2nd Bedroom Very spacious with King Bed that can be split into 2 twins. Please contact us for directions to split or join.
Whistler Valley Map - Click to enlarge. Set to full screen. Zoom, move up, down, left or Right on the map by clicking on the top, bottom, L or R of the image. Click Reset at top for full view.
Cedar Ridge (CR) Map. We are up Glacier Drive on the right where the Excalibur Gondola crosses the road.
Winter rates from $355/nt . Check the availability calendar for open dates. Discounts for 7 and 10 day stays. Book discount lodging & lift tickets and get these bonuses (Winter Only)
- Save up to 50% on Lift Tickets- No Blackout Dates. Low Prices! Kids Ski/Rent for FREE! Book by November 15th.
- Easy Pick-Up. Grab your lift tickets in advance or on your first day at any of our 3 mountain base locations.
- Unlimited Peak2Peak Access Included - Glide between Whistler & Blackcomb peaks in 11 minutes.
- Need to rent equipment? Save on Whistler ski and snowboard rentals.
Compare Costs. What you see is not always what you get. Make sure you inquire about the following items that may not be included in other lodging rates. Free Covered parking for one car plus two outside. Is it really ski-in, ski-out out or a 10-15 minute walk to the slopes? Are there extra charges per person? Is there high speed wifi internet and is it free or fee? Add in all the fees and taxes, then compare my rates. I will match any other units in Cedar Ridge you find.
Welcome to our luxury Whistler Vacation Rental SKI-IN SKI-OUT townhouse in Cedar Ridge. Our location is on Village Run just 300 yards above the main Whistler Village and Blackcomb gondola base. You walk 100 yards to the slope and then you are a 30 second ski or a 5 minute walk at night to the Whistler Village or a 10 minute walk to the Blackcomb Base! Please see our photo gallery for more details. FREE High Speed Wireless Internet Access. 42" HDTV. We've been coming to Whistler-Blackcomb for over 25 years and know you're going to have the vacation of a lifetime! Enjoy your stay and please call us if you have any questions. We accept VISA, MasterCard and Discover. Just click on "Reserve Now" to start your vacation right now!
Connected to Vancouver—about 80 miles (130 km) south—by the scenic Sea to Sky Highway, the Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort spans two mountains, each rising more than 7,000 feet in elevation. Since the resort contains more than 200 ski trails and more skiable terrain than any of other resort on the continent, it makes sense that Condé Nast Traveler readers ranked it the No. 2 North American Ski Resort in a 2011 poll.
The mountains gained worldwide recognition in 2010, when they served as the setting for the alpine skiing, bobsled, and luge events of the Vancouver Winter Olympics. The Whistler Museum tells the stories of those games with exhibits of athlete memorabilia, including the uniforms of local gold medalists and an Olympic torch you can hold yourself.
- Convenient & Spacious. It was a smooth process from start to finish. Questions were quickly answered. The condo had more than enough space with a large kitchen, dining and living room. It was a nice walk into the village or a very quick $5 cab ride. Perfect for Ski in and Ski out right onto the Blackcomb lift. Nice fireplace in the living room was perfect to come back to at night! Carl J
- We had a great time in Whistler and we had a very comfortable stay at your condo. It is well equipped and the rooms, lounge, kitchen are better than what was depicted on your website! The location is excellent for ski -in and ski out and we had many beautiful home runs down the Blackcomb mountain! Very glad to have made it our home for 10 days. BIG Thanks! TD
- Hi John, I just wanted to let you know that we loved our stay at Whistler - perfect weather, extraordinary skiing and very nice condo (great location) Dennis D
- Dear John, I wanted to let you know that we had a wonderful time at Whistler and the most influential part of our fun time was being able to use your condo. Last year we stayed at the Westin, but for us, the experience this year was better. My wife and daughters were especially taken by the convenient bus (boos) service- "go to figure". We look foreword to our next visit. John K and family
- Hi John. I wanted to let you know it was great staying in your place, it was really everything we needed and everything was of great convenience. I've recommended your place to a view peoplewhom may be wanting to travel to Whistler in the near future and would definitely love to stay there again myself! So thanks for everything. Komal W
- John, We just got back home from our time in Whsitler. We had a wonderful time and you have an awesome place. Thanks for renting it to us. Brian W
- Hello John and Sharon We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at your home in Whistler. The weather was a bit stormy on the weekend, and then cleared up nicely on Monday. Nevertheless, we had a good time celebrating Thanksgiving with friends.
Your home is very warm and comfortable. Cori C
- John, I just wanted to drop you a note to say 'Thanks' for working with us on the booking of your property in Whistler. I'm not sure what we missed but I am confident that it would not have compared to what we got. From the accommodations to the ski conditions, we had a great trip. Should we have an opportunity to return to Whistler one day, I will touch base with you 1st. Andy P
- Dear John, I just wanted to drop you an email to say how much we enjoyed staying at your home in Whistler. Apart from the journey over we had one of our best holidays ever! Your house is superb and the location so convenient. Although we were starters, by day 3 we had mastered the ski in/ski out and from then onwards we really got into the swing of things. Thank you again - we would recommend it to anyone. Very best wishes. Steve R
- Hi John, We had a lovely time in Whistler and your condo was a great home base. It could not have been more perfectly located and it was wonderfully appointed. We all felt immediately at home. It was really nice to be able to find essentials like salt and pepper and olive oil on hand. Thank you for the hospitality and I hope you have a wonderful fall! Caroline A
- I just wanted to touch base with you now that we are home and settled again. The condo was perfect. It's so nice and roomy and fully stocked. We had a great time and were very comfortable. Thanks again and we will check availability for our next trip for sure! April A
- John, Thanks for having us stay at the condo - we had a great week of skiing and exploring. The weather presented us with the full array of conditions - snowing, cloudy, brilliant sunshine, foggy - all to be expected! The snow was great, no matter what the weather. Condo was great! No problems. Again, we had a great time and also hosted a couple of other families for a couple of dinners and they are thinking that next time they will probably go down the allura/condo route too Jeffrey N
- Hi John, We had a great time and enjoyed our stay at your condo. The location was perfect and having a garage for bike storage was invaluable.Thanks very much! Regards, Erik T
- Just wanted to thank you for renting us your condo. All went well except for the weather. We did have wonderful family time and your condo was very accommodating and very well stocked. Great TV also. Thanks again, Rae A
- Dear Solins - Thank you for our most wonderful vacation in Whistler. Your house was perfect for us. The race was fun. Couldn't have been nicer. We will always remember it as the most lovely time with our family. With appreciation, Klaire and Jack
- Thank you so much for renting us your place! Your condo is beautiful and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay!! Danielle O
- The jacuzzi works great! Sad that we have to move on. We had a great time here. Your house was great and very comfortable. We walked down the village run to go to Town, very convenient. Winter times must be great as well. Peter N
John, It has long been on my to do list to thank you for letting us stay in your condo in Whistler last August. We had a great time, and it was nice to have a "turn-key" home to stay in. We wish you every success with your vacation rental, and we look forward to some day in the future when we may have the chance to visit Whistler again and inquire about staying again at your condo. Best Regards, Becky and Mike B.
- Great location just a few minutes walk from Whisler Village. Town home was as advertised with no problems. Made for a great stay with family. Henry P.
- Thanks John. Thanks again for the accommodations. Your place is lovely and location is great. Ray L.
- Hi John, We had a wonderful stay thank you and are sad to leave magical Whistler. Have a happy Christmas. Kind regards, Lauren H.
- Can't beat the location. We really enjoyed our stay in John's perfect ski-in ski-out property at Cedar Ridge. John was very responsive. We had a little trouble finding the unit at arrival. But John answered my call immediately and stayed on the phone to direct us to the unit and made sure we got in with the right passcode. The property is clean and comfortable. We had a really good time. Will consider renting the same place next time. Feb 2018.
John: Just wanted to let you know we had a really great time at your condo last weekend. The new snow was a bit too late for us, but we skied the hard pack and enjoyed hanging out with the grand daughter. The location and size is just perfect for us, so we will likely book for a weekend next year once we know everyone's schedules. Best regards, Tom R. Feb 2018.
6 Flipkey Reviews
Could Use An Update
Brandon from Grand Junction, United States
Date: Aug-12-2016 for a stay in Jul 2016
- Garage is nice, especially for the outdoor crowd or in the winter.
- Big porch for spreading out.
- Fast internet.
- Great master bed and bath.
- Fireplace stocked with logs.
Things to be improved:
- Overall cleanliness. The downstairs bath was in poor shape, including a mildewy shower curtain.
- Nothing seems newer than ~10 years old, from the mismatched decor to the wide array of kitchen supplies.
- Great if you get the master room, poor otherwise. Downstairs rooms are a bit dreary.
- Filthy pillows. These need to be replaced.
- Grill needs attention. Brush was in tatters and the grates are very rusty and bent.
Overall we had an enjoyable stay. This property is just a bit dated, but livable for the right crowd.View Full Review
FREE High Speed Cable Wireless Internet. 42" HDTV. This is also our vacation home so it is well stocked with personal items. If you need something prior to your arrival or after you arrive please give us a call and we'll do our best to see if we can get it for you.
|Baby/Infant Equipment||Port-A Crib in downstairs bedroom plus 2 twin futons under each Queen bed.|
|Basic Food Staples||In the cupboard. Salt, pepper, sugar, tea, etc.|
|BBQ||Propane BBQ Outside on deck|
|Boot Dryer||Stored in entry closet.|
|Cable TV||Yes 42" HDTV|
|Cassette Player||Boombox left over from the 80's.|
|CDs||Yes and DVD's and some Classic Video Tapes too (If you know what they are).|
|Coded Access||We have an electronic door lock with a unique code JUST for your stay.|
|Complimentary Housekeeping||Beginning of stay. Daily housekeeping for an additional hourly charge.|
|Computer||WiFi or wired. 25MB Downloads.|
|Deck||Large deck with great views|
|Dining Area||Seats 6 plus 3 more at Breakfast bar|
|Discount Cards||Discounts for 7 nights or more and 10 nights or more other than Holiday periods.|
|Fireplace||3 Free Presto logs per stay. You can purchase more at the grocery in the Village North.|
|Fresh Linens||Provided plus extra towels|
|Games||Board Games under TV cabinet.|
|Grocery Provisioning||Prior to arrival upon special request at guest|
|Guest Parking||1 space between our unit and unit 26 plus additional parking passes in the complex, first come-first served. You must display the parking pass on your car or it will be towed. $100 fee for lost pass.|
|Hairdryer||Under each sink along with curling irons|
|Internet Access||Cable Internet 25 MB Download|
|Iron and Ironing Board||Yes|
|Laundry Facilities||Full-sized washer & dryer|
|Living Area||2 large over-stuffed couches and a chair|
|Logs||3 FREE Presto logs per stay|
|Parking - Free Private Parking||One Car Garage plus 1 additional parking pass as available in the complex.|
|Patio Furniture||Table & 6 chairs|
|Resort Information||In binder on kitchen counter|
|Safety Equipment||Fire Extinguisher in entry closet & downstairs closet by laundry|
|Secure Ski and Bike Storage||Rack in Private enclosed garage. Please do not bring skis or bikes into the condo.|
|Security System||Unique Door Access Code for your stay plus Alarm and fire detection system|
|Stereo||CD, cassette, AM/FM radio|
|Telephone||Free local calls.|
|TV-Cable||Shaw Cable Digital TV plus Internet and phone.|
|TV-Digital or HDTV||42"|
|VCR||Combo DVD and VCR in Living Room plus numerous tapes|
|Videos||Various ones for your enjoyment|
|Yard - Shared||Right in back of the deck and BBQ|
We will try and provide any services that you request, as long as they are requested far enough in advance of arrival.
SKI-IN SKI-OUT. Cedar Ridge, one of the finest locations in the Resort. Just above Whistler Village on Village Run. 100 yards to the slope and then just a 5 minute, 300 yard walk or 30 second ski to both the Whistler or Blackcomb Gondolas and main Whistler Village base. 10 Minute Walk to Blackcomb Base. The actual condo location is the blue pin, not the Green pin on Glacier Drive. View the map in the Satellite mode to see the exact location of condo and ski-in ski-out access.
|Area||Whistler Mountain/Upper Village|
I accept VISA. MASTERCARD, and DISCOVER by secure on-line payment through the confidential and secure AlluraDirect on-line payment system. To reserve, click on "Reserve Now" above and follow the directions. We have a 3 night minimum, except longer during Holiday periods. MAXIMUM occupancy of the condo is 8 adults. Small children under 6 are not counted in the maximum occupancy. Minimum age for adults is 25 unless part of the same family and a copy of your driver's license or passport will be required upon booking. $500 Damage & Security Deposit required for singles groups. All rates below are in CANADIAN DOLLARS. $175 CAD Cleaning Fee. Discounts for 7 and 10 night stays except during Holiday periods. Click the "Reserve Now" link.
|Applicable Surcharges||Cleaning Surcharge of $175.00 applies
(taxes included in these surcharges)
|Service Fee||This all-inclusive fee is charged by alluraDirect.com to ensure your trip is safe & secure. Save on fees when reserving with us - up to 50% less than the other rental websites! Services like trip support, dispute resolution, secure credit card payments, property verification, privacy protection and much more are provided. Rent and rest easy!|
Minimum night stay requirements are based on your arrival season only.
All prices are listed in Canadian funds
|Season||Start Date||End Date||# of Nights||Rate/nt||Comments|
|Regular Winter||Feb 26, 2018||Mar 29, 2018||
|Prime Season. $100/nt off for 7 nights and $150/nt off for 10 nights or more|
|Early April||Mar 30, 2018||Apr 15, 2018||
|No crowds. $100/nt off for 7 nights|
|Late April||Apr 16, 2018||Apr 26, 2018||
|Low Price. Family Time. $50/nt off for 7 nights.|
|Spring Value||Apr 27, 2018||May 24, 2018||
|The lowest Ski Rates. GOLF & SKI the same Day! Ski in the sun & get your summer tan! Discounts for 7 and 10 night stays|
|Summer||May 25, 2018||Sep 3, 2018||
|GOLF & SKI the same Day! Ski in the sun & get your summer tan! Discounts for 7 and 10 night stays|
|Fall Value||Sep 4, 2018||Nov 15, 2018||
|Low Golf Rates. Beautiful Colors. Discounts for 7 and 10 night stays|
|Early Winter||Nov 16, 2018||Dec 13, 2018||
|1st Tracks of the year. LOW Rates. $50/nt off for 7 nights, $100/nt off for 10 nights or more.|
|Pre-Christmas Special||Dec 14, 2018||Dec 25, 2018||
|A Super Family Vacation Time. $100/nt off for 7 nights.|
|Christmas||Dec 26, 2018||Jan 2, 2019||
|Book Early. The BEST time at Whistler|
|Early January||Jan 3, 2019||Jan 10, 2019||
|Low Rates, $100/nt off for 7 nights or more.|
|MLK Weekend||Jan 11, 2019||Jan 13, 2019||
|Join the Party This Holiday Weekend|
|Late January||Jan 14, 2019||Jan 31, 2019||
|Great Skiing, Less Crowds. $100/nt off for 7 nights or more.|
|Regular Winter||Feb 1, 2019||Feb 14, 2019||
|Prime Season. $100/nt off for 7 nights or more.|
|President's Week||Feb 15, 2019||Feb 24, 2019||
|Family Time. School's Out! Book Early.|
We accept personal checks, along with VISA and MasterCard thru the secure Allura online site. If paying by other than credit card we require a credit card on file for both damage & security deposits.
|Policy||Amount Required||Due Date||Payment Accepted|
|Reservation Deposit||25.00% of total||3 days after reservation acceptance||Bank Transfer,Online CreditCard via this website,Personal Cheque,Money Order|
|Balance of Payment||Full remainder||30 days prior to arrival|
|Damage Deposit||$500.00||Charged up to this maximum after departure if property is damaged, requires excessive cleaning, or if items are missing.|
|Less than 30 days prior to arrival||Full payment||At time of booking|
|Adults - Min Age to Stay: 25||At least 2 guests must be 25 or older. Copy of Passport or Driver's License is required.|
|Babies, Kids & Teens|
|Celebrations & Special Events|
|Groups Renting Multiple Properties|
|Non-Smokers Only||NO smoking inside under ANY circumstances. PLEASE-outside only and please put in a container. This is a non-smoking townhouse|
|Seniors||We welcome seniors.|
|Travel Reseller Bookings - Referral Fee offered||We welcome travel reseller bookings and offer a referral fee. Please contact us for details.|
|Young Adult Groups 17-24 With Accompanying Age-Eligible Adult(s)||You must be with 2 adults over 25 from your family.|
Not Suitable For:
|Graduation & Stag/Stagette Parties||Sorry. Not Accepted.|
|Long Term Renters (Monthly)||Sorry, we do not allow long-term renters.|
|No Smoking Inside - Smoking Outside Permitted||This is a 100% smoke-free property.|
|People with Restricted Mobility|
|Pets||NO. Sorry. The Homeowner's Assiciation prohibits pets of guests. Violation will result in eviction.|
|Subleased Tenants||Subleasing to other tenants not permitted.|
|Wheelchairs||Property cannot accommodate wheelchair use and wheelchair access.|
|Young Adult Only Groups 17-24||Young adult only groups age 17-24 are NOT permitted.|
Please see the Whistler Specials on lift tickets and lessons. We offer a 10% discount for 7 nights, 15% for 10 nights and 20% for 14 nights during non-Holiday periods. Please review all our policies prior to booking. $150 Cleaning Fee. Click the "Reserve Now" link to start your booking.
Reservation & Cancellation Policies
|Arrival Days||Check-in no earlier than 4pm. Early check-in may be available with prior written approval only. Please contact us.|
|Cancellations Made by Guests||All payments are non-refundable, except if booking can be replaced. All Deposits are non-refundable after 48 hours|
|Delayed Arrivals||No refund. We are not responsible for delayed arrivals or early departures. Check road closure reports.|
|Delivery of Instructions and Access Information||45-60 days prior to arrival. Upon final Payment|
|Guest Account Termination||The Owner or their Contact reserve the right to request permanent Guest account inactivation from this web sites technical administrators in the event of one or more of the following Guest actions: intentional property policy violation causing material damage or fines, Guest misrepresentation and/or fraud, intentionally defacing or damaging public or private property, breaking laws and bylaws, theft, public indecency, harassment, causing bodily or emotional harm & disturbing the peace after repetitive warnings. Guests will be notified by email of account termination. Guests may choose to appeal their account termination. Guests may be given the chance to reconcile with the Owner as a condition of preserving or reversing their account status. Account termination prevents the Guest from booking this or any other property that uses the same web site|
|Guest Identification Documents||We and our in-resort contacts reserve the right to ask all Guests for identification (one with photo) before or during their stay, to confirm their eligibility to book and stay in our property.|
|Ineligible Guests Reservation Reversal||The Owner or their Contact reserves the right to cancel reservations made by, and refuse business to: Guests who do not meet the policies published in this property's Policies Table at the time of booking and past Guests known to have : intentionally violated rental property policies, damaged and/or defaced rental properties through intentionally destructive and/or negligent behavior, engaged in theft, broken local bylaws and laws, committed fraud or who misrepresented themselves, and Guests who have caused bodily or emotional harm to any third parties. Reservations may be cancelled up to a maximum of 48 hours from the time the ineligible Guest made the booking. Guests will be issued a refund by personal cheque. Refunds will be adjusted for any payment processing expenses|
|Late Reservation Payments||Failure to pay by due dates will result in automatic cancellation. Guests can re-book dates if they are still available; deposit will not be re-charged|
|Privacy||The Owner, their booking Contact and this web sites technical administrators agree to not sell, refer, rent or divulge to any third parties the names or personal information of their Guests without prior written consent from the Guests, except under force of law, or for law enforcement purposes relating to policy and property violation. The Owner and their booking Contact also agree to not use Guest personal information for any reason other than its original intended purpose without written consent from the Guests. Guests agree to not sell, refer, rent or divulge to any third parties the names or personal information of the Owner or their booking Contact without prior written consent from the Owner and/or Contact, except under force of law or for law enforcement purposes. Guests also agree to not use Owner or Contact personal information for any reason other than its original intended purpose without written consent from the Owners and their Contact.|
|Property Sale||See Comments. In the event of the sale of the property all bookings will be honored by the new owner.|
|Reservation Changes||Reservations may be changed in compliance with our cancellation policy. You may lengthen your reservation if availability permits. If you would like to shorten your reservation, please note that your deposit calculated on the orignial amount is non-refundable; if you have already paid the balance, then your balance is similarly non-refundable. If you have not paid the balance,then it will be re-adjusted to reflect your shortened reservation.|
Guest Stay Policies
|Bike Storage||YES. There is room in the garage for bikes.|
|Check-In Time||4:00 pm. Electronic Coded Door access prevents Early check-in. Please contact us.|
|Check-Out Time||10:00 am. Electronic Coded Door access prevents late check-out. Please contact us.|
|Complaints Concerning Property||Report all property complaints or obvious damage caused by previous Guests to us immediately, by phone and by email as they become evident. Serious problems should be reported with supporting photographs. We will make our best efforts to rectify problems within 24 hours of notification. Failure to notify us of property-related problems while in the property and as they become evident, will forfeit any rights or claims against us regarding property condition after your departure.|
|Excessive Cleaning Costs||Guest pays for Excessive costs above normal cleaning. $150 Cleaning Fee for All stays|
|Excessive Noise||Please See Comments. You will get evicted without a refund and be fined $200 if Security or the RCMP show up.|
|Forgotten Items by Guest|
|Garbage Removal||Dumpster onsite. Please take garbage and re-cycle materials from the garage to the Dumpster Building on the entry road. Code to the Door in your reservation confirmation email.|
|Housekeeping||Complimentary before arrival and after departure. Mid-stay clean available for an additional hourly fee.|
|Internet Availability & Usage||FREE High Speed Wireless. 12MB download.|
|Liability||Please See Comments. We are not responsible for any bodily harm to guests or guests of guests while they are on our property or at any location in Whistler-Blackcomb Resort|
|Locking Door||Electronic Door Lock. Unique code for each stay for your security|
|Maintenance Emergencies||Call Us Anytime! 24/7. We have local maintenance people ready for anything|
|Maximum Sleeping Capacity||8 adults. Additional small children OK|
|Missing Items||Please See Comments. Guests authorize a credit card charge for missing items.|
|Noise Restrictions||Quiet Time. Between 10pm and 8am. Please respect your neighbors. There is a $200 fine per violation.|
|Parking & Ticketing||3 Cars MAX. We have an enclosed garage and require the 2nd and 3rd car parked in the open designated parking spaces in the condo complex on a first come first served basis. These cars MUST have the parking ID displayed on the dash or it will be towed.|
|Policy Updates||Please See Comments. Policies are subject to change without notice.|
|Property Damage||Please See Comments. Guest authorizes a charge on their card upon departure in the event of property damage.|
|Rental Accommodation Zoning||Approved. This property is in an approved rental property zone as permitted by the Municipality.|
|Ski & Snowboard Gear Storage|
|Terms of Eviction||Please See Comments. Pets in the unit, Smoking inside, excessive noise, threat of common or private property damage,disturbing the peace;excess of 8 overnight occupants without our permission. Several families make this complex their home. Please read & observe the House Rules in the folder on the counter.|
|My Web Site Guarantee||We guarantee that we will honor all rates posted on this web site at the time that your reservation request is submitted. If any amenity changes after you have confirmed your booking with payment, we will notify you in advance and give you an opportunity to cancel with a full refund.|
|Reservation Guarantee||Property Sale/Damage-We relocate you to a comparable property. If there are any rate increases associated with the move, we will contribute up to $100 CAD per night towards rate equalization. If we fail to successfully relocate you, you will receive a full refund. Travel insurance is recommended to protect yourself against any unexpected events involving your lodging, flights or vacation-related products.|
|Snow Guarantee||We cannot guarantee snow conditions, which are out of our control. However, If BOTH Mountains are closed all day we will refund you $100 for each day they are closed during your stay.|
|Weather Guarantee||We cannot guarantee weather conditions, which are out of our control. Sorry, no refunds.|
SKI-IN, SKI-OUT. There is a private garage with ski storage at street level. Then you go up 1/2 flight of stairs to the entry. The 1/2 bath, kitchen, living room and dining room are on this level. Then up a flight to the master suite with private jacuzzi spa tub bath and shower combo or down a flight to the two other bedrooms and full bath and laundry. There is also a large deck off the dining room with a propane BBQ. Great views up the mountains, to the village and across the valley.
Sleeping Areas & Beds
Jacuzzi Spa Tub & Private Balcony with a view of both mountains
|Room Type||Private Bedroom (Has a door & windows)|
|Beds||1 King - New|
|Has Ensuite Bathroom||Yes|
Large bedroom with dresser and closet
|Room Type||Private Bedroom (Has a door & windows)|
|Beds||1 King (can split to singles) - Contact us for directions on splitting/joining|
Two twin beds or together as a king
|Room Type||Private Bedroom (Has a door & windows)|
|Beds||1 Queen - Foam mattress topper.|
Queen sofa bed. 1/2 bath on same level
|Room Type||Common Area (A living area with a temporary bed)|
|Beds||1 Queen Sofa Bed|
Fully furnished with all appliances and amenities. Everything you'll need. If we don't have it, please ask and we'll do our best to get it for you.
|Basic Food Staples||Salt, Pepper, spices, condiments|
|Blender||Low, Medium & Party!|
|Coffee grinder||Next to coffee maker|
|Coffee Maker||10 cup with timer and a Keurig Deluxe for you K-cup fans.|
|Cooking/Eating Utensils||Service for 8|
|Espresso Maker||Starbucks in the Village!|
|Garburator||But of course|
|Kettle||For a spot of tea!|
|Microwave||Perfect for popcorn|
|Wine Rack||Snow Bank Outside|
Sofabed, 2 Couches & Chair. Seating for 6-8. Wood burning fireplace. 42" HDTV.
Seats 6 plus 4 at breakfast bar
FREE High Speed Wireless Internet. 42" HDTV. This is a very spacious townhouse. It's a bright sunny end unit with a large deck and great views of the mountains and village. The location is 2nd to none. We offer a secure electronic door lock mechanism to insure your privacy, no keys to lose and only YOU can open the door during your stay. The code is unique to every guest. We also have a 24/7 monitored security system for your protection when you are skiing, golfing or out for dinner.
|Decor||Clean, relaxed and functional|
|Exposure||West to valley, East towards the mountains|
|Fireplace||Wood-burning with 3 FREE Presto logs provided for your stay.|
|Lofted/Cathedral Ceilings||Full cathedral ceiling in living room & dining room|
|Views||Blackcomb, Whistler and West to Valley|
This is our own second home and it is our vacation home too. If there is anything you'd like to have in advance please contact us. If you feel we need to add something to the condo call us when you arrive and we'll do our best to get it for you. If you have a problem call us ASAP and we'll do our best to correct it. It is our only wish that you have the Spring, Summer, Fall or ski vacation of a lifetime at our home. Thank you. John & Sharon