Boston Ski Club
With 40 of years of experience and fun under its belt, this nifty Boston ski club offers an enormous array of great activities! Whether it's skiing, basketball, golf, hiking, or just plain socializing, chances are you'll find something to do at the Boston Ski and Sports Club.
Boston Ski and Sports Club - Making it Easy to Play Hard
The Boston Ski and Sports Club takes their motto of 'We make it easy to play hard' to heart! Founded in 1966 as the Boston Ski Club, the BSSC's ski trips are still some of the most rocking in town. Since everyone has different schedules, the BSSC has a diverse range of ski trips to match:
- Ski Days: Perfect for those who don't have much time, but can't resist the Siren call of the snow. For their ski days, the Boston Ski and Sports Club will take you to some of the best mountains in New England.
- Ski Weekends: If you have a little more time, why not get away for the weekend? Bring a friend, or be paired up with a new friend for accommodations.
- Ski Vacations: If you're looking for something a little more extensive, BSSC's ski vacations include air transportation, lodging, and lift tickets.
- Ski Racing: Feeling competitive? The Boston Ski and Sports Club match teams based on ability level. A dual slalom, mixed with free skiing before and after, runs every Tuesday during the skiing season.
- Group Ski Trips: For larger groups, let BSSC do the work for you! From transportation to rentals, your group leader can help you organize one heck of a shindig.
Missed the Boston ski club's sign-up deadline for Whistler? Relax! AlluraDirect.com's owner-direct Whistler accommodations allows you to save money by cutting middleman fees! Also, check out our discount lift tickets to save even more!
Boston Ski Club + Sports & Activities = Year-round Fun
All work and no play is definitely NOT what this club's about. Besides skiing and riding during the winter season, the BSSC is also about sports, social outings, and travel! Ever wanted to visit Florence or Venice? Feel like partying it up in the premier Canadian party central of Montreal? The BSSC has trips to all those places!
Are you a social butterfly? Or do you want to meet some new friends? The BSSC's many social activities will put you in touch with some of the coolest people around! Their many outings range from cocktail tastings to harbour cruises, hikes, Red Sox games, and pub crawls.
On a more regular basis, they definitely live up to their name of ski AND SPORTS club with their awesome sports events. The extensive offerings of this Boston ski club includes:
- Floor Hockey
- Ultimate Frisbee
Contact the Boston Ski and Sports Club
Are you ready to join the Boston Ski Club or at least try one of their fantastic events? Visit their website or give them a call today! Memberships are only $65 a year or $110 for two years! Though not necessary to participate in their events, memberships do help you save money in the long run.
Boston Ski and Sports Club
Monthly Newsletter: www.imakenews.com/bssc
Thinking of Whistler?
Want to carve down some of the best slopes in North America? Sign up for our guest newsletter to save money on transportation, activities, and more!
Already a Boston Ski Club Member?
Drop us a line if you are a Boston Ski Club Member. If you have any additional tips or useful Boston Ski Club information to add to this page, please email us!
- Contribute to Boston Ski Club content or report outdated information
- Suggest a Useful Link for this Site
- Link to this Page: Please send us an email if you link to this page!
Looking for more ski clubs? Check out a complete listing of Ski Clubs to find one near you.