Discount Whistler Lift Tickets - Policies & Guarantees
Lock in great rates without locking yourself into lift tickets you cant use due to forces beyond your control. Discount Whistler lift tickets from alluraDirect.com are changeable and refundable.
Made a mistake with your dates? Freds broken his leg and cant come anymore? Lost your lift ticket on the hill? Rest assured knowing our policies take these unfortunate situations into consideration.
Our Discount Whistler Lift Tickets Guarantee:
- Your Whistler lift tickets will be available for pick-up at any of our three convenient pick-up locations on the date specified in your confirmation email.
- So long as you keep your ticket stub, if you lose your Whistler lift ticket, it will be replaced.
- If you are injured or ill, your lift ticket is refundable. minus a small processing fee.
With more than 4 business days before your Whistler lift ticket pick-up date, please send us an email. This email MUST come from the email address you used to make the original purchase. Include your phone number, request and reasoning. We will follow-up with you by phone to get your credit card details and process the transaction during the course of the call.
Note: We cannot add additional tickets to an existing order. If you require additional tickets, please process a new order.
With less than 4 days before your specified pick-up date, alluraDirect.com will not be able to process refunds or lift ticket changes. Refunds from Whistler Blackcomb will ONLY be issued under the following circumstances:
- If both Whistler & Blackcomb Mountain are closed due to severe weather conditions, or
- If you are injured or ill, and accompany your refund request with a valid doctor's note.
Please note: We are not responsible for currency exchange rate fluctuations at the time of refund. Refunds are subject to a 5% administrative fee. No refunds will be issued after April 30th of the current ski season.
IMPORTANT: For all replacement requests, you MUST retain your Whistler lift ticket stub.
Replacement lift tickets will only be issued by Whistler Blackcomb under the following circumstances:
- Stolen or lost lift tickets, or unused portions thereof, which are reported immediately to Whistler Blackcomb Guest Relations and which are cancelled prior to the expiry of the unused portions.
- Replacement lift tickets will be issued only for the remaining completely unused days following the cancellation day of the lost/stolen lift tickets or ticket portions.
- Lift ticket replacements will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets or ticket portions thereof which are reported as lost or stolen after the expiry of the unused days in question, even if the lost or stolen tickets or ticket portions were never validated.
- All other refunds of partially used or completely unused lift tickets must be addressed while in the resort, at the discretion of a Whistler Blackcomb Guest Relations representative.
If your lift tickets are lost or stolen, go DIRECTLY to the lift ticket window as soon as possible, with your ticket stub to get replacement tickets.
alluraDirect.com is not responsible for any bodily harm and is excluded from any liability resulting from the use of the of lift tickets purchased on alluraDirect.com
Discount Whistler Lift Tickets Pricing Information
All Whistler lift ticket rates are quoted in Canadian dollars & do not include 5% GST.
Foreign exchange rates will be determined by your credit card company. Get an estimate of how much your discount Whistler lift tickets will cost in your currency.
Whistler lift ticket rates are based on your START day only. Example: Start skiing on Dec. 19 and take advantage of great early season rates throughout your Christmas vacation!
All tickets must be ordered at least 4 days in advance of your lift ticket pick-up day.
Adult tickets must be at least 3 days in length. Christmas Season tickets are not eligible for this promotion. No exceptions.