Penthouse Luxury in a truly amazing space - Raven 402
- Instant Booking
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly
- Has Parking (3)
- Ski In Out
- Insuite Laundry
- Gas Fire Place
- Private Hot Tub
Property access details are delivered by email before arrival date.
Please select your arrival and departure dates to view cancellation details.
3 reserved parking stall(s) provided at no charge. Limited additional free parking available, but is not guaranteed. Additional pay parking available.
Max 18 Guests. Minimum age of 25 to reserve. No Smoking. Check-in after 4:00 PM. Check-out by 10:00 AM. View Details
This Penthouse suite is warm, welcoming and family friendly. Located just minutes to the ski runs and all the amenities & fun at Happy Valley, we invite you to stay at the TOP of THE RAVEN! An amazing spot for your large family or group. Massive 25' open vaulted ceilings, huge windows to gaze out at the view of the mountains.
The unit boasts 3 master bedrooms with ensuites and an open mezzanine upstairs where the games room and two bunk rooms are located. Our home is modern, stylish and very comfortable with much attention paid to detail. There is great open living space for family time and entertaining plus areas for those who want private or quiet space. You can relax with a glass of wine on one of the two private decks, or watch the stars from your steaming hot tub.
There is plenty of sofa space for relaxing around the fire and in front of a huge wall mounted 4K UHD TV, Bluetooth Sound bar, Google Chromecast and PS3 games console. The mezzanine provides a separated space and seating area with the Pool Table and a bedroom with a HDTV. If you love cooking, a fully equipped Gourmet kitchen has everything you'd have at home and possibly more along with a wet bar near the dining area for mixing drinks. There is a large dining table with comfortable leather chairs and additional bar stool seating at the breakfast bar.
Some of the features and amenities of our home include
- WATCH THE REALTIME SKI IN/OUT VIDEO!
- Gas Fireplace
- 2 Private decks with Hot tub and BBQ
- Free High Speed Wireless internet access
- Pool Table
- Wet Bar, Wine Fridge
- 4 TV's , 2 are 4K UHD , 2 Nintendo Wii and a PS3 game stations
- Games area in loft with Pool Table, wet bar and Wine cooler
- 3 Secure, heated parking spaces
- 5 Bathrooms, 2 with Steam Showers
- Geo-thermal heating
- Elevator access in building
- In Suite Laundry facilities
- Heated, Indoor Pool and a private fitness facility
Luxury Mountain Vacation Rentals are the on-mountain resort representatives for our property. They look after our guests and take great care to ensure you have an unparalleled ski vacation experience! It is important to us that our guests have access to on-mountain expertise and support to make certain they have the most memorable ski vacation. We know you will be in good hands!
Questions? Click the 'Contact Owner' button to send an e-mail or call a representative of our “In Resort” specialists - Luxury Mountain Vacation Rentals who are located in Big White Ski Resort.
Come join us to play in the legendary Okanagan Champagne Powder and stay in one of the finest accommodations the mountain has to offer!
Local & Worldwide: 1-250-826-9727 Toll Free (CAN & USA): 1-877-246-8820
READY TO BOOK? Click the "BOOK NOW" button to confirm your accommodation instantly!
This property is professionally managed by an alluraDirect verified company...
Emma from New Westminster, Canada
Date: Jan-16-2023 for a stay in Dec 2022
The unit was fantastic, we were a large group of families staying and we all had adequate space. The lifts were a bit of a walk in the morning with all the kids so not totally ski out but definitely ski in. We used the pool and the kids had a great time. Kitchen had more than enough stuff for us to cook with and the hot tub was lovely. We will book this home again :)View Full Review Owner Has Responded
Great for multi family vacation
Andre from Winnipeg, Canada
Date: Mar-07-2020 for a stay in Feb 2020
View Full Review Owner Has Responded
Nice Spacious condo
Phil and Lauren from Seattle, United States
Date: Apr-25-2019 for a stay in Apr 2019
Overall, this is a pretty darn nice place to stay. It's very spacious and has plenty of rooms and a nice open main room. Those are the pluses.
It's really the list of "buts" that keep me from recommending it. Here are the buts:
- It's not really ski in/out. At best you can ski in to the condo, but there is no good way to ski out. Period.
- The furnishings are just out dated. The couches sag and are just plain uncomfortable. The TV's and electronics are in need of repair and adjustment. The upstairs ones that are supposed to be hooked to a playstation and a Wii did not have any of the cords plugged in and not sure if all the right cords were there so we gave up. The main floor TV works pretty well, but the remote doesn't work to turn the volume up or down, which is the 2nd most important function of the remote. And finally, if you run the fireplace it overheats the TV system and it won't work at all. This is just poor design as the equipment all sits in a built in nook that is 2 feet above the fireplace.
- Kitchen could just use a bit of an upgrade on everything. There is an espresso maker that we never could make work, but then no coffee grinder. The utensils and pots and pans are fine, but definitely many are in need of replacement.
- Don't pick this place for the pool. Our group of kids (8 - 12 age range) didn't even want to go in.
- Lastly, we spent $8,000 to stay there a week and then one of us left some apple ear pods (the wireless kind) and they charged us $26 to have them returned to us.
Sleeping Areas & Beds
Private Hot Tub
Laundry - Insuite
Fireplace - Wood Other
Fireplace - Gas
Fireplace - Electric
Iron and Ironing Board
Coffee - Drip
Coffee - Espresso
Crock Pot/Slow Cooker
Pots and Pans
Dish Soap & Detergent
Carbon Monoxide Detector
First Aid Kit
Rates & Payment Schedule
Instantly Confirmed Booking
PST (8%), MRDT (3%), GST (5%)
Cleaning Surcharge of $690.20 applies,
Pets Surcharge of $174.00 applies
(taxes included in these surcharges)
Will charge after departure for any damages
This all-inclusive fee is charged by alluraDirect.com to ensure your trip is safe & secure. Save on fees when reserving with us - up to 50% less than the other rental websites! Services like trip support, dispute resolution, secure credit card payments, property verification, privacy protection and much more are provided. Rent and rest easy!
House Rules & Suitability
Min Age to Book:
Parties & Events:
Rental Policies & Contract
Please select your arrival and departure dates to view cancellation details.View Policy
Guest assumes all financial responsibility for property damage incurred by tenants or guests & authorizes the charge on their card upon departure in the event of property damage. By accepting our guest stay contract with online payment you agree to pay us for all damages that you incur. Damage includes, but is not restricted to: noise complaints, common or private property damage, excessive cleaning charges, lost or broken or missing common or private property items, smoking inside the property, pets inside the property and all charges relating to security company or police involvement regarding property occupant's behavior while in the property or on common premises.
Standard departure cleaning is complimentary. Cleaning associated with defacing the property, or above the standard fees is considered property damage.
Complaints of excessive noise will result in eviction without refund!. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
Neither the Property Owner nor Rental Manager shall be held liable for any losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising out of any theft, accident, injury, death, damage, delay, inconvenience or distress, whether or not arising by the negligence of the Property Owner or Manager and the Guests hereby waive any and all such liability. The Guest booking this accommodation is responsible for making all members of the party aware of these terms, failing which the said Guest will be held liable to and shall save harmless and indemnify the Property Owner and/or Manager, from any losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising as a result thereof. A confirmed reservation by e-mail constitutes notice to Guests of these exclusionary terms and Guests are deemed to have read and agreed to the foregoing.