Greystone Lodge - Whistler Condo Accommodation
Greystone Lodge Whistler 2 Bedroom Condos - steeps you in Blackcomb Mountain slopeside convenience. Ski-in to the complex or ski-out to the Wizard Chair. Easy access to fresh powder is at your doorstep. View photos and details of all Greystone Lodge Whistler condo accommodation and make your booking instantly online.
Greystone Lodge - Whistler Location
Enjoy ski-in/out access to Blackcomb Mountain from Greystone Lodge's front door. Waste no time trekking through powder when you can ski it instantly. The Wizard Chair is only 700 metres away for a lift.
Fancy some cross-country skiing? Hit the nearby Valley Trail, also great for mountain biking during summer months.
Greystone Lodge Suitability
- Families with Kids & Teens: 2-bedroom & 2-bedroom + loft condos comfortably fit families of up to eight. Ski-in to the complex or ski-out to Blackcomb Base and the Wizard Express lift. No lugging ski/snowboard gear to the slopes - the kids won't tire out. Meeting up for ski school at Blackcomb Base is a breeze from the condo. Splash in the heated outdoor pool after a day of skiing, or during the summertime.
- Young Adults: Whistler Village Centre is over a 10-minute walk away. Shoppers and night crawlers may want to stay in the Village or Village North for quicker access to Whistler's celebrated shopping and nightlife scene.
- Seniors: Greystone's slopeside location on Blackcomb Mountain provides easy skiing access. Whistler Mountain is also within easy reach via the Peak 2 Peak Gondola. The Chateau Golf Course and Lost Lake Park (complete with sandy beach) are nearby summer fun options.
- Couples: Perfect for two to three couples vacationing together, Greystone Lodge offers 2-bedroom and 2-bedroom + loft suites. Couples can retreat into their own rooms, then move into the living room or common areas, like the pool or hot tub, for group gatherings.
- Non-skiers/Non-riders: Consider staying closer to the Village Centre if no one in your party is stoked about making a ski-in/out location a priority.
- Handicapped/Less Mobile: Ground floor entrance and elevator access grant untroubled entry to the condos. But if you're looking for more convenient access to Village amenities, then perhaps this slopeside location is not for you.
Greystone Lodge - Common Amenities
- Indoor AND outdoor hot tubs!
- Heated outdoor pool
- Coin-operated laundry facilities
- Ski lockers & bike storage
- Internet access
Greystone Lodge - Whistler Parking Facilities
- Secure free underground parking
- Multiple spots available
Greystone Lodge Whistler Accessibility
Do You Need a Car? Since almost everything you would need is super close to Greystone Lodge, a car is not really needed. All amenities are within walking distance or hop on the free shuttle or grab a taxi, which are plentiful.
Free Shuttle: The free shuttle connects the Upper Village to the main Village. The bus stop is just across the street and during peak season it frequents every 10 minutes.
Ski Lifts: Greystone Lodge is ski-in/out. Ski down to Blackcomb Base to catch the Wizard Chair.
Equipment Rental & Ski School: At Blackcomb Base - a quick ski down or a 5-minute walk.
Shops & Restaurants: Find a variety of shops and restaurants at Blackcomb Base or hop on the free shuttle and experience a plethora of selection at Whistler Village.
Spas: Do the spaaahhh at nearby Chateau Whistler or the Four Seasons at Blackcomb Base, both popular picks for soothing aches and cares away.
Grocery Store: The Grocery Store is located in the heart of Whistler Village. Or head to IGA Marketplace in Village North for the largest grocery store in Whistler; ample free parking is available at Marketplace Plaza and it's less than a 5-minute drive away from Greystone Lodge.
Liquor Store: Blackcomb Beer & Wine store at Blackcomb Base is a short walk from Greystone Lodge. A more extensive BC Liquor Store is located next to the Pharmasave in Marketplace Plaza in Village North.
Greystone Lodge - Nearby Eateries
The Upper Village offers a range of nearby eateries for Greystone Lodgers. Select what type of dining experience works for you.
$ Inexpensive, $$ Moderate, $$$ Expensive
Cafes & Pubs:
Greystone Lodge Pros & Cons
Buildings near Greystone Lodge
Expand your Whistler ski accommodation options by checking out the buildings next to Greystone Lodge.
- Across the path from Greystone Lodge
- Suites are 1 to 2 bedrooms
- Ski-in/out building further down the mountain and closer to Blackcomb Base
- Across the street from Greystone Lodge
- Most suites are 1 bedroom, with a few 2 bedroom + den or loft
- Ski-in/out building further from the slopes but closer to Blackcomb Base than Greystone Lodge
- Right beside Greystone Lodge
- Suites range from 1 bedroom + den to 2 or 3 bedrooms
- Ski-in/out building closer to the slopes
View these developments on a Whistler Greystone Lodge map.
Booking Greystone Lodge - Search & Book Your Whistler Ski Accommodation
See the exact Greystone rental home you'll stay in before you book it. Each unique Greystone Lodge listing has gobs of details, photos and descriptions. Here's how to see & book Greystone Whistler rental homes directly on our site:
Browse all Greystone Whistler Rental Listings - View all Greystone Lodge accommodation options and just click Reserve Now on the property page of interest for a fast and easy instantly confirmed Whistler reservation.
Search on Specific Greystone Whistler Accommodation Dates & Features - Search by Whistler accommodation dates amenities, beds and more. Get what you want in less than 1 minute. Confine your search to the Greystone development if that's where you want to rent!
Book Greystone Lodge Directly & Instantly - You're booking directly with homeowners and small local managers, so you'll be skipping lots of middle agent fees. Most listing owners instantly confirm and guarantee your booking with deposit or full payment, depending on how close your arrival dates are.
Need more tips?
Check out our Whistler accommodation resource center for search, booking & savings tips.
Whistler Ski Accommodation Research - Keep Exploring Whistler Lodging Options & Get Expert Whistler Vacation Rentals Tips
Want to see & compare other Whistler ski accommodation options?
Need Whistler accommodation help or advice?
Here are some handy links:
- Compare accommodation in Whistler by development
- Get Whistler lodging search & booking tips, as well as comforting guarantees and standards.
- Search all 550+ Whistler vacation rentals
- Get Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort info - including how to save money!
Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort Deals & Tips
Our Whistler vacation rentals site isn't just for finding Whistler lodging.
Own a Greystone Lodge Vacation Rental or Somewhere Else in Whistler?
You love Whistler-that's why you own there-or are dreaming of owning there.
You're proud of Whistler and take pride in vacation home ownership. You're bursting to share your knowledge & inside Whistler tips with the world. If you could boost revenue you'd either buy a Whistler vacation home, or rent your existing home less and use it more personally.
If this sounds like you, list your Whistler vacation rental on our commission-free, annual subscription-based Whistler accommodation directory. Join a community of 550+ like-minded Whistler homeowners who are bringing the world to Whistler and helping them have a trip of a lifetime!
In just minutes a day, you can take control of your Whistler vacation home and eliminate the extra management fees, irrespective of where you live. Connect directly with people who would love rent it and take care of it while you're not there. It's easy, safe and fun. We'll show you how and give you the tools to do it.
Own a Vacation Rental in Another Destination?
We list vacation rentals in other destinations. Break free, join forces with your local like-minded owners & start your own direct vacation-rental community for your loved destination.
We help Owners and small, local, independent lodging companies succeed online through all of their marketing channels. For a flat annual fee, we show you how and give you all the tools and tips to do it well.