Premium central location, close to all lifts, quiet & spacious
- Instant Booking
- Non Smoking
- Has Parking (1)
- Insuite Laundry
- Wood Fire Place
Property access details are delivered by email before arrival date.
For further safety, this property does not have same day departures and arrival of guests.
Please select your arrival and departure dates to view cancellation details.
1 reserved parking stall(s) provided at no charge. Limited additional free parking available, but is not guaranteed. Additional pay parking is not available.
Max 4 Guests. Minimum age of 25 to reserve. No Pets. No Smoking. Check-in after 4:00 PM. Check-out by 10:00 AM. View Details
Think Whistler; Think Gables
Our large one bedroom townhouse in The Gables is in one of the most sought after locations in Whistler. It is a 2 minute walk to ALL lifts for BOTH Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains, & to the Village.
During the pandemic the following policies will be in effect:
- In order to reduce physical contact, there will be no midstay cleans regardless of how long the reservation is for. Rates reflect the reduced service level.
- There will be a minimum of 30 hours between reservations.
- Early check ins and late check outs may be limited in order to ensure adequate time between reservations and allow for safe entry into the unit of housekeeping staff.
- Cancellation Policy: For government ordered shut downs, there is a $200 cancel fee and the rest is refunded.
- Location: The Gables is 2 minutes from all lifts & the Village, AND quiet & private. Nestled in Douglas Firs with Fitzsimmons Creek roaring past, you feel relaxed & tucked away in the woods when staying at The Gables.
- Spacious: 700 sq ft - The open concept plan combines three separate spaces: a full kitchen, separate dining area & sunken living room
- Internet: free high speed wireless internet.
- HD TV: 40 inch flat screen with high definition signal
- Boutique Quality: all cotton good quality linens and down duvets.
- Parking: free for 2 cars, one in secured underground. Clearance is 6'6" (2.03 m). Overheight available outside.
- Best Sofa Bed: American Leather Comfort Sleeper sofa bed. Foam mattress on solid wood platform. Queen size actual mattress dimensions 60" x 80".
- Private ground level patio
- Insuite laundry facilities: Front load washer, dryer, & ironing
- 1 Queen bed in bedroom, 1 Queen sofa bed in living room
- 2 minute walk to upload or download all gondolas and chairs on both mountains
- 2 minute walk to Guest Services for lift ticket pick up, and equipment rentals
- Ride over to the Bike Park in 1 minute
- so close to the Bike Park, you can come home for lunch
- secure storage in the unit for high end bikes
- close to Village, golf, Lost Lake swimming, walking on the Valley Trail.
- bike wash station at The Gables
Reviews: click on REVIEWS at top of page.
Booking for a Group?
Go to https://www.alluradirect.com/2221/ and https://www.alluradirect.com/3365/ for another unit in the Gables.
Click on the Contact Owner button below right, or phone 604-966-7100. Please call between 8am and 9pm Pacific Time.
To Make A Reservation
Click on Book Now below & receive immediate confirmation of your reservation!
Thanks for visiting this site!
Sleeping Areas & Beds
Air Conditioning Private Hot Tub BBQ
Laundry - Insuite
Fireplace - Wood
Other Fireplace - Gas
Iron and Ironing Board
Coffee - Drip
Crock Pot/Slow Cooker
Pots and Pans
Carbon Monoxide Detector First Aid Kit
Doug from Abbotsford, Canada
Date: Aug-23-2021 for a stay in Aug 2021
We had a lovely time at The Gables. We arrived in the middle of a heat wave but the suite was still very cool in spite of no air conditioning. When we first arrived Kerry phoned us to make sure all was good. The location is great, nestled between Whistler and Blackcomb by Fitzsimmons Creek, easy walking distance to both the upper and lower village. Unloading and loading was great since the loading zone is right close to the suite. Underground parking is free which is really good since free parking elsewhere in Whistler is limited. The only drawback is that there is no pool or hot tub. We will be back again soon, either at the Gables or another of Kerry's properties.View Full Review
Kerry from Honolulu, United States
Date: Dec-20-2019 for a stay in Dec 2019
Great condo, brand new appliances, great location, short walk to both Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas, also whistler village shops and restaurantsView Full Review
Good location, clean, would stay again :)
Garrett from Delta, Canada
Date: May-01-2019 for a stay in Apr 2019
Everything was neat and tidy and clean and as described. I had a few questions throughout the weekend and Kerry got back to me straight away. Walking distance to everywhere I wanted to go. There were three of us, so double bed and fold out couch was fine, once you fold it back up in the morning to get more space. We would / will go back :)View Full Review
Rates & Payment Schedule
Instantly Confirmed Booking
PST (8%), MRDT (3%), GST (5%)
All surcharges included in the published rate.
Will charge after departure for any damages
This all-inclusive fee is charged by alluraDirect.com to ensure your trip is safe & secure. Save on fees when reserving with us - up to 50% less than the other rental websites! Services like trip support, dispute resolution, secure credit card payments, property verification, privacy protection and much more are provided. Rent and rest easy!
House Rules & Suitability
Min Age to Book:
Parties & Events:
Rental Policies & Contract
Please select your arrival and departure dates to view cancellation details.View Policy
Guest assumes all financial responsibility for property damage incurred by tenants or guests & authorizes the charge on their card upon departure in the event of property damage. By accepting our guest stay contract with online payment you agree to pay us for all damages that you incur. Damage includes, but is not restricted to: noise complaints, common or private property damage, excessive cleaning charges, lost or broken or missing common or private property items, smoking inside the property, pets inside the property and all charges relating to security company or police involvement regarding property occupant's behavior while in the property or on common premises.
If cleaning required is more than the normal 2 hours, excess costs will be charged to the guest. Includes but is not limited to any cleaning needed by restoration services, a plumber, stains, odor, smoking in the unit, or cooking. Includes any extra cleaning costs to restore the townhouse to the same condition as it was upon check in.
Complaints of excessive noise will result in eviction without refund!. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
Neither the Property Owner nor Rental Manager shall be held liable for any losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising out of any theft, accident, injury, death, damage, delay, inconvenience or distress, whether or not arising by the negligence of the Property Owner or Manager and the Guests hereby waive any and all such liability. The Guest booking this accommodation is responsible for making all members of the party aware of these terms, failing which the said Guest will be held liable to and shall save harmless and indemnify the Property Owner and/or Manager, from any losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising as a result thereof. A confirmed reservation by e-mail constitutes notice to Guests of these exclusionary terms and Guests are deemed to have read and agreed to the foregoing.