Valetines Day in Whistler – Romantic Restaurants and Activities in the Ski Resort
Couples walking hand-in-hand on Valentine’s Day in Whistler through the alleys of the village is something the romantic ski resort of Whistler Blackcomb is known for. With eye-popping boutique jewelry, deliciously tasteful chocolate, and the smell of romantic roses in the air, Whistler is considered one of the best places in Canada to spend Valentine’s Day. Not just because of its romantic and loveable village atmosphere either.
The romantic snow glistening ski resort of Whistler has plenty to offer couples looking to enjoy a quiet week away. Perhaps you’re looking at getting engaged, enjoying quiet time or even a more adventurous trip zipping thru or falling in love on mountains of Whistler. Whistler has everything from romantic Valentine’s Day fondue, sleigh rides to tandem bungee jumping in the middle of winter to even romantic ‘electric’ Peak 2 Peak Gondola rides over Whistler Valley. Hopefully the commonly known winter lightning won’t strike down your relationship or maybe it will rekindle the romance of two lovebirds flying high above Whistler.
Top Ten Romantic Things to Do in Whistler on Valentine’s Day.
- Spark the romance in an outdoor authentic Finnish spa experience at the Scandinave Spa.
- Discovering the great outdoors by snowmobiling at sunset with Blackcomb Snowmobile or Canadian Snowmobile & All Terrain Adventures
- Romantic horse-drawn Sleigh Ride sipping on Hot Chocolate and delicious Fondue with Blackcomb Sleigh Rides.
- Couples heart-pumping Bunjee Jump with Whistler Bungee Jump Company.
- Enjoy the affection howls of nature on a romantic moonlit dog sledding tour.
- Take the plunge of love on ZipTrek’s Tandem or Twilight Ziplining Tour.
- Enjoy the mountain fresh air skating under the bright lights at Whistler Olympic Plaza’s Outdoor Rink.
- Take your relationship to its climax by enjoying the beauty of Whistler on its Peak 2 Peak adventure.
- Book a romantic candle-lit dinner for two on Whistler’s King of the Mountain at Umberto Il Caminetto.
- Head home for a candle-lit dinner or romantic kindleship of your relationship at one of alluraDirect’s finest vacation rentals.
No matter how decide to spend Valentine’s Day in Whistler, a romantic evening for two is always on the ski resorts menu.