Woodrun - Whistler Slopeside Ski Accommodation
Woodrun Lodge in Whistler, 1 - 3 Bedroom Suites - Find out why you'll never lugg ski gear when you stay here and how suites are perfect for groups. Have a stress-reducing ski vacation at Woodrun warming up by the fire or in Whistler's largest hot tub. View all rentals at Woodrun in Whistler and secure special lodging for your next vacation!
Woodrun in Whistler - Location Highlights
Whistler Winter Highlights: Ski down to your Woodrun condo on a gentle blue or green run. Enjoy cross-country skiing at nearby Lost Lake, just a short shuttle ride away.
Whistler Summer Highlights: Splash around in Lost Lake, accessible by free shuttle. Walk 5 minutes down the hill from Woodrun Lodge to the Chateau Whistler Golf Course.
Whistler Year-Round Highlights: Dance the night away, shop till you drop or enjoy a great meal. Nightclubs, shopping and restaurants are a 5 - 15 minute walk away or are accessible by shuttle.
Woodrun - Whistler Location Accessibility
Secure a unit at Woodrun and secure convenience. You're never further than a free shuttle ride from everything you'll want to do on your Whistler vacation.
Do You Need a Car for Your Whistler Vacation? Leave your car at home. You don't really need it, but it's free to park at Woodrun so there's no harm if it's more convenient for you to drive up to Whistler. Everything you'll want to do in Whistler is easily accessible by foot or free shuttle service.
Free Whistler Shuttle: Don't walk far, or wait long for the bus. The free Whistler shuttle stop is just across the street. During peak season, it frequents every 10 minutes.
Ski Lifts: Save your energy for ripping down the mountain, not carrying your's or your kids' gear. Walk out the door of Woodrun, strap on your skis and hit the slopes.
Equipment Rental & Ski School: Walk just five minutes down the mountain and find yourself at the meeting place for Whistler ski school lessons or at the equipment rental shop.
Spas: Pamper yourself - you deserve it! Find the Vida Wellness Spa at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler just steps away from Woodrun. Discover the fabulous spa at the Four Seasons Resort just a little further down the road, only a ten minute walk away.
Shops & Restaurants: Find plenty of shops and restaurants at the base of Blackcomb, only a 5 minute walk down the hill. Head to Whistler Village for more selection by adding another 5 minutes to your walk or hopping on the free shuttle.
Grocery Store: Create your own gourmet meals with ingredients from Whistler's largest grocery store, just a 15 minute brisk walk, or short shuttle ride away. The IGA supermarket can be found in the Marketplace Plaza.
Liquor Store: Break out the bubbly and toast a fabulous day on the hill. Didn't bring any? No problem. Walk five minutes to the Blackcomb Beer & Wine store at Blackcomb Base. Make the 10 - 15 minute walk or take the free Whistler shuttle to a larger liquor store in the Marketplace Plaza.
Woodrun Lodge in Whistler - Accommodation Size & Suitability
Whistler Woodrun Lodge suites range in size from 1 bedroom + den to three bedrooms. They provide suitable accommodation for a variety of travelers:
- Families with Kids/Teens: Keep them entertained all day when you stay at Woodrun. The hot tub and swimming pool are great for evening fun. Older kids can venture into Whistler Village on the free shuttle while Mom and Dad enjoy a drink or two. Little ones won't have to carry heavy gear and are right near Blackcomb Base where many ski school lessons begin.
- Couples: Savour the romantic setting, tucked away from the commotion of Whistler Village. On the flip side, some may find Woodrun a little too kid-friendly for an adults-only vacation.
- Young Adults & Nightcrawlers: Want to stumble back to your condo late at night? You may prefer to stay in the Village or Village North area so you can walk home along the pedestrian walkway.
- Active Seniors: Love staying at Woodrun in Whistler if you want a quiet night's sleep without party-goers flooding by your door at the wee hours. Rise early and hit the slopes in seconds!
- Non-Skiers/Riders: Shoppers and sightseers are fairly close to the Village action. Woodrun Lodge is a great choice for mixed skiing/non-skiing groups. If you're all non-skiers, it's probably best to stay in the Village or Village North area.
- Disabled/Handicapped: Woodrun is wheelchair accessible, unlike many Whistler developments. Getting around once you're out the door though, may be easier if you stay at the base or nearer the Village area.
Woodrun Common Amenities
- Swimming Pool: Enjoy splashing around at any time of the year. Experience steam magically floating around you in winter or pure refreshment from the summer heat.
- Wheelchair Accessible: Everyone can enjoy a Whistler vacation. All units are accessible by elevator or ground entrance.
- Hot Tub: Soak your aching muscles in Whistler's largest hot tub!
- Fitness Centre: Didn't get enough exercise on the hill? Break a sweat in Woodrun's fitness room which includes cardio machines, weights and even a massage chair!
- Secure Indoor Ski/Bike Storage: Your equipment doesn't come cheap so you'll want to protect it.
*most units will also have in-suite laundry and internet access
Whistler Woodrun Parking - Free & Easy!
- Secure, Reserved Parking: Take advantage of your free space - something becoming more and more of a rarity in Whistler.
- Free Indoor Guest Parking: More people with cars isn't an inconvenience or an extra expense when you stay at Woodrun.
Woodrun - Whistler Restaurants & Food Nearby
Eat out as much or as little as you like. Stay in and cook your own meals or take a night away from the stove. There are plenty of great places to eat in Whistler's Upper Village.
$ Inexpensive, $$ Moderate, $$$ Expensive
Cafes & Pubs:
Woodrun in Whistler - Pros & Cons
Love Woodrun's amenities, but need to be in the thick of Whistler Village action? Find Whistler ski accommodation in and around the Village, listed by development. Get even more specific and search for Whistler vacation rentals by date, location, amenties and more!
Traveling to Whistler Blackcomb in a Group?
Can't find one huge Whistler home accommodate everyone? Maybe you want to ski with your friends or family, but want your own place to sleep at night? Consider reserving multiple units at Woodrun in Whistler.
Reserve a group of Woodrun Whistler units on the AlluraDirect.com site, ranging from one bedroom + den to three bedrooms in size. Enjoy space and comfort like you never before - get away from cramped hotel rooms!
Left it too late and Woodrun's booked up? Don't fear, just look next door for similar accommodation...
Woodrun - Whistler Developments Nearby
Expand your lodging options by checking out Whistler developments next door to Woodrun Lodge. See how close they are to the Woodrun, on the Woodrun Whistler map.
- The Aspens
- Woodrun's neighbour closer to the base.
- Most suites are 1 or 2 bedrooms.
- 3 common hot tubs & an outdoor swimming pool.
- Greystone Lodge
- Across the path from Woodrun.
- Most suites are 2 bedrooms or 2 bedrooms + loft.
- Indoor and outdoor hot tubs.
- Just a little further back from Greystone Lodge.
- Most suites are close to 2 bedrooms in size.
- Private hot tubs.
Reserving at Woodrun Lodge - Search & Book Accommodation in Whistler
See and read about the exact Woodrun Whistler unit you'll be staying in before you dive into commitment. Every Woodrun lodge property listing includes tons of details and photos. Sneak a peek of each property's interior, down to individual design details!
Book your desired Woodrun Whistler property directly from the homeowner or independent local manager to bypass extra fees. AlluraDirect.com puts you directly in touch with the owner so commission fees and service charges do not apply.
View all Woodrun Whistler Listings - Just click "Reserve Now" on the specific listing page of your chosen property and make a easy, instantly confirmed reservation on most properties.
Search Woodrun Whistler Accommodation by Date - Perform a Whistler Blackcomb lodging search by date, selecting "Woodrun" under "Development" options. Avoid the disappointment of discovering a place you love and then finding out someone else beat you to it.
Whistler Accommodation Research - Methods for Finding your Perfect Vacation Rental
Use these handy links to form your list of favourites:
- Compare accommodation in Whistler by development.
- Search Whistler vacation rentals by dates or even more specific criteria.
- Access all Whistler Ski Resort accommodation, get savings tips and learn about other ways to save on your vacation!
Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort Information, Deals & Tips
Our Whistler accommodation site isn't just for finding a place to stay.
Get Whistler Blackcomb travel planning advice, discounts on Whistler lift tickets, ski and snowboard rentals and more. When you've had enough of Whistler (if that's possible) check out our direct vacation rentals in other fabulous destinations.
Own a Woodrun Whistler Vacation Rental Property?
Share your love of Whistler Blackcomb and your beautiful Woodrun vacation home with guests from around the globe. What's even better than the satisfaction of becoming part of someone else's Whistler dream? Making yours even easier to achieve!
Managing your own vacation rental business is easy when you've got the right tools. AlluraDirect.com subscriptions include sophisticated reservation management tools that enable you to take bookings while you sleep.
With a system so easy to administer you can do it yourself from the comfort of your home - even if it's in Japan! Reap the rewards of a do-it-yourself rental business and cut out needless management commission fees. List your Whistler property today!
Own a Vacation Rental in Another Destination?
We list vacation rentals in a variety of destinations other than Whistler. Think outside the standard rental management or listings sites box. Receive easy to use "do-it-yourself" rental management tools to reap the biggest financial rewards of vacation home ownership.
Join today and become part of a savvy vacation homeowner community and empower yourself to take control of your rental business.