Sun Peaks, BC Weather Forecasts and Live Cams
- View the most up to date temperatures and weather forecasts in Sun Peaks, BC!
Uncover Sun Peaks Resort in just a peak from our live weather cams.
Sun Peaks Weather Trends and Packing Tips
Don’t know what to expect or pack for your next Sun Peaks Resort vacation? Look below to learn more about Sun Peaks, BC weather patterns and great tips on knowing what to pack with you on your next vacation.
How's the Weather in Sun Peaks?
- Winter Season (Dec – Feb): Weather conditions are cold and windy and temperatures are as low as minus 6 degrees celsius.
- Spring and Summer Seasons (Mar - Jul): In the Summer, weather conditions are normally hot and dry at Sun Peaks. However, expect slight showers in the Spring. During months of July and August, temperatures can reach up to 20 degrees celsius. Be sure to slap on your sun screen!
- Fall Season (Aug - Nov): In the fall, you might see slight showers and cold temperatures. Be sure to bring a jacket to keep yourself warm.
What Should You Pack?
- Winter Season (Dec – Feb): Pack a water resistant jacket as your outer layer and bring thin layers of clothes. A good tip is to wear multiple layers when going skiing or snowboarding in Sun Peaks to keep warm and if weather gets too warm then you can take each layer off separately.
- Spring and Summer (Mar - Jul): In the summer it is best to wear a t-shirt and a thin jacket. Be sure to bring sun block with you and wear a hat as temperatures can get up to 20 degrees celsius at any time of day.
- Fall (Aug - Nov): Bring a wind jacket if you have one or an umbrella if you’re strolling along the village. It’s always a good idea to wear a sweater and a t-shirt underneath as sometimes the weather conditions can get windy.
- No need to shop any further! Sun Peaks have all the winter clothing essentials you need. Reserve your jacket and pants now and avoid the resort line ups. For more information, call the resort directly to reserve at (250) 578-5430 or visit Sun Peaks Rentals Website.
Discount Deals For Your Next Sun Peaks Vacation
Here are some great tips and discount deals on planning your next Sun Peaks vacation
- Where to book accommodations at Sun Peaks Resort?
Find great accommodation deals at AlluraDirect.com and book directly with the owner of the property! It’s Fun – Fast - Friendly – Easy - Safe!
- Looking for Activities and Discount Deals at Sun Peaks?
Get fast savings on activities at Sun Peaks when you book your accommodations through AlluraDirect.com.
- Map to Sun Peaks - How to Get to Sun Peaks Resort?
No matter what the season is, there is always a way to get to Sun Peaks Resort. Either by driving, flying, or even walking! Get driving instructions to Sun Peaks Resort.
Phone: 604-707-6700 ext 1
Toll Free North America: 1-866-4-Allura (866-425-5872)
Toll Free UK: 0-800-028-9346
Toll Free Australia: 877-226-6358
Toll-Free Hong Kong: 800-903-329