Arrowhead Point - Whistler Accommodation
Choose accommodation at Arrowhead Point in Whistler and ski from your door to the lifts in minutes. End the day in your own personal hot tub or curl up by the fire in the quiet, secluded surroundings of Whistler's Benchlands area. Grab the free shuttle for a quick 10 minute ride to the heart of Whistler Village for shops, nightlife, restaurants, and more.
View all Arrowhead Point Whistler Listings and book instantly online for the most cost-saving, convenient, and quick way to reserve Whistler accommodation.
Location of Arrowhead Point
Arrowhead Point in Whistler is located just off the slopes in the popular Blackcomb Benchlands area. Spend more time on the slopes and less time lugging your equipment around with ski in/ski out access.
Secluded among the trees, Arrowhead Point will give you privacy and quiet. With a quick shuttle ride from Arrowhead Point to Blackcomb Base and Whistler Village, you will still be close to all the Whistler action.
Suitability of Arrowhead Point Accommodation in Whistler
- Couples: Tucked away among the trees in Blackcomb Benchlands, Arrowhead Point has everything you need for a romantic getaway: private hot tub, fireplace, easy access to the slopes, and quiet surroundings.
Families with Kids & Teens: Townhouses in Arrowhead Point have 2-3 rooms, meaning you all will have space to stretch out your legs without hitting each other. Family gatherings are easy with large kitchens, bedrooms and living rooms. Start the morning fresh with a quick walk to the slopes and avoid the whines and groans from the awkward ski equipment-shuffle. Teens can safely exercise their independence with a quick shuttle to Whistler Village.
- Active Seniors: Avoid being woken up by early-morning partiers in Arrowhead Point's quiet location. Easily walk to the slopes for early-morning skiing. The walk up to Arrowhead Point is a bit of a climb, but the free shuttle gives accessibility throughout Whistler for people of all ages.
- Non-Skiers & Riders: Sightseers and shoppers still revel in Arrowhead Point's location, amazing views and comfortable amenities for a peaceful and relaxing vacation. Yet, if you wish to stay close to the action of Whistler Village, you may consider accommodation in Whistler Village or Village North.
- Young Adults & Nightcrawlers: Join the nightlife party in the Village with a short shuttle ride. Service runs until 3am. Prefer to walk and not wait for a bus? Choose accommodation in Whistler Village or Village North and stumble home along the pedestrian walkway - not up a slippery slope.
- Disabled/Less Mobile: Arrowhead Point units are townhouses with access mainly through stairs. Also, getting around once you're out the door may be easier if you stay at the base or nearer the Village area. If you have concerns about Arrowhead Point's accessibility, please contact the property owner.
Amenities at Arrowhead Point
Parking at Arrowhead Point
- Guest Parking available for a fee
- Secure underground reserved parking
- Ask owner for parking details
Do You Need A Car?: The Village and Blackcomb Base are both a 10-15 minute walk away, but with the free shuttle arriving every few minutes, there is little reason to need your car.
Free Shuttle: Catch the free shuttle, running from 5:30 a.m. to 3 a.m. year-round to get wherever you need to go.
Ski Lifts: Put your boots on as you eat breakfast in your kitchen and then take a quick stroll to the slopes. Arrowhead Point is less than a 2 minute walk in ski boots from the slopes on Blackcomb.
Equipment Rental & Ski School: Walk down the mountain and find yourself at the meeting place for ski school lessons or at the equipment rental shop less than 10 minutes away.
Health and Wellness: The Vida Wellness Spa at the Fairmont Chateau is just 10 minutes away from Arrowhead Point. Pamper yourself between runs or indulge in a day of bliss.
Shops & Restaurants: Find plenty of shops and restaurants at the base of Blackcomb or head to the Village for more selection, just a quick 10 minute shuttle ride away.
Grocery Store: IGA, the largest grocery store in Whistler, is a quick 10 minute shuttle ride away.
Liquor Store: Bring home drinks from nearby Blackcomb Beer & Wine, located at Blackcomb Base. If you like to choose from a larger selection, head to the BC Liquor Store at Marketplace Plaza, Whistler Village North.
Where to Eat Near Arrowhead Point
Cafes & Pubs:
The Pros & Cons of Arrowhead Point
Slopeside Accommodation Near Arrowhead Point
- Mountain Star
- Ski-in/ski-out, located right beside Arrowhead Point
- 2-3 bedroom units
- Painted Cliff
- Ski-in/ski-out just down the street from Arrowhead Point
- Larger units for big groups
- Cedar Creek
- Ski-in/ski-out access to Whistler Base
- 1-3 Bedroom units
If one unit at Arrowhead Point is not big enough for your group, consider booking multiple units in the development. Booking several properties within Arrowhead Point allows each group to be close to each other but also allows for privacy. This means that you can enjoy each other's company and take turns hosting dinner parties, yet also enjoy some quiet downtime in your own suite.
Ready to Find & Book Your Arrowhead Point Vacation Rental?
View the exact Arrowhead Point unit you'll be staying and get exclusive details on all amenities, sleeping arrangements, rates and availability. The owner or manager of the property you are interested in booking is available to answer any questions you may have. View all our Arrowhead Point Whistler Listings and browse through the accommodation options available.
Can't Find an Arrowhead Point Property?
We list over 500 properties in Whistler, so chances are we have something in our Whistler accommodations directory to suit your needs! Do a quick search to quickly find all available Whistler accommodation and vacation rentals by dates!
You can also read more about other developments to better acquaint yourself with accommodation besides Arrowhead Point in Whistler.
Own an Arrowhead Point Vacation Rental?
List your property on our commission-free Whistler accommodation directory. Join a community of 550+ Whistler homeowners and share your love for Whistler with hundreds of potential guests each year.
It takes just minutes a day to take over total control of your Whistler home, support the costs of owning a Whistler vacation home, and drop all the extra management fees. Customer support representatives are available 7-days a week to answer your's and your guests' questions and concerns.