Book Glacier Lodge accommodation at Whistler Blackcomb for ski-in/ski-out convenience in the heart of Whistler's Upper Village. Explore the shops and cafes in the area after a day of adventure on the slopes. Walk or take the free shuttle to Whistler Village for dining, nightlife, apres-ski entertainment, shops and specialty stores.
View all Glacier Lodge Whistler listings and book instantly online for the most cost-saving, convenient, and fast way to reserve Whistler accommodation.
Want to do a more detailed search with your specific vacation dates? Try a Whistler accommodation search and instantly receive a list of properties ready for you to book. Learn more about Whistler Blackcomb lift tickets, activities, and discounts to get the most out of your ski vacation.
Location of Glacier Lodge
Glacier Lodge is located in the heart of the Upper Village, less than 2 minutes away from Magic and Wizard chairlifts on Blackcomb Mountain. Spend more time on the slopes and less time lugging your equipment around with ski in/ski out access.
Equipment rentals, lift ticket pick-up, and ski school are all steps away at the Day Lodge. Restaurants and shops are located throughout the Blackcomb Base area, with Whistler Village excitement only a short walk or even shorter shuttle ride away.
Suitability of Glacier Lodge Accommodation in Whistler
- Couples: Enjoy a romatic get-a-way at Glacier Lodge. Take advantage of the nearby spa in the Fairmont Chateau Whistler, world-class restaurants in the Upper Village, or stay-in with a home cooked meal and the warmth of your loved one.
- Families with Kids & Teens: Shared hot tubs and a swimming pool are perfect for keeping kids and teens busy within the development. Also, Glacier Lodge is close to Blackcomb Base's summertime Adventure Zone, featuring kid-friendly entertainment including indoor rock climbing, bungy trampolines, and mini golf.
- Active Seniors: Stay minutes away from the lifts at Glacier Lodge and avoid long treks at the start of your day. Spas, fine dining and shopping are all close by. The free shuttle provides accessibility throughout Whistler for people of all ages.
- Non-Skiers & Riders: Restaurants and shopping are available at Blackcomb Base to keep you occupied. If you desire a more robust retail and eatery selection, just walk 10 minutes to Whistler Village.
- Young Adults & Nightcrawlers: The nightlife in Whistler Village is just a 10 minute walk away. A free shuttle also runs until 3am (in winter) with a stop almost right outside your door.
- Disabled/Less Mobile: Glacier Lodge has limited access for persons with mobility issues. Some units are better than others in terms of accessibility. Please contact the owner to make sure your property is accessible for you.
Whistler Glacier Lodge Amenities
- 2 Shared Hot Tubs
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- Wireless Internet
- Ski/Bike Storage
- Fitness Room
- Shared Laundry
Parking at Whistler Glacier Lodge
- Secure underground reserved parking
- Guest Parking available for a fee
- Ask owner for parking details
Whistler Glacier Lodge Location Accessibility
Do You Need A Car?: Save gas by leaving your car in the parking lot. Restaurants, pubs, ski lifts, stores and grocery stores are all within walking distance or a free shuttle ride to Whistler Village.
Free Shuttle: Catch the free shuttle to get where you want to go at Whistler Blackcomb. A shuttle stop is located right outside Glacier Lodge.
Ski Lifts: Glacier Lodge is less than a 2 minute walk in ski boots from the Wizard and Magic chairlifts on Blackcomb Mountain.
Equipment Rental & Ski School: Get your ski or board equipment, lift tickets, and book and meet for ski lessons right outside your door. All your ski or board needs can be accessed right next to Glacier Lodge.
Health and Wellness: The Vida Wellness Spa at the Fairmont Chateau is located right next to Glacier Lodge. An hour or even a full day of relaxation is a quick stroll from your Glacier Lodge condo!
Shops & Restaurants: Find plenty of shops and restaurants scattered around Blackcomb Base or head to the Village for more selection, just a 5 minute shuttle ride or 10 minute walk away.
Grocery Store: IGA, the largest grocery store in Whistler, is located in Whistler Village North, a 10 minute walk from Glacier Lodge. Take the free shuttle back from the grocery store to help move all your edibles.
Liquor Store: Looking for spirits or perhaps a little liquid confidence? Blackcomb Beer & Wine is located at Glacier Lodge. For a larger selection, head to the BC Liquor Store at Marketplace Plaza, Whistler Village North, only a 10 minute walk or 5 minute free shuttle ride away.
Where to Eat Near Whistler Glacier Lodge
Cafes & Pubs:
$ Inexpensive, $$ Moderate, $$$ Expensive
The Pros & Cons of Whistler Glacier Lodge
Whistler Accommodation Near Glacier Lodge
Explore more lodging options by browsing Whistler ski accommodation developments.
- Le Chamois
- Located next to Glacier Lodge
- 2-3 bedroom units
- Less than a 5 minute walk up Blackcomb Mountain
- 1-3 bedroom units
- The Gables
- About a 3 minute walk away along Blackcomb Way, closer to Whistler Village
- Suites range from 1 bedroom to 3 bedroom + loft
Find these developments on a Glacier Lodge Whistler map.
Travelling in a Group or with Several Families?
If you're having trouble finding one huge home for the whole group, consider booking multiple Glacier Lodge condos and everyone will have their own space.
Book several properties within Glacier Lodge to allow group members to be close to each other, but also have their own privacy. This means that you can enjoy each other's company and take turns hosting dinner parties, yet also enjoy some quiet downtime in your own suite.
Ready to Find & Book Your Whistler Glacier Lodge Vacation Rental?
View all Glacier Lodge Whistler Listings and browse through the accommodation options available. Browse through the exact Glacier Lodge unit you'll be staying and get exclusive details on all amenities, sleeping arrangements, rates and availability. The owner or manager of the property you are interested in booking is available to answer any questions you may have.
Can't Find a Whistler Glacier Lodge Property?
Do a quick search to instantly find all available Whistler accommodation and vacation rentals by your exact vacation dates! Find accommodation besides Glacier Lodge by reviewing our accommodation in Whistler directory.
Own a Glacier Lodge Vacation Rental or Somewhere else in Whistler?
It takes just minutes a day to take over total control of your Whistler home, support the costs of owning a Whistler vacation home, and drop all the extra management fees.
List your property on our commission-free Whistler accommodation directory. Join a community of 550+ Whistler homeowners and share your love for Whistler with hundreds of potential guests each year.