Large Village Townhouse, Hot Tub, Pool
- Instant Booking
- Non Smoking
- Has Parking (1)
- Insuite Laundry
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Fire Place
- Hot Tub
Property access details are delivered by email before arrival date.
Please select your arrival and departure dates to view cancellation details.
1 reserved parking stall(s) provided at no charge. Limited additional free parking available, but is not guaranteed. Additional pay parking is not available.
Max 8 Guests. Minimum age of 25 to reserve. No Pets. No Smoking. Check-in after 4:00 PM. Check-out by 10:00 AM. View Details
Completely renovated Nov 2019. New kitchen and 2 new bathrooms. All new fixtures and furniture. Canadian art. This 3 bedroom unit is absolutely beautiful.
This lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bath townhouse is centrally located in Whistler Village. With its large size, hot tub, pool, and large TV, this is an excellent choice for families and groups of friends.
Stoney Creek Sunpath is located in the heart of Whistler Village and offers:
- in the winter a 5 to 10 minute walk to the gondolas to up and down load from both Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains.
- in the summer a short ride over to the bike park or the Valley Trail at your doorstep
- step out the door to shops and restaurants
- hot tub and pool open 8:00am to 10:00pm every day.
- on the free shuttle bus around the Village: this can be useful with small children
- free secured reserved underground parking for 1 car; free secured underground parking for second car first come first served. Clearance is 6'8" or 2m.
This 3 bedroom townhouse offers:
- 4 pool towels and 2 robes are provided for your comfort while staying at Stoney Creek Sunpath.
- Internet: free high speed wireless internet.
- 2 flat screen TVs with fibre optic signal: TV in living room and TV in master bedroom
- Blu-ray DVD player in living room
- master with queen bed & ensuite bathroom with tub/shower.
- second bedroom with queen bed; third bedroom with bunk bed (single lower bed, single upper bunk); & queen sofa bed in living room.
- contains baby equipment: Portable gate for top of stairs secures main living area for toddlers. Play pen.
- sleeps a maximum of 8: 2 queen beds, 2 single bunk beds in 1 bedroom, queen sofa bed in living room
- All living space is on the second floor, on one level
- BBQ on the balcony
- portable air conditioning unit in the townhouse
- bike lock up in secured underground garage
- bike wash in garage
- short ride to the bike park
- Valley Trail on your doorstep
- fabulous summer location central to Bike Park, the Village and the gondolas.
- small swimming pool
Booking for a Group?
Go to alluradirect.com/1692 for a 1 bedroom townhouse in Stoney Creek Sunpath.
Click on Contact Owner below right, or phone 604-966-7100. Please call between 8am and 9pm Pacific Time.
To Make A Reservation
Click on Book Now below & receive immediate confirmation of your reservation!
Thanks for visiting this site!
Pierre from Montreal, Canada
Date: Aug-07-2022 for a stay in Jul 2022
Very clean except for the BBQ. Very little light in the townhouse . Location superb. Bedrooms are on the smallish side. Common area is great. Small pool, few chairs.View Full Review
Donald from Woodinville, United States
Date: Jul-26-2022 for a stay in Jul 2022
Perfect place- love the whole place. Looks brand new!!! We love the location!!View Full Review
Donna from ABBOTSFORD, Canada
Date: Aug-13-2020 for a stay in Aug 2020
Loved our week in Whistler !! The update to this 3 bdrm is beautiful.... new furniture everywhere, plush towels, comfy beds, stunning artwork on the walls, steps away from the village.... we would definitely stay here again!View Full Review
Sleeping Areas & Beds
Private Hot Tub
Laundry - Insuite
Fireplace - Wood Other
Fireplace - Gas
Fireplace - Electric
Iron and Ironing Board
Coffee - Drip
Pots and Pans
Dish Soap & Detergent
Carbon Monoxide Detector
First Aid Kit
Whistler Village North
Stoney Creek - Sunpath
Rates & Payment Schedule
Instantly Confirmed Booking
PST (8%), MRDT (3%), GST (5%)
All surcharges included in the published rate.
Will charge after departure for any damages
This all-inclusive fee is charged by alluraDirect.com to ensure your trip is safe & secure. Save on fees when reserving with us - up to 50% less than the other rental websites! Services like trip support, dispute resolution, secure credit card payments, property verification, privacy protection and much more are provided. Rent and rest easy!
House Rules & Suitability
Min Age to Book:
Parties & Events:
Rental Policies & Contract
Please select your arrival and departure dates to view cancellation details.View Policy
Guest assumes all financial responsibility for property damage incurred by tenants or guests & authorizes the charge on their card upon departure in the event of property damage. By accepting our guest stay contract with online payment you agree to pay us for all damages that you incur. Damage includes, but is not restricted to: noise complaints, common or private property damage, excessive cleaning charges, lost or broken or missing common or private property items, smoking inside the property, pets inside the property and all charges relating to security company or police involvement regarding property occupant's behavior while in the property or on common premises.
If cleaning required is more than the normal 6 hours, excess costs will be charged to the guest. Including but not limited to any cleaning needed by restoration services, a plumber, stains, odor, smoking in the unit, or cooking. Any extra cleaning costs to restore the townhouse to the same condition as it was upon check in.
Complaints of excessive noise will result in eviction without refund!. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
Neither the Property Owner nor Rental Manager shall be held liable for any losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising out of any theft, accident, injury, death, damage, delay, inconvenience or distress, whether or not arising by the negligence of the Property Owner or Manager and the Guests hereby waive any and all such liability. The Guest booking this accommodation is responsible for making all members of the party aware of these terms, failing which the said Guest will be held liable to and shall save harmless and indemnify the Property Owner and/or Manager, from any losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising as a result thereof. A confirmed reservation by e-mail constitutes notice to Guests of these exclusionary terms and Guests are deemed to have read and agreed to the foregoing.