Central Village Townhouse, Renovated, Hot Tub, Pool
- Instant Booking
- Non Smoking
- Has Parking (1)
- Insuite Laundry
- Gas Fire Place
- Hot Tub
Property access details are delivered by email before arrival date.
For further safety, this property does not have same day departures and arrival of guests.
Please select your arrival and departure dates to view cancellation details.
1 reserved parking stall(s) provided at no charge. Limited free parking available, but is not guaranteed. Pay parking is not available.
Max 4 Guests. Minimum age of 25 to reserve. No Pets. No Smoking. Check-in after 4:00 PM. Check-out by 10:00 AM. View Details
This lovely 1 bedroom townhouse is centrally located in Whistler Village. This is an excellent choice for a single visitor, couples and families with young children. This unit has a very private aspect within Stoney Creek Sunpath with all windows looking out over trees and park.
Covid 19 - During the pandemic the following policies will be in effect:
- To reduce contact the minimum stay will be 7 nights for most dates. This ensures there is not a rapid turnover of people in the unit.
- In order to reduce physical contact, there will be no midstay cleans regardless of how long the reservation is for. Rates reflect the reduced service level.
- There will be a minimum of 30 hours between reservations.
- Early check ins and late check outs may be limited in order to ensure adequate time between reservations and allow for safe entry into the unit of housekeeping staff.
- The pool and hot tub are open. Guests may use the facilities for one hour per visit to the facility. Maximum 10 people at one time.
- Cancellation Policy: I give a full refund in the event of government ordered shut downs.
Stoney Creek Sunpath is located in the heart of Whistler Village and offers:
- in the winter a 5 to 10 minute walk to the gondolas to up and down load from both Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains.
- in the summer a short ride over to the bike park or the Valley Trail at your doorstep
- step out the door to shops and restaurants
- hot tub and pool open 8:30am to 10:00pm every day.
- on the free shuttle bus around the Village: this can be useful with small children
- free secured reserved underground parking for 1 car; free secured underground parking for second car first come first served. Clearance is 6'8" or 2m.
This 1 bedroom townhouse offers:
- fully renovated space in October 2015
- Internet: free high speed wireless internet.
- 2 TVs, each with DVD player. 40" TV in living room.
- quiet and private aspect
- a large patio with private aspect, BBQ and furniture
- bike lock up in secured underground garage
- secure storage of expensive bikes inside the townhouse
- bike wash in garage
- short ride to the bike park
- Valley Trail on your doorstep
- fabulous summer location central to Bike Park, the Village and the gondolas.
- unit is adjacent to a small park with nice sitting area and space for children to run and play
- patio with BBQ and patio furniture.
Booking for a Group?
Go to https://www.alluradirect.com/1769/ for a 3 bedroom townhouse in Stoney Creek Sunpath.
Reviews: click on REVIEWS on top of page.
Click on the Contact Owner button below right, or phone 604-966-7100. Please call between 8am and 9pm Pacific Time.
To Make A Reservation
Click on Book Now below & receive immediate confirmation of your reservation!
Thanks for visiting this site!
Sleeping Areas & Beds
Air Conditioning Private Hot Tub
Laundry - Insuite
Fireplace - Wood Other
Fireplace - Gas
Iron and Ironing Board
Coffee - Drip
Pots and Pans
Carbon Monoxide Detector
First Aid Kit
Great Stay at Sunpath
Doug from Abbotsford, Canada
Date: Sep-04-2020 for a stay in Aug 2020
We really enjoyed our stay at the Sunpath. We have stayed at Whistler numerous times now, and this was the best place yet. The location was great, close to the village and the biking/walking trails. We enjoyed looking out the sliding glass doors into the forest. All in all, it was a very enjoyable, relaxing break.View Full Review
Ben from Abbotsford, Canada
Date: Aug-18-2020 for a stay in Aug 2020
I so appreciated the property manager assisting me "in-person" with a cable tv issue. I've stayed in this unit numerous times and enjoy it very much each time!! It's in a quiet, peaceful corner of the complex and I'll be back again! (the Lord-willing :) )View Full Review
My new, favourite accommodation in Whistler!!
Laura from Hamilton, Canada
Date: Jul-26-2020 for a stay in Jul 2020
Kerry's lovely condo is now my favorite place to stay in Whistler. The condo is modern, clean, and well kept. Beds, (even the sofa bed) were super comfortable. The kitchen contains all the appliances, and utensils that you will ever need. It is even stocked with some basics, that you are free to use. The patio area is lovely. Ground floor and on a corner lot, so very private. It over looks a beautiful, well manicured, green area. The BBQ was a great asset as well.
The Stoney Creek Sunpath is in a very convenient location in the North Village. Lots of great restaurants only a 2 minute walk away. The main village is just a short 5 minute walk./
Kerry was very responsive to all of our questions, even before we booked her accommodations. She is prompt, and gives detailed instructions that even include travel directions, location of grocery stores in Whistler, and condo instructions. This trip was my 6th visit to Whistler, and I enjoyed this condo, and location the best!! I will definitely be returning!View Full Review
Whistler Village North
Stoney Creek - Sunpath
Rates & Payment Schedule
Instantly Confirmed Booking
PST (8%), MRDT (3%), GST (5%)
All surcharges included in the published rate.
Will charge after departure for any damages
This all-inclusive fee is charged by alluraDirect.com to ensure your trip is safe & secure. Save on fees when reserving with us - up to 50% less than the other rental websites! Services like trip support, dispute resolution, secure credit card payments, property verification, privacy protection and much more are provided. Rent and rest easy!
House Rules & Suitability
Min Age to Book:
Parties & Events:
Rental Policies & Contract
Please select your arrival and departure dates to view cancellation details.View Policy
Guest assumes all financial responsibility for property damage incurred by tenants or guests & authorizes the charge on their card upon departure in the event of property damage. By accepting our guest stay contract with online payment you agree to pay us for all damages that you incur. Damage includes, but is not restricted to: noise complaints, common or private property damage, excessive cleaning charges, lost or broken or missing common or private property items, smoking inside the property, pets inside the property and all charges relating to security company or police involvement regarding property occupant's behavior while in the property or on common premises.
If cleaning required is more than the normal 2 hours, excess costs will be charged to the guest. Including but not limited to any cleaning needed by restoration services, a plumber, stains, odor, smoking in the unit, or cooking. Any extra cleaning costs to restore the townhouse to the same condition as it was upon check in.
Complaints of excessive noise will result in eviction without refund!. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
Neither the Property Owner nor Rental Manager shall be held liable for any losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising out of any theft, accident, injury, death, damage, delay, inconvenience or distress, whether or not arising by the negligence of the Property Owner or Manager and the Guests hereby waive any and all such liability. The Guest booking this accommodation is responsible for making all members of the party aware of these terms, failing which the said Guest will be held liable to and shall save harmless and indemnify the Property Owner and/or Manager, from any losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising as a result thereof. A confirmed reservation by e-mail constitutes notice to Guests of these exclusionary terms and Guests are deemed to have read and agreed to the foregoing.