Settler's Crossing #18
- Non Smoking
- Has Parking (1)
- Ski In Out
- Insuite Laundry
- Gas Fire Place
- Private Hot Tub
Property access details are delivered by email before arrival date.
Please select your arrival and departure dates to view cancellation details.
1 reserved parking stall(s) provided at no charge. Additional free parking is not available. Additional pay parking is not available.
Max 7 Guests. Minimum age of 25 to reserve. No Pets. No Smoking. Check-in after 4:00 PM. Check-out by 10:00 AM. View Details
Settler's Crossing 18 is an ideal spot for a small family holiday. This home lets in a ton of sunlight to get you up and ready for a day of fun on the hill! Enjoy the view of Mt Morrisey from your private balcony, or from the living room window while you're cozied up by the fire.
Settler's Crossing is one of the newest properties on Sundance Mountain and offers stunning views of Mt. Tod and Morrisey. These luxury condominiums offer ski in/out ability. This quiet setting is located just minutes from the Village, which allows you the convenience to be in the center of Village nightlife in minutes.
Nestled among the trees, these units will make you feel at home while also being in the lap of luxury.
- - - - - - - - -
Ready to book? Click the BOOK NOW button on this page to instantly confirm your accommodation.
- - - - - - - - -
Prior to your arrival, you'll be required to complete an online Damage Liability Agreement in which you'll accept full responsibility for any harm that comes to the property during your stay caused by you or anyone you allow access to the property. The date, time, email address and credit card on file when the agreement is accepted are recorded in case of damage.
Sleeping Areas & Beds
Private Hot Tub
Laundry - Insuite
Fireplace - Wood Other
Fireplace - Gas
Fireplace - Electric
Coffee - Drip
Pots and Pans
Dish Soap & Detergent
Carbon Monoxide Detector First Aid Kit
Rates & Payment Schedule
Booking Request (Approval Process)
PST (8%), MRDT (3%), GST (5%)
Cleaning Surcharge of $45.24 applies
(taxes included in these surcharges)
Will charge after departure for any damages
If the arrival date is within 45 days, the full payment is due to confirm the accommodation. If the arrival date is greater than 45 days, 25% of the accommodation value will be due to confirm the accommodation. The remaining 75% balance will be due 45 days before the arrival date. Late payments will result in a cancellation and forfeiture of the deposit amount paid.
This all-inclusive fee is charged by alluraDirect.com to ensure your trip is safe & secure. Save on fees when reserving with us - up to 50% less than the other rental websites! Services like trip support, dispute resolution, secure credit card payments, property verification, privacy protection and much more are provided. Rent and rest easy!
House Rules & Suitability
Min Age to Book:
Parties & Events:
Rental Policies & Contract
The Owner or their Contact reserves the right to cancel reservations made by, and refuse business to: Guests who do not meet the policies published. Guests will be evicted and removed from the premises without refund due to any policy breach and damages may be assessed.
Please select your arrival and departure dates to view cancellation details.View Policy
Guest assumes all financial responsibility for property damage incurred by tenants or guests & authorizes the charge on their card upon departure in the event of property damage. By accepting our guest stay contract with online payment you agree to pay us for all damages that you incur. Damage includes, but is not restricted to: noise complaints, common or private property damage, excessive cleaning charges, lost or broken or missing common or private property items, smoking inside the property, pets inside the property and all charges relating to security company or police involvement regarding property occupant's behavior while in the property or on common premises.
Guests authorize a credit card charge for excessive cleaning costs.
Complaints of excessive noise will result in eviction without refund!. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
Neither the Property Owner nor Rental Manager shall be held liable for any losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising out of any theft, accident, injury, death, damage, delay, inconvenience or distress, whether or not arising by the negligence of the Property Owner or Manager and the Guests hereby waive any and all such liability. The Guest booking this accommodation is responsible for making all members of the party aware of these terms, failing which the said Guest will be held liable to and shall save harmless and indemnify the Property Owner and/or Manager, from any losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising as a result thereof. A confirmed reservation by e-mail constitutes notice to Guests of these exclusionary terms and Guests are deemed to have read and agreed to the foregoing.