Cedar Ridge Luxury Condo Ski-in Ski-out
- Instant Booking
- Non Smoking
- Ski In Out
- Insuite Laundry
- Wood Fire Place
- Gas Fire Place
Property access details are delivered by email before arrival date.
For further safety, this property does not have same day departures and arrival of guests. The host has confirmed Advanced cleaning procedures that meet or exceed the Health Authority of British Columbia guidelines.
Please select your arrival and departure dates to view cancellation details.
No reserved parking provided. Free parking is not available. Pay parking is not available.
Max 8 Guests. Minimum age of 25 to reserve. No Pets. No Smoking. Check-in after 4:00 PM. Check-out by 10:00 AM. View Details
Winter rates from $495/nt . Check the availability calendar for open dates. Discounts for 7 and 10 day stays. Book discount lodging & lift tickets and get these bonuses (Winter Only)
- Save up to 50% on Lift Tickets- No Blackout Dates. Low Prices! Kids Ski/Rent for FREE! Book by November 15th.
- Easy Pick-Up. Grab your lift tickets in advance or on your first day at any of our 3 mountain base locations.
- Unlimited Peak2Peak Access Included - Glide between Whistler & Blackcomb peaks in 11 minutes.
- Need to rent equipment? Save on Whistler ski and snowboard rentals.
Compare Costs. What you see is not always what you get. Make sure you inquire about the following items that may not be included in other lodging rates. Free Covered parking for one car plus two outside. Is it really ski-in, ski-out out or a 10-15 minute walk to the slopes? Are there extra charges per person? Is there high speed wifi internet and is it free or fee? Add in all the fees and taxes, then compare my rates. I will match any other units in Cedar Ridge you find.
Welcome to our luxury Whistler Vacation Rental SKI-IN SKI-OUT townhouse in Cedar Ridge. Our location is on Village Run just 300 yards above the main Whistler Village and Blackcomb gondola base. You walk 100 yards to the slope and then you are a 30 second ski or a 5 minute walk at night to the Whistler Village or a 10 minute walk to the Blackcomb Base! Please see our photo gallery for more details. FREE High Speed Wireless Internet Access. 42" HDTV. We've been coming to Whistler-Blackcomb for over 25 years and know you're going to have the vacation of a lifetime! Enjoy your stay and please call us if you have any questions. We accept VISA, MasterCard and Discover. Just click on "Reserve Now" to start your vacation right now!
Connected to Vancouver—about 80 miles (130 km) south—by the scenic Sea to Sky Highway, the Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort spans two mountains, each rising more than 7,000 feet in elevation. Since the resort contains more than 200 ski trails and more skiable terrain than any of other resort on the continent, it makes sense that Condé Nast Traveler readers ranked it the No. 2 North American Ski Resort in a 2011 poll.
The mountains gained worldwide recognition in 2010, when they served as the setting for the alpine skiing, bobsled, and luge events of the Vancouver Winter Olympics. The Whistler Museum tells the stories of those games with exhibits of athlete memorabilia, including the uniforms of local gold medalists and an Olympic torch you can hold yourself.
- Unfortunately we arrived the day before they closed the ski area due to the covid 19 virus. That being said, the unit was very comfortable for the few days we stayed there and we learned to get a new appreciation for XC skiing!! We really liked everything about it. The owner was very fair given the sudden change of circumstances and refunded a large portion of our money. Cannot speak highly enough of how pleasant he was to deal with and we will certainly plan to return to his property when the world returns to order!! Trish P. March 2020
- We have stayed in several units in the Cedar Ridge location. You cannot beat the ski on-off location on the mountain. This particular unit is slightly dated, but clean and completely functional. It does not have an outdoor hot tub, which I had overlooked when booking. It does have a working soaking tub whirlpool. The owner John was very responsive to minor issues and corrected them promptly. The kitchen is well stocked, and bathrooms are all in proper working order. If this place had a outdoor hot tub, we would definitely book here again!. Christina K Feb 2020
- Great location! We enjoyed the short walk down the slopes to the main village. Tim W. March 2019.
- We had a wonderful time at this very convenient and comfortable townhouse. John provided all the information to easily locate his home. There was plenty of room for 5 of us. A short walk to the slope, a quick ski into the village and then up the Gondola to some of the most beautiful views.
Everything was very functional and it was handy to have the garage to leave the snow gear and a space for the car next to it.
As it was Spring we did not have any crowds to contend with. Driving and parking was easy around the village and to the lovely lakes. Walking paths nearby were serene and inviting. Chaaron C. April 2018
- Dear John, Sorry for the delay, just recovered from the jet lag! Thank you so much for the house rental, we had a fantastic time and the house was perfect. The Holiday for catching up with all the kids was just brilliant and our youngest, Tom, is doing really well living out there. Hope you found everything in order, we had a good tidy up and sorted all of the rubbish. We couldn't do the washing due to leaving early on the final day but left everything as clean and tidy possible. So thanks again. Kind Regards, Chris N. April 2018.
- We had a great time in Whistler and we had a very comfortable stay at your condo. It is well equipped and the rooms, lounge, kitchen are better than what was depicted on your website! The location is excellent for ski -in and ski out and we had many beautiful home runs down the Blackcomb mountain! Very glad to have made it our home for 10 days. BIG Thanks! TD
- Hi John, I just wanted to let you know that we loved our stay at Whistler - perfect weather, extraordinary skiing and very nice condo (great location) Dennis D
- Dear John, I wanted to let you know that we had a wonderful time at Whistler and the most influential part of our fun time was being able to use your condo. Last year we stayed at the Westin, but for us, the experience this year was better. My wife and daughters were especially taken by the convenient bus (boos) service- "go to figure". We look foreword to our next visit. John K and family
- Hi John. I wanted to let you know it was great staying in your place, it was really everything we needed and everything was of great convenience. I've recommended your place to a view peoplewhom may be wanting to travel to Whistler in the near future and would definitely love to stay there again myself! So thanks for everything. Komal W
- John, We just got back home from our time in Whsitler. We had a wonderful time and you have an awesome place. Thanks for renting it to us. Brian W
- Hello John and Sharon We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at your home in Whistler. The weather was a bit stormy on the weekend, and then cleared up nicely on Monday. Nevertheless, we had a good time celebrating Thanksgiving with friends.
Your home is very warm and comfortable. Cori C
- John, I just wanted to drop you a note to say 'Thanks' for working with us on the booking of your property in Whistler. I'm not sure what we missed but I am confident that it would not have compared to what we got. From the accommodations to the ski conditions, we had a great trip. Should we have an opportunity to return to Whistler one day, I will touch base with you 1st. Andy P
- Dear John, I just wanted to drop you an email to say how much we enjoyed staying at your home in Whistler. Apart from the journey over we had one of our best holidays ever! Your house is superb and the location so convenient. Although we were starters, by day 3 we had mastered the ski in/ski out and from then onwards we really got into the swing of things. Thank you again - we would recommend it to anyone. Very best wishes. Steve R
- Hi John, We had a lovely time in Whistler and your condo was a great home base. It could not have been more perfectly located and it was wonderfully appointed. We all felt immediately at home. It was really nice to be able to find essentials like salt and pepper and olive oil on hand. Thank you for the hospitality and I hope you have a wonderful fall! Caroline A
- I just wanted to touch base with you now that we are home and settled again. The condo was perfect. It's so nice and roomy and fully stocked. We had a great time and were very comfortable. Thanks again and we will check availability for our next trip for sure! April A
- John, Thanks for having us stay at the condo - we had a great week of skiing and exploring. The weather presented us with the full array of conditions - snowing, cloudy, brilliant sunshine, foggy - all to be expected! The snow was great, no matter what the weather. Condo was great! No problems. Again, we had a great time and also hosted a couple of other families for a couple of dinners and they are thinking that next time they will probably go down the allura/condo route too Jeffrey N
- Hi John, We had a great time and enjoyed our stay at your condo. The location was perfect and having a garage for bike storage was invaluable.Thanks very much! Regards, Erik T
- Just wanted to thank you for renting us your condo. All went well except for the weather. We did have wonderful family time and your condo was very accommodating and very well stocked. Great TV also. Thanks again, Rae A
- Dear Solins - Thank you for our most wonderful vacation in Whistler. Your house was perfect for us. The race was fun. Couldn't have been nicer. We will always remember it as the most lovely time with our family. With appreciation, Klaire and Jack
- Thank you so much for renting us your place! Your condo is beautiful and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay!! Danielle O
- The jacuzzi works great! Sad that we have to move on. We had a great time here. Your house was great and very comfortable. We walked down the village run to go to Town, very convenient. Winter times must be great as well. Peter N
John, It has long been on my to do list to thank you for letting us stay in your condo in Whistler last August. We had a great time, and it was nice to have a "turn-key" home to stay in. We wish you every success with your vacation rental, and we look forward to some day in the future when we may have the chance to visit Whistler again and inquire about staying again at your condo. Best Regards, Becky and Mike B.
- Great location just a few minutes walk from Whisler Village. Town home was as advertised with no problems. Made for a great stay with family. Henry P.
- Thanks John. Thanks again for the accommodations. Your place is lovely and location is great. Ray L.
- Hi John, We had a wonderful stay thank you and are sad to leave magical Whistler. Have a happy Christmas. Kind regards, Lauren H.
- Can't beat the location. We really enjoyed our stay in John's perfect ski-in ski-out property at Cedar Ridge. John was very responsive. We had a little trouble finding the unit at arrival. But John answered my call immediately and stayed on the phone to direct us to the unit and made sure we got in with the right passcode. The property is clean and comfortable. We had a really good time. Will consider renting the same place next time. Feb 2018.
- John: Just wanted to let you know we had a really great time at your condo last weekend. The new snow was a bit too late for us, but we skied the hard pack and enjoyed hanging out with the grand daughter. The location and size is just perfect for us, so we will likely book for a weekend next year once we know everyone's schedules. Best regards, Tom R. Feb 2018
- Convenient & Spacious. It was a smooth process from start to finish. Questions were quickly answered. The condo had more than enough space with a large kitchen, dining and living room. It was a nice walk into the village or a very quick $5 cab ride. Perfect for Ski in and Ski out right onto the Blackcomb lift. Nice fireplace in the living room was perfect to come back to at night! Carl J
Sleeping Areas & Beds
Air Conditioning Private Hot Tub
Laundry - Insuite
Fireplace - Wood
Fireplace - Gas
Iron and Ironing Board
Coffee - Drip
Coffee - Expresso
Smoke Detector Carbon Monoxide Detector First Aid Kit Fire Extinguisher Other
Could Use An Update
Brandon from Grand Junction, United States
Date: Aug-12-2016 for a stay in Jul 2016
- Garage is nice, especially for the outdoor crowd or in the winter.
- Big porch for spreading out.
- Fast internet.
- Great master bed and bath.
- Fireplace stocked with logs.
Things to be improved:
- Overall cleanliness. The downstairs bath was in poor shape, including a mildewy shower curtain.
- Nothing seems newer than ~10 years old, from the mismatched decor to the wide array of kitchen supplies.
- Great if you get the master room, poor otherwise. Downstairs rooms are a bit dreary.
- Filthy pillows. These need to be replaced.
- Grill needs attention. Brush was in tatters and the grates are very rusty and bent.
Overall we had an enjoyable stay. This property is just a bit dated, but livable for the right crowd.View Full Review
Whistler Mountain/Upper Village
Rates & Payment Schedule
Instantly Confirmed Booking
PST (8%), MRDT (3%), GST (5%)
Cleaning Surcharge of $203.00 applies
(taxes included in these surcharges)
$500.00 - Collect 45 Days Before Arrival
This all-inclusive fee is charged by alluraDirect.com to ensure your trip is safe & secure. Save on fees when reserving with us - up to 50% less than the other rental websites! Services like trip support, dispute resolution, secure credit card payments, property verification, privacy protection and much more are provided. Rent and rest easy!
House Rules & Suitability
Min Age to Book:
Parties & Events:
Rental Policies & Contract
Please select your arrival and departure dates to view cancellation details.View Policy
Guest assumes all financial responsibility for property damage incurred by tenants or guests & authorizes the charge on their card upon departure in the event of property damage. By accepting our guest stay contract with online payment you agree to pay us for all damages that you incur. Damage includes, but is not restricted to: noise complaints, common or private property damage, excessive cleaning charges, lost or broken or missing common or private property items, smoking inside the property, pets inside the property and all charges relating to security company or police involvement regarding property occupant's behavior while in the property or on common premises.
Guest pays for Excessive costs above normal cleaning. $150 Cleaning Fee for All stays
Complaints of excessive noise will result in eviction without refund!. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
Neither the Property Owner nor Rental Manager shall be held liable for any losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising out of any theft, accident, injury, death, damage, delay, inconvenience or distress, whether or not arising by the negligence of the Property Owner or Manager and the Guests hereby waive any and all such liability. The Guest booking this accommodation is responsible for making all members of the party aware of these terms, failing which the said Guest will be held liable to and shall save harmless and indemnify the Property Owner and/or Manager, from any losses, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising as a result thereof. A confirmed reservation by e-mail constitutes notice to Guests of these exclusionary terms and Guests are deemed to have read and agreed to the foregoing.