DELUXE 4 BEDROOM WITH PRIVATE HOT TUB AND GREAT MOUNTAIN VIEWS
- Instant Booking
- Non Smoking
- Has Parking (2)
- Insuite Laundry
- Air Conditioning
- Wood Fire Place
- Private Hot Tub
Property access details are delivered by email before arrival date.
Please select your arrival and departure dates to view cancellation details.
2 reserved parking stall(s) provided at no charge. Additional free parking is not available. Additional pay parking is not available.
Max 8 Guests. Minimum age of 26 to reserve. No Pets. No Smoking. Check-in after 4:00 PM. Check-out by 10:00 AM. View Details
Newly renovated 4 bedroom in one of the best neighbourhoods in Whistler! This townhome is located within walking distance from the village and features incredible mountain views, a private balcony, and a private yard with a hot tub. Enjoy the comforts of our fully equipped, newly renovated, 4 bedroom property professionally decorated and designed with heated slate floors, stone counters, stainless steel appliances, a private garage, fireplace, and Private Hot Tub.
This fantastic property includes:
- Fantastic location - walk to all venues including ski lifts, restaurants, shops, etc
- Large and spacious property - sleeps 8
- 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms
- Master Bedroom is upstairs and has a king bed and ensuite with a double shower
- The second bedroom is located downstairs, the bedroom has a queen bed, an ensuite bathroom with a bath tub and shower, and direct access to the outdoor living space with a hot tub
- The third bedroom has a queen murphy bed (see photos, they show it up as well as down)
- The fourth bedroom has a queen sofa bed with a mattress topper for optimal comfort (see photos, they show it open and closed), and a workstation/desk.
- Hair dryers in each bathroom
- Iron and ironing board
- A dining table that seats 8 people comfortably
- Newly renovated kitchen featuring integrated appliances and a double oven (the second oven is a smaller speed oven which is a convection/microwave oven)
- Bar area just off the living room with a beer/wine fridge, perfect for entertaining and saving space in the kitchen fridge!
- Large flat screen TV in the living room. All TV's throughout the property are smart TV's and have access to Netflix and DisneyPlus.
- The TVs in the living room and master bedroom upstairs have cable TV.
- Gas fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- FREE high-speed internet
- Washer and dryer in unit as well as 3 drying racks
- Large private deck with fantastic Mountain Views (See pictures)
- Incredible views of both Whistler and Blackcomb mountain slopes from the living room
- Private patio with a private hot tub on the ground floor
- The secure one car garage can also be used for equipment storage, for example up to 8 skis/snowboards, bikes (2 wall mounted units), and adventure equipment such as paddle boards (two ceiling racks for two boards) etc! One additional car can park in the driveway, and extra parking is available in the complex visitor parking spots right next to the property (first-come, first-serve, but generally available).
- Board games (Rummikub, Mexican Train, Ticket to Ride, and more!)
- ?WALKING / BIKING: Guests can walk/bike the Valley Trail (Whistler's walking and bike path) to the village. It takes approximately 8 minutes to walk and 3 minutes to bike to the village. Guests can continue along the valley trail to the base of Whistler, this takes approximately 20 minutes to walk and 6 minutes to bike.
- DRIVING: The village and main lifts are roughly a 3-minute drive away. There is free parking available for the mountain in lot 6 & 7. Please contact us if you have any questions about parking in and around the village.
Concierge service is provided for our guests to assist with arranging transportation to the resort, equipment rentals, ski/board lessons, pre-purchased lift and sightseeing tickets, pre-arrival grocery shopping, child care, spa services, and more so that you will have a carefree and relaxing vacation. Guests will receive a welcome email from our concierge once a booking has been confirmed.
Imagine, you arrive in Whistler to a warm, cozy home with the fire blazing, groceries in the cupboards and your beverage of choice chilling in the fridge. Your lift tickets are organized, your ski equipment is arranged, your dinner reservations are made and the most pressing decision you have to make is whether to have a hot tub before or after you take a walk around the village.
Guests must be 30 years of age and must provide a photo ID upon check-in unless prior approval has been granted. Families and children are welcome; parents and or guardians must accompany children. Whistler Ideal Accommodations retains the right to refuse access to any property if this condition has not been met, with no refund provided.
Absolutely no subletting of the property or individual rooms of the property for a period or the duration of your stay.
Guests are to check in with our front desk prior to gaining property access, at which time they will be required to present a credit card and photo ID for a pre-authorization of $1500. The authorization will be charged in the event of costs such as damage, missing items, and or excessive cleaning, by the guests. Guests are responsible for any costs also exceeding the pre-authorized value. The credit card must be in the name of the main guest.
Sleeping Areas & Beds
Private Hot Tub
Laundry - Insuite
Fireplace - Wood
Other Fireplace - Gas Fireplace - Electric
Coffee - Drip
Pots and Pans
Dish Soap & Detergent
Carbon Monoxide Detector
First Aid Kit
Whistler Village North
Rates & Payment Schedule
Instantly Confirmed Booking
PST (8%), MRDT (3%), GST (5%)
Cleaning Surcharge of $678.60 applies
(taxes included in these surcharges)
$1,500.00 - Collect at Check-In
This all-inclusive fee is charged by alluraDirect.com to ensure your trip is safe & secure. Save on fees when reserving with us - up to 50% less than the other rental websites! Services like trip support, dispute resolution, secure credit card payments, property verification, privacy protection and much more are provided. Rent and rest easy!
House Rules & Suitability
Min Age to Book:
Parties & Events:
Rental Policies & Contract
Please select your arrival and departure dates to view cancellation details.View Policy
Guest assumes all financial responsibility for property damage incurred by tenants or guests & authorizes the charge on their card upon departure in the event of property damage. By accepting our guest stay contract with online payment you agree to pay us for all damages that you incur. Damage includes, but is not restricted to: noise complaints, common or private property damage, excessive cleaning charges, lost or broken or missing common or private property items, smoking inside the property, pets inside the property and all charges relating to security company or police involvement regarding property occupant's behavior while in the property or on common premises.
Guests authorize a credit card charge for excessive cleaning costs. Please ensure to read and follow the check-out procedures to ensure there are no additional cleaning costs.
Complaints of excessive noise will result in eviction without refund!. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
Neither the Property Owner nor Rental Manager shall be held liable for any losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising out of any theft, accident, injury, death, damage, delay, inconvenience or distress, whether or not arising by the negligence of the Property Owner or Manager and the Guests hereby waive any and all such liability. The Guest booking this accommodation is responsible for making all members of the party aware of these terms, failing which the said Guest will be held liable to and shall save harmless and indemnify the Property Owner and/or Manager, from any losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising as a result thereof. A confirmed reservation by e-mail constitutes notice to Guests of these exclusionary terms and Guests are deemed to have read and agreed to the foregoing.