Montebello - Whistler Accommodation
Montebello Whistler 3-4 bedroom + Den - townhouses offer chalet-size accommodation, with an 8-10 person sleeping capacity. Capture a slice of luxury at an affordable price: split the rental cost between you and 9 of your friends or family, and stay together in one of these stylish pads.
Montebello Location in Whistler Village North
Montebello sits on the northern edge of Whistler Village North. Less than a 10-minute walk away from Whistler Village, it's close to all amenities yet far enough to avoid the crowds and noise.
Montebello - Whistler Location Accessibility
How does Montebello stack up when it comes to getting around Whistler Village? Here are some popular topics that guests ask about:
Do You Need a Car? Reach Whistler Village within 10 minutes on foot. Walk 3 minutes to ride the free shuttle to the ski lifts, or take the municipal bus which transports you there in 3 minutes.
Free Shuttle: The closest shuttle stop is a 3-minute walk away. The free shuttle is a convenient service, connecting Village North to Whistler Resort Village, Upper Village and the ski lifts.
Ski Lifts: We recommend taking the free shuttle or municipal bus, especially if you're lugging around equipment. Otherwise, it's about a 15-minute walk.
Equipment Rental & Ski School: Located under the GLC or downstairs at Carleton Lodge at Whistler Base. Make your way there by free shuttle or bus, or walk about 15 minutes.
Spa: Plentiful spas in Whistler Village. Stroll to your relaxation appointment within 10 minutes from Montebello. Discounts are available through our partners, Harmony Massage and Blue Highways Massage.
Shops & Restaurants: Walk less than 10 minutes to Marketplace Plaza in Village North, which offers plenty of shops and quick eatery options like Westbeach and Starbucks. Saunter further through the Village Stroll and find a variety of restaurants, shops and boutiques.
Grocery Store: IGA Marketplace in Village North is closest and it's the largest grocery store in Whistler. Get there in less than a 10-minute walk or via the free shuttle or 3-minute bus ride.
Liquor Store: A BC Liquor Store is located at Marketplace Plaza in Village North, less a 10-minute walk away.
Montebello Whistler - Accommodation Size & Suitability
Montebello Whistler chalets in Whistler Village North range from 3-4 bedroom + Den (1375 sq ft - 1900 sq ft).
- Kids & Teens: Walking to the lifts with gear is not recommended for tots as it'll take around 15 minutes. Take the shuttle or bus to the Whistler Base. Fun in Whistler Village itself is less than a 10-minute walk away.
- Young Adults: Shops, restaurants, nightlife, and other activities within Whistler Village are less than a 10-minute walk away. Hop on the free shuttle or municipal bus for quick mountain access if you're not up for a trek through the Village with your gear in tow. Smack a few tennis balls or dip in the pool at the nearby Whistler Racquet Club.
- Seniors: Luxury perks, like a private hot tub, indulge those who will be spending more time in their Montebello suite than just sleeping in it. Stroll to the neighborhood Racquet Club and take advantage of its restaurant, pool, and tennis courts.
- Families: Chalet-size townhomes easily fit large groups and families of up to 10. It beats spending loads of money on multiple tiny hotel studios that sleep only 2-4 people each.
- Couples: Multiple couples vacationing together can pair off in their own bedrooms. An open layout in the townhouse promotes togethering. Whistler Village is within a 10-minute stroll.
- Non-skiers/Non-riders: Enjoy the nearby Racquet Club for some tennis and swimming. Or take a short walk to the Village and immerse yourself in shopping, eating, art-appreciating, golfing, and more.
- Handicapped: Ground floor entrance but, in some units, stairs up to the living room and kitchen area. Free shuttle access is a 3-minute walk away from Montebello, while the municipal bus stop is closer and transports you to Whistler Village in 3 minutes.
Whistler Montebello Amenities
- Private hot tub
- River rock fireplaces
- Free parking
- Private decks
- Private laundry
- Full kitchen
- Whistler Racquet Club indoor & outdoor tennis courts and swimming pool access for an additional fee
Montebello Whistler Parking
- Private garage parking
- Free visitor outdoor parking. Stalls are on a first come, first served basis.
Montebello - Whistler Restaurants & Food Nearby
You can pick up groceries at nearby IGA Marketplace in Village North. But in case you're not feeling up to cooking in your full kitchen, here are some eatery options close to Montebello.
$ Inexpensive, $$ Moderate, $$$ Expensive
Cafes & Pubs:
The Pros & Cons of Montebello Whistler Accommodation
Want to find ski in/ski out properties closer to the Whistler Village? Search for other ski in/ski out accommodation in Whistler Village. Filter your search results by selecting ski in/out on the distance from the ski lift tool.
Montebello - Whistler Developments Nearby
Expand your options and explore developments neighbouring Montebello. Reserve a Whistler ski accommodation next to Montebello now. View where they exactly are on the Whistler Montebello map, they are just off of Lorimer Rd.
- South of Montebello, at the corner of Blackcomb Way and Lorimer Road
- You'll find studios, one bedrooms, and two bedrooms
- South of Montebello, beside Granite Court, across the street from Marketplace Plaza
- Suites range from one bedroom to four bedrooms
- South of Montebello, beside Glacier's Reach, at the corner of Northlands Boulevard and Lorimer Road
- Choose from studios, one bedrooms, and two bedrooms
Booking Montebello - Search & Book your Whistler Ski Accommodation
See the exact Montebello rental home you'll stay in before you book it. Each unique Montebello lodging listing has gobs of details, photos and descriptions. Here's how to see & book the Montebello rentals homes directly on our site:
Browse all Montebello Whistler Rental Listings - View all Montebello accommodation options and just click Reserve Now on the property page of interest for a fast and easy instantly confirmed Whistler reservation.
Search on Specific Montebello Whistler Accommodation Dates & Features - Search by Whistler accommodation dates amenities, beds and more. Get what you want in less than 1 minute. Confine your search to the Montebello development if that's where you want to rent!
Book the Montebello Directly & Instantly - You're booking directly with homeowners and small local managers, so you'll be skipping lots of middle agent fees. Most listing owners instantly confirm and guarantee your booking with deposit or full payment, depending on how close your arrival dates are.
Need more tips?
Check out our Whistler accommodation resource center for search, booking & savings tips.
Can't Find a Montebello Property?
Couldn't find a Montebello Whistler property you were looking for? Search Whistler ski accommodation in Whistler Village North.
Whistler Ski Resort Information, Deals & Tips
Discover our Whistler vacation rentals site isn't just for finding accommodations. We have other great Whistler vacation tips and deals too! Remember to book Whistler discount lift tickets with your Whistler accommodation when planning your vacation.
We have other great destinations besides Whistler, remember to search for other vacation rental destinations on AlluraDirect.com for your next vacation!
We all know that Whistler is the the #1 ski resort across all of North America. That's why you own a home or would be thinking of owning in Whistler. As proud owner direct vacation rental marketers, AlluraDirect.com knows that when managing Whistler vacation rentals, receiving more return on investment is key.
AlluraDirect.com is a commission-free, annual subscription -based Whistler accommodation directory. List your Whistler Blackcomb vacation rental and join our Whistler community of owners who share the same rental business as you! For more information on how to take control of your property and how AlluraDirect.com can help you contact us.
Own a Vacation Rental in another Destination?
We list vacation rentals in other destinations. Break free, join forces with your local like-minded owners & start your own direct vacation-rental community for your loved destination.
We help Owners and small, local, independent lodging companies succeed online through all of their marketing channels. For a flat annual fee, we show you how and give you all the tools and tips to do it well.