Powderhorn Whistler Accommodations
The Powderhorn Whistler 2-3 Bedroom Condos are ideal for those seeking a serene vacation away from the Village hullabaloo. Explore the perks of this peaceful location listed below, or check out photos and details of actual Powderhorn Whistler listings listings waiting for you!
Powderhorn Whistler Location
Walk less than 5 minutes to arrive at the ski in/out trail to the Lower Cruiser run on Blackcomb Mountain. A quick slide down brings you to the Blackcomb Daylodge.
Powderhorn - Whistler Location Accessibility
Reap the benefits of great value and convenient ski access when you stay at the Powderhorn.
Do You Need a Car for Your Whistler Vacation?: Driving a car isn't necessary, as the free shuttle will bring you to everything you will want and need. However, some might feel that a car is a little more convenient.
Free Shuttle: Ride the free shuttle connecting the Upper Village to the main Village. The bus stop is in front of the Marquise, the building right beside the Powderhorn. During peak season the shuttle frequents every 10 minutes.
Ski Lifts: Take a brisk 100 metre walk to the ski-in/ski-out access trail that connects you to Blackcomb mountains' Lower Cruiser run. In total, the slopes are 200 metres from the Powderhorn.
Equipment Rental & Ski School: Rent and learn at Blackcomb Base, approximately a 10 minute walk, or follow the directions above to ski to the base.
Shops & Restaurants: Wander down to the Blackcomb Base where you will find a variety of shops and restaurants (approximately a 10-minute walk). Hop on the free shuttle to get to Whistler Village in a few minutes, or take a 1 kilometre "fresh mountain air" walk.
Spa: Relish relaxation at two of the best spa facilities, only a few steps from the Powderhorn. Massage out your aches and worries at either the Chateau Whistler or the Four Seasons Hotel.
Grocery Store: Grab some groceries to satisfy your cravings. The IGA Marketplace in Whistler Village North is the closest, largest grocery store - approximately a 15-minute walk or a 5-minute drive.
Liquor Store: Stock up for more private gatherings in your suite. The Blackcomb Beer & Wine store is closest and located at Blackcomb Base - a short 10-minute walk. For more selection BC Liquor Store is located at the Marketplace Plaza, in Village North, which is a 15-minute walk or a 5-minute drive.
Powderhorn Whistler - Accommodation Size & Suitability
Powderhorn condos range from 2, 2+ den/loft & 3 bedrooms (1000sq ft - 1350 sq ft). They are suitable for a wide range of travelers:
- Families with Kids & Teens: Powderhorn suites offers more room to move in than the more cramped suites in the Village. Hop on the free shuttle for teen freedom!
- Young Adults: May prefer a location closer to the active nightlife in the Village, rather than staying at the Powderhorn.
- Romantic Couples: Would enjoy the chance to sneak away from the hustle and bustle of the Village for more quiet encounters.
- Non-Skiers: May find more convenient locations other than the Powderhorn, that are closer to the Village amenities.
- Disabled/Handicapped: All suites are elevator accessible. If you have specific requests, contact the Lodging Operator prior to making your reservation.
- Seniors: May either prefer the quiet and tranquil location of the Powderhorn or want to stay closer to the Village for ease of shopping and fine dining.
Powderhorn Whistler Amenities
- Common rooftop hot tub and patio to soak away aches, pains and sorrows!
- Private laundry in each suite
- Private decks give you a breath of fresh mountain air
- Some suites have internet access, keeping you connected to the outside world
- Larger suites have whirl tubs and fireplaces in the master suite
- Secured ski and bike storage
Powderhorn Whistler Parking
Whistler now has pay parking everywhere. Finding a central Whistler rental with free parking is a huge bonus! Here's what a Powderhorn rental offers:
- Free underground parking
- Designated parking spot for each suite
- Limited temporary visitor parking
Powderhorn - Whistler Restaurants & Food Nearby
The Upper Village is known for several fine dining restaurants. However, there are still a few pubs and cafeteria-style eateries to keep those with a smaller budget happy.
$ Inexpensive, $$ Moderate, $$$ Expensive
Cafes & Pubs:
Powderhorn Whistler - Pros & Cons
Powderhorn Whistler - Buildings Nearby
- Right beside Powderhorn, a little closer to the slopes
- Most suites are 1 bedroom, and a few are 2 bedroom
- Across the street from Powderhorn
- Suites are 2 bedroom to 3 bedroom + den
- Across the street from Powderhorn and a little closer to the slopes
- Most suites are 2 bedrooms or 2 bedrooms + loft
Find more Whistler ski accommodation near Powderhorn, listed by Whistler areas and developments.
Booking Powderhorn in Whistler - Search & Book Your Whistler Lodging
See the exact Powderhorn vacation home you'll stay in before you book it. Each individual Powderhorn lodging listing has tons of details, photos and descriptions. Here's how to see & book the Powderhorn rentals homes directly on our site:
Browse all Powderhorn Whistler Listings - View all Powderhorn accommodation options and just click Reserve Now on the property page for a fast and easy instantly confirmed Whistler lodging reservation.
Search on Exact Powderhorn Whistler Accommodation Dates & Features - Search by Whistler accommodation dates amenities, bedrooms and more. Get what you want in less than a few minutes. Narrow down your search to the Powderhorn building if that's where you want to rent!
Book the Powderhorn Directly & Instantly - You're booking directly with the owner, so you'll be skipping lots of middle agent fees. Most listing owners instantly confirm and guarantee your booking with deposit or full payment, depending on how close your arrival dates are.
Need more tips?
Check out the Whistler vacation rental resource center for search, booking & savings tips.
Whistler Accommodation Research - Keep Exploring Whistler Vacation Rental Options & Get Expert Tips
Want to see & compare other accommodation in Whistler options?
Need Whistler help or advice?
Here are some handy links:
- Compare Whistler ski accommodation by development
- Get Whistler vacation rental search & booking tips, as well as comforting guarantees and standards.
- Search all 550+ Whistler accommodations
- Get Whistler Resort info - including how to save money!
Whistler Ski Resort Deals & Tips
AlluraDirect.com Whistler vacation rentals site isn't just for finding Whistler lodging.
Own a Powderhorn Vacation Rental or Somewhere Else in Whistler?
You love Whistler-that's why you own there-or are dreaming of owning there.
You're proud of Whistler and take pride in ownership. You're bursting to share your knowledge & inside Whistler tips with the world. If you could boost revenue you'd either buy a Whistler vacation home, or rent your existing home less and use it more personally.
If this sounds like you, list your Whistler vacation rental on our annual subscription-based Whistler lodging directory. Join a community of 550+ like-minded Whistler homeowners who are bringing the world to Whistler and helping them have a trip of a lifetime!
In very little time, you can take control of your Whistler vacation home and eliminate the extra management fees, no matter where you live. Connect directly with people who would love rent it and take care of it while you're not there. It's easy, safe and fun. We'll show you how and give you the tools to do it.
Own a Vacation Home in Another Destination?
We list vacation rentals in other destinations. Break free, join forces with your local like-minded owners & start your own direct vacation-rental community for your loved destination.
AlluraDirect.com helps Owners succeed online through all of their marketing channels.