Mont Tremblant Accommodations - Rent Direct & Save!
You could go the traditional route of booking a hotel, but why would you when you can get a whole condo or home for less? Mont Tremblant accommodations on this site are offered directly by the Owner - to you - without any pesky, expensive Agents in between.
Why Use this Mont Tremblant Accommodations Site?
Accurate Search Results - Get a Personalized List in Seconds
Simply plug your dates and other search criteria into the search bar above and get a list of matching results. Availability is accurate and what you see is what you get!
Big Savings - Cut out the Middle Man
Book online and 96% of your payment goes directly to the accommodation Owner (the other 4% covers credit card processing fees). Rates are free from commissions or Agent fees, keeping them low for Guests.
More Space for Less - No Tiny Hotel Rooms Here!
Vacation condos/homes come with kitchen facilities and generous common area space. Depending on the type of unit you choose (anywhere from studios to 6 bedrooms homes) you may even get perks like private hot tubs and in-suite laundry facilities!
Secure Bookings - No Risk, Fraud-Free Rentals
All listings are ownership-verified, so you won't fall victim to fraud. Pay by credit card for extra consumer protection.
Instant Confirmation - Book & Relax
Get instant email confirmation when you book online. No other Owner-Direct booking site offers this convenience! Receive check-in instructions immediately after submitting full payment.
Check out a sample of some of the Mont Tremblant accommodations available through this site: