Ski In/Out, Hot tubs, Pool, Front Desk
- Instant Booking
- Non Smoking
- Ski In Out
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Fire Place
- Hot Tub
Property access details are delivered by email before arrival date.
For further safety, this property does not have same day departures and arrival of guests.
Please select your arrival and departure dates to view cancellation details.
No reserved parking provided. Free parking is not available. Pay parking available.
Max 4 Guests. Minimum age of 25 to reserve. No Pets. No Smoking. Check-in after 4:00 PM. Check-out by 10:00 AM. View Details
Welcome to The Aspens on Blackcomb. This one bedroom is a wonderful choice for guests who enjoy a fabulous ski in/ski out location combined with a hotel environment, at great prices! This is also a wonderful choice for guests with small families or young children. The convenient location combined with full amenities means there is something for everyone.
During the pandemic the following policies will be in effect:
- To reduce contact the minimum stay will be 7 nights for most dates. This ensures there is not a rapid turnover of people in the unit.
- In order to reduce physical contact, there will be no midstay cleans regardless of how long the reservation is for. Rates reflect the reduced service level.
- There will be a minimum of 30 hours between reservations.
- Early check ins and late check outs may be limited in order to ensure adequate time between reservations and allow for safe entry into the unit of housekeeping staff.
- Cancellation Policy: I give a full refund in the event of government ordered shut downs.
The Aspens offers:
- real ski in ski out: this is on the slope just above the Blackcomb Gondola on Blackcomb Mtn. Link to Whistler Mtn by taking Peak2Peak gondola.
- 2 minute walk to Upper Village, 5 min walk over the Covered Bridge into main Village
- ski down to full Whistler Blackcomb Guest Relations at Blackcomb Base, including ski school, lift tickets, all rentals
- rental shop on lobby level in The Aspens for skiing and mountain biking: regular and high performance gear
- ski down to Blackcomb Kids for ski school
- 3 hot tubs and outdoor heated pool.
- ski valet: the ski valet retrieves your skis in the morning from the ski locker, and returns them at night
- bike valet: store your mountain bike securely. Cost is $7/day.
- laundry services in the building
- 24 hour front desk service for public areas in The Aspens.
- on the free bus shuttle route around the Village. You don't need a car when you stay at The Aspens
- is on the third floor facing east.
- has 1 bedroom with King bed and Queen sofa bed in the living room.
- free high speed wireless internet
- 46 inch TV in living room, 32 inch TV in the bedroom
- air conditioned
- beside all the activities at Blackcomb Base
- largest outdoor pool in Whistler
- short walk to Upper Village and Village
- close to Village, golf, Lost Lake swimming, walking on the Valley Trail.
- bike storage for family bikes in bike lock up. Bikes not allowed in the apartment.
Reviews: click on Reviews on black task bar at top of page.
Click on the Contact Owner button below right, or phone 604-966-7100. Please call between 8am and 9pm Pacific Time.
To Make A Reservation
Click on Book Now below & receive immediate confirmation of your reservation!
Thanks for visiting this site!
Sleeping Areas & Beds
Private Hot Tub BBQ
Laundry - Insuite Fireplace - Wood Other
Fireplace - Gas
Iron and Ironing Board
Coffee - Drip
Pots and Pans
Carbon Monoxide Detector
First Aid Kit
Reserve with Kerry Wallace
Kathleen from Seattle, United States
Date: Mar-16-2020 for a stay in Mar 2020
I always regularly and enthusiastically recommend to all my friends and family planning ski trip to Whistler Blackcomb to reserve through Kerry Wallace first!
She is a prompt concerned respondent to any issues or requests. Kerry also checks with you re your stay soon after you arrive to confirm all is satisfactory re your accomodations. Even during this very difficult time of worldwide coronavirus outbreak , she promptly responded to my request for rescheduling/crediting our current ski season reservations.
Kerry was very reasonable and socially responsible in coming to an agreement with us. Recommend trying Kerry first if thinking of accomodations in WB. We love the Aspens but she has other wonderful properties also.
Kathy in Seattle
Whistler Condo Gives Feeling of Welcome Back
patrick from bedford, Canada
Date: Feb-09-2020 for a stay in Jan 2020
We have stayed in The Aspens several times previously. This unit is in a very good location in the building, conveniently close to elevators, with a good view of hill and courtyard. Hotel quality mattress in bedroom, and linen and towels. Midweek cleaning service provided. Pleased we were able to check in a bit early on arrival as it was a busy day and start to ICSC eventsView Full Review
Great location, you can walk to everything
Chris from Vancouver, Canada
Date: Aug-04-2019 for a stay in Jul 2019
As always, the Aspens is a great complex. Great for families, walkable to everything. Kerry is very responsive and easy to deal with. Cleaning could be better, and the hairdryer was missing- torn right off the wall. The kitchen is well outfitted and we appreciated the condiments left for us.View Full Review
Rates & Payment Schedule
Instantly Confirmed Booking
PST (8%), MRDT (3%), GST (5%)
All surcharges included in the published rate.
Will charge after departure for any damages
This all-inclusive fee is charged by alluraDirect.com to ensure your trip is safe & secure. Save on fees when reserving with us - up to 50% less than the other rental websites! Services like trip support, dispute resolution, secure credit card payments, property verification, privacy protection and much more are provided. Rent and rest easy!
House Rules & Suitability
Min Age to Book:
Parties & Events:
Rental Policies & Contract
Please select your arrival and departure dates to view cancellation details.View Policy
Guest assumes all financial responsibility for property damage incurred by tenants or guests & authorizes the charge on their card upon departure in the event of property damage. By accepting our guest stay contract with online payment you agree to pay us for all damages that you incur. Damage includes, but is not restricted to: noise complaints, common or private property damage, excessive cleaning charges, lost or broken or missing common or private property items, smoking inside the property, pets inside the property and all charges relating to security company or police involvement regarding property occupant's behavior while in the property or on common premises.
If cleaning required is more than the normal 2 hours, excess costs will be charged to the guest. Including but not limited to any cleaning needed by restoration services, a plumber, stains, odor, smoking in the unit, or cooking. Any extra cleaning costs to restore the apartment to the same condition as it was upon check in.
Complaints of excessive noise will result in eviction without refund!. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
Neither the Property Owner nor Rental Manager shall be held liable for any losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising out of any theft, accident, injury, death, damage, delay, inconvenience or distress, whether or not arising by the negligence of the Property Owner or Manager and the Guests hereby waive any and all such liability. The Guest booking this accommodation is responsible for making all members of the party aware of these terms, failing which the said Guest will be held liable to and shall save harmless and indemnify the Property Owner and/or Manager, from any losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising as a result thereof. A confirmed reservation by e-mail constitutes notice to Guests of these exclusionary terms and Guests are deemed to have read and agreed to the foregoing.