Blackcomb Greens Accommodation in Whistler
Interested in Blackcomb Greens Accommodation in Whistler? Read on to uncover more about the stunning outdoor hot tub and other features that have guests returning year after year. View all of the Blackcomb Greens vacation rentals & safely secure your property now!
Whistler Blackcomb Greens Location
The Blackcomb Greens are a great example of what a mountain retreat really is. Located 600 meters or a 10 minute walk away from the Blackcomb Base, the Blackcomb Greens can ensure a great Whistler lodging experience.
During the summer Season, golfers can rejoice as the Blackcomb Greens are located directly beside the Chateau Whistler Golf Course.
Suitability of Blackcomb Greens in Whistler
- Families with Children: By day, families can experience nature at its finest as they walk into Whistler Village to enjoy the shops and restaurants. By night, parents can rest assured that their children will sleep undisturbed by the Village's nightlife. Blackcomb Greens is an ideal location for families with children.
- Couples: Couples can indulge themselves in the quiet, romantic setting. However, Blackcomb Greens only offers medium to larger sized properties meaning there might be simply too much space for one couple.
- Those who Enjoy the Nightlife: If you want to really enjoy Whistler's nightlife, you might want to think twice about the Blackcomb Greens as your first choice for accommodation. You might find something in Whistler Village or Whistler Village North more desirable as your legs probably won't want to walk up the hill after dancing the night away.
- Active Seniors: The 10 minute walk to shops and restaurants shouldn't deter seniors as a scheduled free shuttle bus frequents every 6 minutes during peak season.
- Non-Skiers/Riders: If downhill skiing just isn't your thing, maybe it's time you try your hand at cross country skiing. With cross country trails within walking distance you'll be sure to have a good time.
- Disabled/Handicapped: Guests with mobility restrictions should probably look for something located closer to Whistler Village with easy access to the clear, pedestrian walkway.
Blackcomb Greens Amenities
- Coded Access: All of Blackcomb Greens' units have coded access for optimal convenience.
- Ski/Bike Storage: Guests have the freedom to bring their own gear/bike if they wish to do so.
- Hot Tub: The Blackcomb Greens boasts having the highest "Green Space Ratio" in all of Whistler, meaning you'll see trees as opposed to buildings while you're immersed in the development's relaxing hot tub.
- Fireplace: Stay warm and toasty by your private fireplace on a chilly winter night.
Parking at Blackcomb Greens
Secure Underground Parking Lot: Vital for winter stays as cars can get pretty cold or even freeze-up overnight.
Guest Parking: Available on a first come first serve basis. Contact the individual lodging operator for parking rates.
Do You Need a Car?: If you don't require a vehicle to get up to Whistler, then leave your car or truck at home as you won't need it. However, Blackcomb Greens does offer a free underground parking spot so it won't do you any harm if you do decide to drive up.
Free Shuttle: Like most developments in Whistler, everything is within a 10 minute by shuttle. The shuttle bus stops right outside Blackcomb Greens and frequents every 6 minutes during peak season.
Ski Lifts: A 10 minute journey up or down the hill with heavy equipment is no cakewalk. We recommend taking the free shuttle if you plan on hauling your gear.
Equipment Rental & Ski School: Rent your equipment and drop your children off for lessons at the Blackcomb Base.
Spas: Purify your skin, reduce toxins, and relax with a Taman Sari Facial. Alternatively you could improve your skin's re-hydration abilities with a Royal Sun Flower Facial. Both Chateau Whistler and The Four Seasons Hotel are nearby and offer multiple spa packages.
Shops & Restaurants: There are a wide assortment of shops and restaurants at the nearby Blackcomb Base. However, if you need more choice, simply hop on the free shuttle to Whistler Village and shop/eat till you drop.
Grocery Store: Taking the free shuttle bus will get you to the grocery store in approximately 5 minutes, while walking can take up to 15 minutes. All of the Blackcomb Greens units have full fledged kitchens to support your culinary talents.
Liquor Store: For the basic necessities you'll only have to walk for about 10 minutes to get to the Blackcomb Beer & Wine Store. If you're in need of more selection there is a BC Liquor store located in Whistler Village North.
Where to Eat Near Blackcomb Greens in Whistler
The Blackcomb Greens development in Whistler is close to an assortment of restaurants to satisfy everyone's budget. Keep in mind, there are just as many restaurants in Whistler Village which is only a 15 minute walk or quick free shuttle ride away.
$ Inexpensive, $$ Moderate, $$$ Expensive
Cafes & Pubs:
The Pros & Cons of The Blackcomb Greens in Whistler
Buildings Near The Blackcomb Greens
- Right beside the Blackcomb Greens, a little closer to the Blackcomb Base
- Suites are 2 bedroom to 3 bedroom + den
- Alpine Greens
- Very close to The Blackcomb Greens, also a little closer to the Blackcomb Base
- Most suites are larger sized 3+ bedrooms with 1500+ sqft.
- Forest Trails
- Located closer to the slopes
- Most suites are 2-3 bedrooms
Find more Whistler ski accommodation near Blackcomb Greens, listed by Whistler areas and developments.
Traveling to Whistler in a Group or With Several Families?
If that doesn’t work, take a deep breath, relax, and remember the fact that alluraDirect.com has over 550 Whistler accommodation listings for you to choose from.