos, descriptions & owner bios of the exact property you will stay in, before you book it online!
* Instantly Confirmed & Guaranteed Reservations-Nearly 70% of our owners now accept instantly confirmed & guaranteed reservations with credit card payment to save you time & for your peace of mind.
* Find it Fast- Save time by finding exactly what you are looking for & easily comparing rates and features with our powerful & popular Quick Search feature.
* Weather & Snow Guarantees- Some owners have added some weather & snow guarantees for your comfort and protection. Be sure to check each owner's policies to find the one that best suits your needs.
* Relaxed Cancellation Policies- Many owners have relaxed their cancellation policies. Check property's policies to find the one that best meets your needs.
As a valued AlluraDirect.com site user, you have access to great savings on lift tickets, equipment rentals, ground transportation, resort services, activities and more. Booking and claiming your discount is easy and hassle- free.
- Book Whistler Discount Lift Tickets
- Get Discount Gear Rentals
- Make Ski School Reservations
- Get Ground Transportation, Activity & Services Discounts
Beginning this weekend, February and March are expected to bring great snow and cooler temperatures.
You can independently assess the weather forecasts using the links below. If you are wondering whether the Farmer's Almanac is a reliable source, you may find it interesting that the highly unusual warming period in December & January was predicted by the Almanac.
When reading the forecasts, consider the following elevation benchmarks, and remember that rain on the coast generally means lots of snow in the mountains and especially in the alpine, where temperatures are a lot cooler.
- 7th Heaven-2240 m
- Rendezvous-1860 m
- Roundhouse-1835 m
- Catskinner Chair-1550 m *
(use the monthly detailed weather tool too!)
Here are some useful tips for minimizing your trip cancellation risks, irrespective of where you are going & what web site you use to book.
Hey-life happens and you should be prepared.
Here are some great tips:
* Check Your Credit Card Trip Cancellation Insurance Options-Most cards offer cost- effective trip cancellation insurance services that most people never use! Check your card holder services options & always buy trip cancellation insurance-it is worth it.
* Buy Trip Cancellation Insurance Online-Try sites like. They have great rates and options.
* Check Accommodation Cancellation & Weather Guarantee Policies-Many owners on AlluraDirect.com are now offering snow and weather guarantees, as well as relaxed cancellation policies. Always check cancellation policies and make sure that you have them in writing.
* Understand Lift Ticket Refund Policies-You can cancel your ticket order on AlluraDirect.com with 5 business days notice-no questions asked! See additional lift ticket refund policies
* Book your Airfare on Points- Cancelling your points flights have minimal penalties.
* Be Careful about All-Inclusive or Bundled Packages-These are the hardest and most costly vacations to cancel or change.
Question: How many people work at AlluraDirect.com?
Answer: 100-if you count the heart and soul we put into it! The official body count is 10.
That's it for now!
Thanks for using AlluraDirect.com, for your feedback and for subscribing to our newsletter.
Wishing you a happy, safe and memorable mountain adventure!
Founder & CEO-AlluraDirect.com Vacation Rentals by Owner