Elegant 4 Bedroom + Loft Whistler Getaway with Breathtaking Mountain Views!
- Instant Booking
- Non Smoking
- Has Parking (1)
- Insuite Laundry
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Fire Place
Property access details are delivered by email before arrival date.
Please select your arrival and departure dates to view cancellation details.
1 reserved parking stall(s) provided at no charge. Additional free parking is not available. Additional pay parking is not available.
Max 10 Guests. Minimum age of 30 to reserve. No Pets. No Smoking. Check-in after 4:00 PM. Check-out by 10:00 AM. View Details
Welcome to a haven of tranquillity and adventure, where the beauty of the mountains meets the comforts of modern living. This spacious and inviting condo offers a true escape with its proximity to the slopes, awe-inspiring views, and an array of amenities to make your stay exceptional.
Step into the main floor and be welcomed by stunning floor-to-ceiling windows framing the view of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains from the kitchen and living room.
After a day in the outdoors, relax in the comfort of the living room by the fireplace or step onto the large balcony to bask in the mountain air while firing up the BBQ for an al fresco dining experience.
Adjacent to the living area, you'll find a spacious gourmet kitchen equipped with modern appliances. Across from the kitchen is the formal dining room which comfortably seats 10 people.
Retire to the first primary suite on the main level, with a king bed, an ensuite bathroom, and access to the balcony.
Upstairs, you will find the second master bedroom, featuring a king bed, ensuite, and double vanity for added convenience. Down the hall, you'll find the other 2 bedrooms and a media room (with a twin trundle bed that holds 2 twins, as shown in the photos). This level also features a shared washroom with a bathtub.
- Master Bedroom: King bed, ensuite with a shower
- Master Bedroom: King bed, ensuite with double vanity and shower
- Bedroom #3: 2 twin beds
- Bedroom #4: King bed (can be converted to 2 twins with advanced request)
- Open Loft / Room #5: 2 twin beds. This room has a trundle bed; one twin bed pulls out from under the other. Refer to listing photos.
- Please note: This room is a loft that is open to the living room.
- Washer and dryer in the unit
- Boot and glove dryer
- Vaulted ceilings and expansive windows showcase Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains year round.
- Complimentary underground parking for 1 vehicle.
- Max Height: 6'9"
- One complimentary parking pass in the village (available from mid-November to the end of April).
- Private balcony with a BBQ overlooking the valley and mountains
- Air conditioning in the living room and every bedroom
- Heated tile floors in the front entrance
- Formal dining room accommodating 10 guests.
- One free parking pass in the village (available from mid-November to the end of April)
Embrace the charm of this spacious mountain escape, where the beauty of the mountains is your constant companion. Come and enjoy a refreshing Whistler getaway!
Maximum Occupancy: 10 people.
Note: we also have a 4 bedroom / 3.5 bath property directly next door to this property if your group is larger and you would like to also rent an adjoining property. (Click here to view property)
- BUS: The main Blueberry Hill bus stop is less than a 5-minute walk away and brings you to the lifts and village in about 8-10 minutes.
- DRIVING: The village and main lifts are roughly a 5-minute drive away. We offer complimentary parking pass in the village during the winter months (Mid-November - April).
- WALKING OR BIKING: Guests can walk on the Valley Trail (Whistler's walking and bike path) to the Village along the Whistler Golf Course. It's a very nice walk and takes approximately 20 minutes!
- TRANSIT/TAXI: The Whistler transit service offers an inexpensive regular scheduled bus service from Blueberry Hill to the Village. Taxi service to the Village is $10-$15.
CHECK IN INFORMATION
Guests are to check in with our front desk prior to gaining property access, at which time they will be required to present a credit card and photo ID for a pre-authorization of $1500. The authorization will be charged in the event of costs such as damage, missing items, and or excessive cleaning, by the guests. Guests are responsible for any costs also exceeding the pre-authorized value. The credit card must be in the name of the main guest.
Guests must be 30 years of age and must provide a photo ID upon check-in unless prior approval has been granted. Families and children are welcome; parents and or guardians must accompany children. Whistler Ideal Accommodations retains the right to refuse access to any property if this condition has not been met, with no refund provided.
Absolutely no subletting of the property or individual rooms of the property for a period or the duration of your stay.
Concierge service is provided for our guests to assist with arranging transportation to the resort, equipment rentals, ski/board lessons, pre-purchased lift and sightseeing tickets, pre-arrival grocery shopping, childcare, spa services, and more so that you will have a carefree and relaxing vacation. Guests will receive a welcome email from our concierge once a booking has been confirmed.
Sleeping Areas & Beds
Private Hot Tub
Laundry - Insuite
Fireplace - Wood Other
Fireplace - Gas
Fireplace - Electric
Iron and Ironing Board
Coffee - Drip
Pots and Pans
Dish Soap & Detergent
Carbon Monoxide Detector
First Aid Kit
Rates & Payment Schedule
Instantly Confirmed Booking
PST (8%), MRDT (3%), GST (5%)
Cleaning Surcharge of $651.92 applies
(taxes included in these surcharges)
$1,500.00 - Collect at Check-In
This all-inclusive fee is charged by alluraDirect.com to ensure your trip is safe & secure. Save on fees when reserving with us - up to 50% less than the other rental websites! Services like trip support, dispute resolution, secure credit card payments, property verification, privacy protection and much more are provided. Rent and rest easy!
House Rules & Suitability
Min Age to Book:
Parties & Events:
Rental Policies & Contract
Please select your arrival and departure dates to view cancellation details.View Policy
Guest assumes all financial responsibility for property damage incurred by tenants or guests & authorizes the charge on their card upon departure in the event of property damage. By accepting our guest stay contract with online payment you agree to pay us for all damages that you incur. Damage includes, but is not restricted to: noise complaints, common or private property damage, excessive cleaning charges, lost or broken or missing common or private property items, smoking inside the property, pets inside the property and all charges relating to security company or police involvement regarding property occupant's behavior while in the property or on common premises.
Guests authorize a credit card charge for excessive cleaning costs. Please ensure to read and follow the check-out procedures to ensure there are no additional cleaning costs.
Complaints of excessive noise will result in eviction without refund!. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
Neither the Property Owner nor Rental Manager shall be held liable for any losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising out of any theft, accident, injury, death, damage, delay, inconvenience or distress, whether or not arising by the negligence of the Property Owner or Manager and the Guests hereby waive any and all such liability. The Guest booking this accommodation is responsible for making all members of the party aware of these terms, failing which the said Guest will be held liable to and shall save harmless and indemnify the Property Owner and/or Manager, from any losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising as a result thereof. A confirmed reservation by e-mail constitutes notice to Guests of these exclusionary terms and Guests are deemed to have read and agreed to the foregoing.