Peak to Peak Whistler Gondola
Experience breathtaking views while riding Whistler's world-class attraction - the Peak to Peak Gondola.
This high alpine powder hound's dream became a reality in December 2008. The Peak to Peak Whistler Gondola connects Whistler's Roundhouse and Blackcomb's Rendezvous lodges, breaking world records.
After fifty million dollars and a year and a half of construction, the towers are firmly planted atop both Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains with cabins running over 3 kms between them and 1400 feet from the valley bottom (two with glass floors!).
Get your discount Whistler lift tickets now and secure a seat!
Peak to Peak Gondola By the Numbers
- 28 cabins, each holding up to 28 guests
- 11 minutes total journey time
- 24 feet/second speed
- 4,100 passengers/hour capacity
- 49 seconds between cabin departures
- 4.4 kilometres total journey distance
- 1400 feet above valley bottom
- 3.024 kilometres of unsupported span
- The Peak to Peak Whistler Gondola is the first of its kind in North America. No other ski resort runs a suspended horizontal lift connecting mountaintops.
- At 50 million dollars, it's the most expensive lift in North America.
- It has the longest unsupported horizontal lift span in the world.
- At 1,400 feet above Fitzsimmons Creek, the Peak to Peak Gondola is the highest horizontal lift in the world.
- Connecting the Whistler Village Gondola, Solar Coaster and Wizard Express, Whistler now has the longest continuous lift system in the world with the Peak to Peak Gondola.
Get Discount Whistler Lift Tickets to Ride the Wonder for Less
Multi-day Whistler lift tickets include access to the Peak to Peak Gondola at no extra charge!
Chow down at the Roundhouse (better soup selection) and then zip on over to Blackcomb to ski Seventh Heaven. Never think about how many times you make the journey from peak to peak.
Commit to your Ski Dates by November 15, 2012 to save up to 48% on Whistler lift tickets. If you missed this early bird special.
Start planning your dream trip to Whistler now to take advantage of this super special on discount Whistler lift tickets. Just remember to book your Whistler lodging first. Guests have saved hundreds, even thousands of dollars by booking early!