The Alpenglow Whistler
The Alpenglow Whistler is one of few developments that balances convenience and quiet relaxation. Forget about the car as you explore all the Whistler has to offer. After you've read how the Alpenglow could be great for your Whistler vacation, view all our Alpenglow Whistler listings and book online instantly!
Alpenglow Whistler - Location
Alpenglow Whistler is conveniently located in Village North. Merely steps away from the Village Stroll, forget about your car as you walk towards the heart of Whistler.
Restaurants, shopping, and nightlife are all within 5 minutes walking time. That means entertainment is always on hand! Don't worry about noise, as Alpenglow is tucked in a quiet corner, so you can fully enjoy a good night's rest.
Alpenglow Whistler - Suitability and Size
Most suites at the Alpenglow Whistler are studios (310-450 sq ft). However, Alpenglow does have a number of studio+dens, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedrooms units (420-660 sq ft).
- Families with Kids/Teens: A playground just a minute away is great for taking kids to. Alpenglow Whistler also has an outdoor pool, where kids can splash around for hours. If you have kids, you'll want one of 1 bedroom suites over a studio at the Alpenglow.
- Seniors: Alpenglow is extremely convenient, so you won't have to walk far to get to dining or shopping. For those looking to hit the slopes, the ski lifts are only a 7 minute walk away!
- Couples: Alpenglow is great for couples looking for a cozy romantic getaway without spending a lot.
- Young Adults: Forget about trying to get a cab at night after clubbing! Nightlife and ski lifts are all within a quick walk from Alpenglow Whistler.
- Non-Skier/Rider: There are plenty of amenities at the Alpenglow to keep you occupied. Whistler also has plenty of fantastic stores to shop at.
- Disabled/Handicapped: Alpenglow's entrance, parking lot, and hallways are wheelchair accessible. Since most units are studios, people with disabilities may find it more convenient to rent a larger unit. Please consult the Lodging Operator for more details.
Alpenglow Whistler - Common Amenities
- Outdoor Pool: Escape the summer heat with a cool dip! Kids will love lounging poolside.
- Hot Tub: Relax after a long day of skiing or exploring Whistler.
- Steam Room: Let the steam melt your aches and cares away in the Alpenglow's steam room!
- Sauna: After a long day on the mountains, the sauna will drive the cold right out of your bones!
- Fitness Facilities: Warm up for your long day of Whistler skiing/riding! During summer, get those abs and glutes beach-ready.
- Guest Pay Underground Parking: Take as few or as many cars you want and don't worry about the lack of parking.
Parking at Alpenglow
- Guest pay underground parking
- For current parking rates, contact the Lodging Operator
Alpenglow Whistler - Location Accessibility
The Alpenglow Whistler is just off the Village Stroll, in Village North. You won't have to waste time driving to any of Whistler's main attractions, like skiing or shopping.
Do you need a car?: Most certainly not! With today's gas prices, Alpenglow's convenient location will help you save a bundle in gas money! Alpenglow is steps away from the Village Stroll, which is the main pedestrian walkway. Everything is within a 7 minute walking radius!
Free shuttle: Save money and time by taking the free shuttle. If you want to take the shuttle to the Blackcomb Day Lodge, there's a stop just steps away!
Ski Lifts: The Whistler lifts are but a 7 minute walk away at Whistler Base, which means you get to spend more time on the mountains. Don't forget to check out our discount Whistler lift tickets for some great deals!
Equipment Rental & Ski School: Both are located at Whistler Base, next to the ski lifts. They are about 7 minutes away from Alpenglow Whistler.
Shops & Restaurants: The closest dining and shopping would be at the Marketplace Plaza, just across the street. However, shops and restaurants are located all along the Whistler Village Stroll.
Grocery Store: Does your cuisine reign supreme? Prove it AND save money by cooking at home. Get your ingredients from IGA, the largest grocery store in Whistler, which is just across the street at the Marketplace Plaza.
Liquor Store: Whether your favorite beverage is made from grapes or barley, the BC Liquor Store carries a wide variety of drinks! BC Liquor Store is also located in the Marketplace Plaza.
Spa: The Taman Sari Spa is located right next to Alpenglow at the Summit Lodge. Enjoy a variety of exotic treatments, including seaweed wraps and milk baths!
Where to Eat Near The Alpenglow
$ Inexpensive, $$ Moderate, $$$ Expensive
Cafes & Pubs:
Alpenglow Whistler - Pros & Cons
Buildings Near The Alpenglow Whistler
Expand your options by looking at accommodation near the Alpenglow Whistler. See where everything is located on the Whistler Alpenglow map.
- Stoney Creek Lagoons
- Alpenglow Whistler's neighbor across the street
- Most suites are 2 bedrooms
- Stoney Creek Sunpath
- Also across the street, next to the Lagoons
- Most suites are 2 bedrooms
- Tyndall Stone Lodge
- A short walk away from the Alpenglow
- Most suites are 1 bedroom
Alpenglow would be ideal for several couples travelling to Whistler together. For larger groups, you may want to consider one of our other developments, as Alpenglow Whistler contains mostly studio units. Booking multiple suites at nearby developments will give you close access to your group and privacy.
Booking the Alpenglow Whistler - Search & Book Your Accommodations
See the exact Alpenglow rental that you'll stay in before you book. Each Alpenglow listing on AlluraDirect.com has a unique property page that contains photos, descriptions, and more. Here's how you can see and book at the Alpenglow on our site:
Browse All Alpenglow Whistler Listings - View all Alpenglow lodging options and click 'Reserve Now' on the property page. It'll take only minutes to book online!
Search on Specific Alpenglow Whistler Dates & Features - Find your Whistler accommodation using our easy-to-use search engine. Put in your exact dates, what amenities you want, and more and get results in seconds! Keep your search within the Alpenglow if that's where you want to book.
Book the Alpenglow Directly & Instantly - Cut the middleman fees by booking directly with the owners! Depending on how close your arrival date is, with a deposit or full payment your reservation is instantly confirmed.
If you need more tips, check out our Whistler accommodation resources for search, booking, and savings tips
Whistler Accommodation Research - Keep Exploring Whistler Lodging Options & Get Expert Whistler Vacation Rentals Tips
If you haven't quite decided on the Alpenglow yet, here are some resources that you'll find handy in your research:
- View accommodation in Whistler by developments
- Find Whistler lodging standards and guarantees
- Search for Whistler vacation rentals by dates and other exact parameters
- Look at vacation rentals for other destinations such as Big White, Sun Peaks, and Mt Tremblant.
Own an Alpenglow Whistler Rental or Somewhere Else?
If you're like the hundreds of other owners on AlluraDirect.com, you like control of your property. You probably don't like having lose out 40-50% of your rental income either. That's why we exist.
AlluraDirect.com empowers owners to take control of their vacation rentals. We have a flat annual fee, so you get to keep what you've rightly earned from guests booking with you. You control your rates and policies, and you can block off any amount of dates you want for yourself. Once your page is set up, you can run your property in just minutes a day.