Centrally Located, Close to ALL lifts and Village, and Quiet
- Instant Booking
- Non Smoking
- Has Parking (1)
- Insuite Laundry
- Wood Fire Place
Property access details are delivered by email before arrival date.
For further safety, this property does not have same day departures and arrival of guests.
Please select your arrival and departure dates to view cancellation details.
1 reserved parking stall(s) provided at no charge. Limited free parking available, but is not guaranteed. Pay parking is not available.
Max 4 Guests. Minimum age of 25 to reserve. No Pets. No Smoking. Check-in after 4:00 PM. Check-out by 10:00 AM. View Details
This large one bedroom townhouse in The Gables is in one of the most sought after locations in Whistler. It is a 5 minute walk to ALL lifts for BOTH Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains, & to the Village.
During the pandemic the following policies will be in effect:
- To reduce contact the minimum stay will be 7 nights for most dates. This ensures there is not a rapid turnover of people in the unit.
- In order to reduce physical contact, there will be no midstay cleans regardless of how long the reservation is for. Rates reflect the reduced service level.
- There will be a minimum of 30 hours between reservations.
- Early check ins and late check outs may be limited in order to ensure adequate time between reservations and allow for safe entry into the unit of housekeeping staff.
- Cancellation Policy: I give a full refund in the event of government ordered shut downs.
- Location: The Gables is 5 minutes from all lifts & the Village, AND quiet & private. Nestled in Douglas Firs with Fitzsimmons Creek roaring past, you feel relaxed & tucked away in the woods when staying at The Gables.
- Spacious: 700 sq ft - The open concept plan combines three separate spaces: a full kitchen, separate dining area & sunken living room
- Internet: free high speed wireless internet.
- HD TV: 40 inch flat screen with high definition signal
- Boutique Quality: all cotton good quality linens and down duvets.
- Parking: free for 2 cars, one in secured underground. Clearance is 6'6" (2.03 m). Overheight available outside.
- Jetted Tub in bathroom
- Private ground level patio
- Insuite laundry facilities: new washer and dryer (2015), & ironing
- 1 Queen bed in bedroom, 1 double sofa bed in living room
- 5 minute walk to upload or download all gondolas and chairs on both mountains
- 5 minute walk to Guest Services for lift ticket pick up, and equipment rentals
- Ride over to the Bike Park in 3 minutes
- so close to the Bike Park, you can come home for lunch
- secure storage in the unit for high end bikes
- close to Village, golf, Lost Lake swimming, walking on the Valley Trail.
- bike wash station at The Gables
Reviews: click on REVIEWS on black task bar at top of page.
Booking for a Group?
Go to alluradirect.com/2221 and alluradirect.com/182 for other units in the Gables.
Click on the Contact Owner button.
To Make A Reservation
Click on Book Now below & receive immediate confirmation of your reservation!
Thanks for visiting this site!
Sleeping Areas & Beds
Air Conditioning Private Hot Tub BBQ
Laundry - Insuite
Fireplace - Wood
Other Fireplace - Gas
Iron and Ironing Board
Coffee - Drip
Crock Pot/Slow Cooker
Pots and Pans
Dish Soap & Detergent
Carbon Monoxide Detector First Aid Kit
Louise from Vancouver, Canada
Date: Dec-19-2020 for a stay in Nov 2020
Great apartment with everything we needed. Location is the best!View Full Review
Neill from Auckland, New Zealand
Date: Feb-09-2020 for a stay in Feb 2020
We had a wonderful stay here. The Gables is ideally located between Blackcomb and Whistler and this property had all the comforts and cleanliness for a nice stay. I particularly liked that Kerry provided and allowed the use of coffee, salt and pepper, laundry detergent etc. This meant that we didn't have to purchase industrial quantities of these things that we were simply never going to use. It's sometimes the small touches that make a stay comfortable. I would stay here again.View Full Review
James from West Vancouver, Canada
Date: Dec-27-2018 for a stay in Dec 2018
The condo was spotless when we arrived. A problem with the parking pass was quickly resolved with a phone call to the owner. It is spacious by Whistler standards and has a nice layout. The decor is original and therefore a bit dated but the unit was fully equipped and the linens and towels were fresh. We liked the wood-burning fireplace. There were no noise issues which can be a problem in some parts of the village. Being on the ground level and close to the loading stall made it easy to move in. The location is a short walk to both the Blackcomb Base and the Village lifts. I recommend this place and would stay her again.View Full Review
Rates & Payment Schedule
Instantly Confirmed Booking
PST (8%), MRDT (3%), GST (5%)
All surcharges included in the published rate.
Will charge after departure for any damages
This all-inclusive fee is charged by alluraDirect.com to ensure your trip is safe & secure. Save on fees when reserving with us - up to 50% less than the other rental websites! Services like trip support, dispute resolution, secure credit card payments, property verification, privacy protection and much more are provided. Rent and rest easy!
House Rules & Suitability
Min Age to Book:
Parties & Events:
Rental Policies & Contract
Please select your arrival and departure dates to view cancellation details.View Policy
Guest assumes all financial responsibility for property damage incurred by tenants or guests & authorizes the charge on their card upon departure in the event of property damage. By accepting our guest stay contract with online payment you agree to pay us for all damages that you incur. Damage includes, but is not restricted to: noise complaints, common or private property damage, excessive cleaning charges, lost or broken or missing common or private property items, smoking inside the property, pets inside the property and all charges relating to security company or police involvement regarding property occupant's behavior while in the property or on common premises.
If cleaning required is more than the normal 2 hours, excess costs will be charged to the guest. Includes but is not limited to any cleaning needed by restoration services, a plumber, stains, odor, smoking in the unit, or cooking. Includes any extra cleaning costs to restore the townhouse to the same condition as it was upon check in.
Complaints of excessive noise will result in eviction without refund!. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
Neither the Property Owner nor Rental Manager shall be held liable for any losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising out of any theft, accident, injury, death, damage, delay, inconvenience or distress, whether or not arising by the negligence of the Property Owner or Manager and the Guests hereby waive any and all such liability. The Guest booking this accommodation is responsible for making all members of the party aware of these terms, failing which the said Guest will be held liable to and shall save harmless and indemnify the Property Owner and/or Manager, from any losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising as a result thereof. A confirmed reservation by e-mail constitutes notice to Guests of these exclusionary terms and Guests are deemed to have read and agreed to the foregoing.